My earbuds are caught up in my scarf, and I can't see my neck.
我的耳塞陷到围巾里去了 我还看不见我的脖子
I'm panicking! Okay, stop freaking out.
我好惶恐 好了 别怕
No! Stop... get your hand out of there.
别 停下 把手拿出来
You're like a pelican in a fishing net right now.
你就跟渔网里的大嘴鸟一样
Help me! Okay, okay.
帮帮我啊 好好
I got it. I got it.
我懂 我懂
Look, earbuds.
看 耳塞
Okay. They should have a warning on those.
好吧 这次给它们警告处分
You okay?
你还好吧
I feel a little foolish now.
我觉得自己有点蠢
Yeah, it's okay.
哦 没什么的呀
Thank you.
谢谢
So how's...
那
How's things going with that patient?
你跟那个病人处的怎么样了
Oh, actually pretty well.
哦 一切都很好哦
Although when I have a daughter, if she goes to college,
而且我如果将来生个闺女 她上大学的时候
I'm gonna have to go with her and supervise.
我得跟着她监督她
Probably all the cute boys will be like,
所有可爱的男孩子们就可能会说
"Uh, who is your younger sister?
“诶呦 你这个小妹妹是谁啊
Does she put out? She's really hot."
能约得出来吗 她好性感呢”
And I'll be like, "I'm the mom."
我就很霸气地说“我是她妈”
Yeah, you're the mom.
对啊 你就是妈妈级人物
Danny. Yeah?
Danny 嗯
There is a civil war general who is pointing and waving at you.
那有个内战时的将军在对你指指点点还朝你挥手
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
I gotta go deal with this.
我得处理一下这个
I'll be right back. You know him?
我很快就回来 你认识他吗
Yeah, I know him. Hold on a sec.
对 我认识 等我一会啊
Rabbi...
牧师
Look, I'm really sorry about last night.
我对昨晚的事情很抱歉
No, no, no, listen.
不不不 听着
My family will be telling the story of the lying goy
只要我还活着 我的家庭会一直讲述有关
and the Jew with the baggy schmeckel for as long as I'm alive.
撒谎的异教♥徒♥和没受割礼的犹太人的事
No. It was priceless.
那是无价的
Listen, I've been watching you and Sally there.
听着 我一直在观察你跟Sally
Forget about what Peter is saying.
别听Peter瞎说
If what the two of you have isn't real,
如果你们俩之间的那种感觉不是真的
I don't know what is.
那我也不知道什么是真感情了
That is love, my friend.
这是爱啊 我的朋友
Okay, no, that... rabbi, that's not...
好吧 不 那 先生 那不是
There's nothing more Jewish than dating an Asian girl.
没什么比跟亚洲女孩子约会更犹太人范儿的了
Believe me on this.
相信我
Welcome to the tribe, Daniel.
欢迎加入这个民族 Daniel
What? Oh, God, do I have conditioner crusted on my ear again?
啥 哦天啊 是不是我耳朵上这个耳环太旧了呀
Damn it.
该死的
No, you're good.
没 你看起来很好
Hey, you know what,
哦 你知道不
I'm gonna go across the street and get a bear claw.
我要过马路去买♥♥熊爪杏仁饼了
Didn't you just have one on the subway?
你不是才在赛百味店里吃了一个吗
I can't hear you. Bye.
听不见你说啥了 拜拜
Hey, Sally, can we get a cup of coffee and talk?
哎 Sally 我们能出去喝杯咖啡聊聊天吗
Oh, God! Damn it!
哦天啊 该死
Miss, step away from the bear claw.
小姐 离熊爪饼干远点
The bear claw has been on the street.
这个熊爪饼落在路面上的
The street is covered in urine.
路上又都是尿啥的
Well...
好吧
Seems like in addition to
看起来 除了
kidnapping detectives' daughters,
绑♥架♥探员的女儿外
you're also a jaywalker.
你还不遵守交通规则
Guilty as charged. Better write me up.
罪名成立 最好白纸黑字写下来
Wait, are you serious?
等等 真的假的
We got quotas. I'm trying to make lieutenant.
我们有指标 我想升职成助理呢
Wait, wait, hold on, good-looking.
等会 等会 帅哥
Maybe if, uh, I buy you a bear claw,
要是 呃 我给你买♥♥个熊爪饼干
you could just, like, tear up that little ticket?
你就能 嗯 把这个条子给撕掉咯
Are you bribing me?
你是在贿赂我吗
Because then I have to write you another ticket,
如果是我得再给你写一张
and that's a whole other bribe for you.
因为你贿赂执法人员
It's sort of... Or are you asking me out?
这有点 还是说你在约我出去
Am I asking you out?
我在约你出去吗
Okay, in your dreams, officer you wish.
好吧 在梦里 随你便吧长官
Besides, I told you I'm swearing off guys.
另外 告诉你哦我放弃男生了
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the...
我很抱歉 我听不见你说什...
That coat. Have a nice day.
那件大衣 祝今天愉快
This is canary yellow, my friend.
这是金丝雀黄 我的朋友
Oh, for the record, I'm not a guy.
哦 准确而言 我不是个男生了
I'm a man.
我是个男人
Wow.
哇
$300?
300块
Ah, damn it!
啊 真该死
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表