That looks like your bathing suit.
那好像是你的泳裤吧
It is.
对啊
What?
什么
I thought we were about to have sex.
我以为咱俩要做♥爱♥了
What?
你说什么
Casey! Casey! I'm sorry.
Casey Casey 抱歉
What are you doing half... Put your bathing suit back on!
你为什么半 快把泳裤穿上
We're in public. Are you crazy?
大庭广众之下的 你疯了吗
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Well, then what are you doing getting half naked with me in the pool?
那你为什么半裸着跟我泡在泳池里
Oh, g... oh, God! Yeah.
哦 哦 老天啊 是啊
Okay, my boob popped out. She's out.
我的胸部跳出来了 活蹦乱跳啊
Okay, that's neither here nor there.
好吧 它不在这儿 也不在那儿
It's there.
在那儿呢
What did you think was gonna happen here?
你以为会发生什么啊
I was getting a "Hey,
我从你那儿收到了"嘿 让我们
let's have sex in this pool right now" Vibe from you.
在泳池里翻云覆雨吧"的共鸣啊
God, take your bathing suit.
天啊 拿着你的泳裤吧
Okay.
好吧
Peter? Peter?
Peter Peter
Bom bom bom bom bom bom
崩 崩 崩 崩 崩 崩
Right? We can joke like that, man,
怎么样 咱能这么开玩笑吧 伙计
'cause it's us and whatnot.
因为这可是咱俩啊
Hey, you looking for that dude you were with before?
嘿 你是在找之前跟你一块儿那伙计吗
'Cause I'm pretty sure he left.
我很确定他走了
What? Yeah, yeah, yeah,
真的 对啊
I saw him go. I remember one time,
我看着他走的 我记得有一次
like, Matt Damon left me in the woods,
好像是 Matt Damon把我扔在了林子里
Matt Damon the act...
Matt Damon 那个演
Hello? Just kidding!
你好 开玩笑呢
It's a machine. Leave a message.
语♥音♥信箱 请留言吧
Hey, min, call me back.
嘿 Mindy 给我回电♥话♥
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
你好
Yeah, is this Allen Castellano?
好 你是Allen Castellano吗
Yeah, it is. Who's this?
对 我是 你是
It's your son, Danny.
我是你儿子 Danny
God.
天啊
Cliff
历史记录
Hey.
嗨
Hey, sweetie, I know it's really late,
嘿 亲爱的 我知道现在有点晚了
but can we talk?
但能谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
If you're not ready to move in, I don't care.
你没准备好和我同居 我不在意
Okay? You're a great guy.
好吗 你是个那么好的人
Your skin is soft and tender like a veal.
你的皮肤那么细嫩柔软 跟头小牛似的
I don't know, I don't want to mess things up,
我也不知道 我不想把事情搞砸了
'cause they're going so well, you know?
现在相处的那么好 是吧
Hello?
还在吗
Was it weird that I called you a veal?
我说你是小牛不奇怪吧
No, you know, I was actually gonna call you today.
不 其实我今天也想打给你来着
I was gonna say, "What the hell?"
我想说 管他呢
I care about you so much, and I miss you,
我那么在乎你 那么想你
and let's do this. Let's move in together.
就这么办吧 住一起吧
Really? That's so great!
真的 太棒了
Mindy, Mindy, stop, stop.
Mindy Mindy 等下 等下
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
Wait, what?
等会儿 你说什么
You promised me that you weren't gonna see him, and you did.
你答应我你不会见他的 但你见了
There are photographers at celebrity pool parties,
那个名人泳池派对上有摄影师
派对照片
笨人出品
Mindy.
Mindy
Cliff, cliff, you don't understand.
Cliff Cliff 你不知道
Nothing happened!
什么事儿都没有
I shouldn't have gone, but nothing happened.
我不该去的 但什么都没发生
I'm sorry, but I don't trust you.
抱歉 但我不相信你了
I'm a divorce attorney. I watch marriages fall apart
我是个离婚律师 我每一天都在
every single day, Mindy.
看着婚姻分崩离析 Mindy
And where there's no trust, there's no relationship.
没有信任 就不可能有关系
Cliff, what are you saying? You're completely overreacting!
Cliff 你说什么呢 你反应太过度了吧
We can either break up now,
我们现在分手
or we can do it three years from now.
或者等到三年后再分
I'm just doing us a favor.
我这是在帮咱们俩做个明智的决定
No, cliff, wait.
不 Cliff 等等
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, good-bye.
抱歉 抱歉了 再见
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等啊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表