for means of comparison.
作为对比
Mm! Mm-mm!
嗯 嗯 嗯
Check 'em out.
看看它们
Got attitude.
多有态度
They're like kids
它们像一群孩子
playing in an open fire hydrant in the '70s.
在七十年代玩着公共消防栓一样
Thank you, Paul. Put it away.
谢谢 Paul 把它收起来
So how do we get your sperm more excited?
我们怎么才能让你的精♥子♥更有活力些
Eh... Danny's not very adventurous.
呃 Danny不太喜欢尝试新花样
He really likes to do it missionary.
他总是喜欢传教士式
Missionaries are extremely adventurous.
传教士式是极具冒险性的好吗
You know who else is adventurous?
你知道还有什么是冒险性的吗
Cowgirls. Reverse cowgirls.
女上位式 后背式
Okay.
好吧
The next time either one of you
下次你们当中
is in the mood,
谁又来了性致的话
I want you to pop in this cd.
我希望你们播放这张CD
I've had a lot of luck with it.
它给我带来过不少好运
It won a Grammy.
它可得过格莱美奖
so now we don't let Morgan use the...Uh...
所以现在我们不再让Morgan
the lobby bathroom anymore
用大堂卫生间
What? Stop eating cheese for a second.
你说什么 能先别吃奶酪了吗
You look really different. Thank you.
你看起来不一样了 谢谢
I'm glad somebody noticed.
我真高兴 终于有人注意到了
Yeah, I got my teeth whitened.
我去给牙齿做了美白
I mean, it bloody hurt, actually,
虽然疼得要死
but they look fantastic.
但是效果惊人
Yeah, she's not talking about your teeth, buddy.
哥们 她说的可不是你的牙齿
She's talking about your fat.
她是说 你发福了
I am. I am talking about that.
没错 我说的是你变胖的事
Since you abandoned us for Haiti,
自从你抛下我们去了海地
and Danny went to Jersey, wherever that is,
Danny去了新泽西 不知道是什么鬼地方
I was forced to assume the role of managing partner.
我不得不肩负起执行合伙人的职责
Now, in times of extreme stress,
面对这么巨大的压力
I turn to food.
我只有靠吃东西来发泄
When I did my "A" Levels,
我状态最佳的时候
I was the size of a small ski chalet.
都赶得上一个小型滑雪木屋的尺寸了
Is that unforgivable?
这难道不可原谅吗
Why don't you leave him alone?
让他一个人待一会儿吧
He's a human being with feelings.
他也是有血有肉有感情的
Okay.
好吧
Want to see if his fatness can hold this pen?
想不想看看他的肥肉能否夹住这钢笔
Oh, wow, 'cause you're perfect!
你难道就没点缺点吗
Aren't you?
没有吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
有人在吗
Hey, Tamra, where is everybody?
Tamra 人都到哪儿去了
Did they go to that ethnic street fair?
他们是去参加民族街展会了吗
I told them not to go.
我跟他们说过了不准去
No, they all went to visit
不是 他们都去看望那个
that Indian doctor who used to work here.
以前在这里工作过的印度医生了
She's real sick.
她病得挺严重的
What's her name again? I wanna say Glob.
她叫什么来着 是Glob吗
Mindy?
你是说Mindy
I really think it's Glob.
我真的觉得她叫Glob
She's back. She's sick?
她回来了 而且还病了
I don't know.
我也不清楚
All right, all right, what did you do?
好吧 好吧 你做了什么
What'd you do, get drunk and sass a voodoo princess?
到底做了什么 喝多了然后顶撞了巫毒教公主吗
Try to get your groove back with some street kid?
还是想在街头混混身上试试身手
What happened? No, no, no, no, no.
到底发生了什么 都不是
She's fine.
她没什么大碍
I just had some gallstones removed.
我只是做了个胆结石手术
I'm fine.
我没事
Did you run here? No, I just...
你刚是跑着过来的吗 不 我只是
You're sweating out of your armpits so much.
你腋下都湿透了
I couldn't get a cab, and then I...
我打不上车 然后我
So how was the Caribbean?
加勒比海那边美吗
Did you lose any wet t-shirt contests?
有没有输掉几个湿T恤大赛
Okay, I would win every wet t-shirt contest I entered.
我会赢掉每个我参加的湿T恤大赛好吗
Yeah, because I have huge knockers,
因为我有傲人的双峰
and they look great damp. Okay, that's enough.
而且湿身的时候更好看 这个话题就到此为止吧
But I think you're referring to my charity trip in Haiti.
但我觉得你是说我的海地慈善之旅
Do you wanna see pictures? Yeah.
想看照片吗 当然
This is the hospital I built in Haiti.
这是我在海地搭建的医院
Wait a minute, wait. Isn't that beautiful?
让我好好看看 很漂亮吧
Wow, I've never seen photos on your phone
我还从没在你手♥机♥上看到过
of anybody but you.
不是你自己的照片
Hey, you guys. Hey!
你们好呀 嗨
I was out getting some of our favorite stuff
我刚出去买♥♥了些我们喜欢的东西
we can't get in Haiti,
在海地都买♥♥不到
so, for me, a little candy and some beer.
我给自己买♥♥了些糖和啤酒
And for you...
而给你买♥♥了
Prescription dandruff shampoo.
处方去屑型洗发露
Yes. I got you, girl.
太棒了 亲爱的 我很懂你吧
You tell him the good news? I did not.
你有没有告诉他那个好消息 还没有
Guys, I lost three pounds of water weight from diarrhea.
同志们 我拉肚子拉到脱水 瘦了3磅
Oh! I knew you looked good.
我就说你怎么变漂亮了
Babe, the, uh, other news.
宝贝 我说的是另一个好消息
Oh, my God. Yeah.
天哪 说吧
Casey proposed to me.
Casey向我求婚了
Aah!
噢
Oh, my God! Isn't that great?
我的老天 是不是很棒
Aah! Huh?
噢 是吧
Ken Burns does it again.
Ken Burns又成功了
All right, good night, babe.
好了 晚安 宝贝
Okay.
好的
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Nah.
别
Yeah. Nah, I'm not...
没错 别 我没
Come on. I was in the mood before,
来吧 我之前挺有性致的
but then I had the chicken pot pie.
后来吃了个鸡肉派
And I just... I'm full,
然后我 现在很饱
and I'm... and I'm just... I'm kind of bloated.
我 我 我有点胃胀气
No, we're gonna try Dr. Leotard's CD.
那我们来听听Leotard医生给的CD吧
Let's not do it now. We'll do it...
别现在做 我们以后再
Okay, we're do... We're gonna do it now.
好吧 我们现在就做
We're gonna do it now.
我们现在就做
Hello, lovemakers.
你们好 性致高涨的人
Let us now begin our 55-minute erotic adventure.
现在让我们一起开始55分钟的性♥爱♥大冒险
55 minutes? Are you kidding me?
55分钟 你这是在逗我吗
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no. Danny, you said you'd try.
这坚决不行 Danny 你说过你会试试的
Okay, it's just... Let's go, let's go.
好吧 只是 我们继续 继续
Touch your partner's earlobe.
抚摸你伴侣的耳垂
Silky, is it not? Let's do it. Come on.
是不是很柔软 来吧 我们跟着它做
Longing for stimulation? It is the clitoris of the head.
是不是渴望被刺♥激♥ 它就像头上的阴蒂
Yeah, okay, this is... Let's just stop.
这太 我们别做了
I'm not a sex maniac who can just turn it on
我可不是性♥欲♥狂 随时就能来劲
after I ate an entire pie stuffed with chicken.
更何况我刚吃了一整个鸡肉派
Okay. All right?
好吧 好吗
So I'm gonna go to the multi-purpose room
我现在要去书房♥
and just... reply to some emails right now.
回复一些邮件
Now we focus on our sex groans.
现在我们把注意力转向呻♥吟♥的部分
That's good!
真是太棒了
So you're cool if we get married
这么说你对我们在帕萨迪纳市
at my parents' country club in Pasadena, right?
我父母的乡村俱乐部结婚没有意见
It's just... It's just, my grandma,
这 这是因为我外婆
she thinks my grandpa's ghost
她觉得我外公的魂
still roams the trophy room there.
还在纪念品陈列室里徘徊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表