But luckily, they did give us a secret weapon
不过还好 活动中心的人给了我们
at the center... This is a taste spray
一个秘密武器 能满足食欲的
designed to satisfy my cravings.
味觉喷雾
Short rib mist. Yummy.
短肋骨味 好好吃
I am very full now.
我现在就饱了
Okay, the only way we're gonna make it
好 对于我们这种要戒瘾的人
through this party is if we're sober buddies.
度过这个派对的唯一方法就是互相监督
Yes. You stop me from drinking...
没错 你看着我别让我喝酒
You stop me from taking queso into the bathroom.
你要阻止我把奶酪带进卫生间
Deal.
成交
So are you making a gingerbread house this year?
你今年还要做姜饼屋吗
Nah, I got a lot going on.
不了 我有很多事呢
Work, and my bank just sent me a new credit card,
工作啦 银行又寄来一张新的信♥用♥卡♥啦
so I have that to activate.
所以我要去激活它
You are such a horrible liar.
你真不会撒谎
I bet you already imported sugar stained glass from Germany.
我打赌你已经从德国买♥♥了彩色糖玻璃
Oh, please, German sugar glass?
拜托 德国的糖玻璃
It's notoriously brittle and cloudy.
出了名的易碎浑浊
Okay, I'll tell you this.
好吧 我和你说
I am making a structure.
我确实有个大工程
I'll give you a hint.
给你点线索
It's the house of a man
是一个对这个国家
that's very important to this country.
非常重要的人住的房♥子
Justin Timberlake's childhood home in Nashville.
Jsutin Timberlake在纳什维尔的童年居所
What?
什么
Hello, Mindy, Danny.
你好 Mindy Danny
Hello. Hello.
你好 好
Have you met my new girlfriend Maria Menounos?
见过我的新女友Maria Menounos没
Oh, I'm a big fan of your journalism.
我是你新闻节目的忠诚粉丝啊
You're my hair idol...
你是我的发型偶像
Are you two dating?
你俩在交往
Yeah.
对啊
Wh... you could have almost anybody.
呃 你想找谁都没问题啊
Excuse me. I have never been with such a soulful person.
不好意思 我从没见过这么深情的人
Aw. Come here, you.
哦 你嘴巴好甜
This is our first Christmas together,
这是我们第一次共度圣诞
and we've just been sharing and celebrating.
我们在一起分享 庆祝
Oh, my gosh, Mindy, what's wrong with me?
天啊 Mindy 我这是干什么呢
Here I am, flaunting our blooming love,
明知道你订婚取消了
and you with your engagement breakup.
我还在这儿炫耀我们热烈的爱情
I'm just sorry. Okay, listen, pal,
我实在太抱歉了 嘿 听着
she's fine, okay?
她好着呢 行吧
She's been going out with a lot of guys
那个谁之后
since that guy... Probably too many guys.
她早不知道约会多少次了 也许太多了
Shh, that's not... A lot.
嘘 没那么多 太多了
The right amount. The normal amount.
正常数量 正常数量
Not really. Maria... no, hush, hush.
不见得 Maria 不 闭嘴吧你
It's been quite a... the point is that I'm doing fantastic.
那可是不少 重点是 我过得很好
She's doing great.
她过得很好
Mindy, you don't have to shine it on in front of me.
Mindy 在我面前你不用掩饰
I'm a friend, okay?
我是你的朋友 好吗
Holidays are always hardest on the lonely.
节日对孤独的人总是最难过的
Suicide rates do go up as we all know.
我们都知道自杀率都会上升呢
Sorry. Bye, Maria.
抱歉了 再见 Maria
I'm actually dating someone too.
我其实也在跟别人约会呢
He's handsome lawyer who works in this building.
他是个帅气的律师 也在这里工作
Oh.
噢
Well, that's... That's great.
哇 那 那真是太好了
No, no, it's better than great.
不 不 这比太好了要强多了
It's great!
这太棒了
Well, if he works in the building,
这样 既然他在这楼里工作
I look forward to meeting him at the party.
我很期待在派对里见见他
Great.
太好了
Okay, let's go. We can't get out.
好的 走吧 咱没法出去了
We have to go back up... Okay, fine.
咱们得回去 好的
Why did you tell Deslaurier you were dating
你为什么跟Deslaurier说 你在跟
a lawyer in the building?
楼里的律师约会啊
'Cause he was rubbing Menounos in my face.
谁叫他把那个Menounos拿出来晒啊
Menounos. Menounos.
Menounos Menounos
Ugh, I hate him. Besides, who knows?
啊 恨死他了 再说了 谁知道啊
Maybe at the party I will be dating someone.
也许派对上我真能约上谁呢
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
Building-wide Christmas party,
圣诞派对 邀请整栋楼的人
all the sexy mood lighting you installed in Phlebotomy.
还在诊所里摆满了柔光情调灯
Well, you know, soft lighting is good for urine samples too.
柔和的灯光对那些尿样也有好处
No, no, this is a Christmas party sex trap
不 不 这圣诞派对就是你捕捉
so you can get to Cliff.
Cliff的陷阱
Is that so wrong, Danny?
这有问题吗 Danny
Is it so wrong for an unmarried 23-year-old woman
一个23岁的未婚女青年
to throw a party so she can meet a man?
举办个派对来钓男人有错吗
You're a little nut job, and it's not gonna work.
你就是个小疯子 这根本行不通
Thank you for saying that I'm little,
谢谢你承认我小
and it will work, and I'll tell you why.
但这行得通 我来告诉你为什么
Because I have
因为我有个
a foolproof, four-point,
万无一失的 四步
man-catching party plan.
钓男人派对计划
Oh, boy. Wanna hear about it?
哦 天啊 要听听嘛
Not really, but... You're gonna.
不太想 但是 你会
I know. Here's the plan.
我知道 计划是这样的
Step one:Throw the greatest party anyone has ever seen.
第一步 举办个前无古人的最棒的派对
When the guy gets there, ignore him.
等他到的时候 忽视他
Instead, be talking to the coolest guy in the room.
相反 跟屋子里最帅的人说话
Step two:I do a sexy version of Santa baby.
第二步 我来一段性感版的<圣诞宝贝>
It's both titillating and festive.
既诱人又喜庆
*Santa baby
*圣诞宝贝
*Just slip a sable under the tree?
*把貂皮悄悄放在树下
*For me
*给我
Santa baby? It's disgusting.
<圣诞宝贝> 真是让人作呕
It sexualizes Santa.
这是意淫圣诞老人
Step three: Pretend you're overheated.
第三步 假装你太热了
Say you need some air.
说你需要透透气
Make him follow you to a private location.
让他跟你来到秘密场所
Step four: Finally alone in a romantic setting,
第四部 良辰美景之下 就两个人
he and I share a perfect first kiss.
享受完美的初吻
That's the stupidest plan I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最傻的计划了
You're wrong. You'll see tomorrow night
你错了 等到明晚你
when I'm tonguing Cliff in the courtyard.
看到我在院子里舌吻Cliff时你就知道了
Come on. All right.
走吧 好的
And this is Elizabeth, my other dog.
这是Elizabeth 我另一条狗
You would love her.
你一定会喜欢它的
Aww!
哇
That's a beautiful dog.
太可爱了
It'd take a lot of sawdust to fill her up.
我真想用木屑塞满它
Wait, what?
等下 什么
What the hell was so important?
到底是什么那么要紧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Come here. Help me fill my bra up with wine.
过来 帮我往文胸里灌酒
Okay, no further questions.
好的 我嘛也不问
Open this.
打开这个
I bought a bra that holds two full bottles full of wine.
我买♥♥了个能装两整瓶酒的文胸
I thought this thing was supposed to be sober for Peter.
我还以为为了Peter 这个派对会是无酒的呢
Peter doesn't have to know about it.
Peter不用知道这些啊
My man-catching plan is not going to work
我这个钓男人计划里不能
without some booze, Danny.
没有酒啊 Danny
Plus, there's also an added benefit.
再说了 这还有些额外好处呢
What's that? Pour.
什么好处 倒
Pour. Okay. Here you go.
倒 好吧 来了
You should wear that every day.
你应该天天穿这个
Okay, that's enough. That's enough.
好了 足够了 够了
Okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉啊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表