Getting your pre-baby body back is a nightmare
对于很多新手母亲来说
for a lot of new moms.
恢复产前身材的过程简直就是场噩梦
We caught up with new mamacita Jamie-Lynn Sigler,
我们找来了一个新妈妈 Jamie-Lynn Sigler
who invited me to her home for about three weeks...
三周前邀请我去她家...
No, no, no, no. No, no, Peter.
别 别 别 别 别 Peter
And she told... Pat, is Maria Menounos here?
她告诉 Pat Maria Menounos在这儿吗
No, she's not, she's in Hawaii with her boyfriend.
她不在这 她和男友去夏威夷了
We talked to Jamie-Lynn for about three hours
我们三小时前跟Jamie Lynn聊过
about getting her body back, and you know...
她的产后恢复状况 然后大家都知道...
Pat, I think there's been some kind of mistake,
Pat 我想好像搞错了
because we... me and Maria had, like, a little bit of a...
因为我 我和Maria 好像有一点
Do I come to your office and bother you?
我去过你的办公室捣乱么
What? No, I don't... No. We saw...
什么 没有 我不 不是 我们看见
I work in New York. Ugh!
我在纽约工作 啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Pat, could you do me a favor and just give her this, please?
Pat 你能做个好事帮我把这个给她吗
He's got a gun!
他有枪
I don't have a gun!
我没带枪
I don't have a... Get on the ground!
我没有 趴下
Oh, my God! You're a mall cop!
我的天 你这个超♥市♥保安
You have no right!
你没权利
All right, goin' down. Goin' down nice and slow.
好的 蹲下 慢慢的老实的蹲下
You know, Peter, I wasn't gonna go to Casey's party tonight,
Peter 我今晚本来不打算去Casey的派对的
but if it'll cheer you up...
但是如果能让你高兴点...
Thanks, min. This party is legit.
谢了 Min 这派对太正了
They have a pool, slider bar.
有泳池 迷你汉堡自助吧台
I've always wondered what it would be like
我一直想知道自己
to eat a hamburger while I was submerged in water.
在水里吃汉堡是什么样的
You know what though? Check to make sure
对了 你确定一下
that it's a full toppings bar...
做汉堡的配料全不全
And not just shred led. Mmhmm.
不要只有一些切得碎成渣的调料 嗯嗯
I've been burned on that before.
我之前就吃过这个亏
Hey, Mindy.
嘿 Mindy
Oh! Hey, cliff.
哦 嘿 Cliff
Hey! You wanna hear some great news?
嘿 你想知道好消息吗
My co-worker came out of the closet to his wife,
我的同事背着她老婆出柜了
and she kicked him out.
她就把撵出了家门
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
哦天啊 他没事吧
He's never been better, but get this.
他好的不能更好了 还有一个消息
She can't stand to live in their apartment anymore
就是她不能继续在他们的公♥寓♥住下去了
because of how all their memories are lies,
因为在那的所有记忆都是谎言
so... The apartment's available.
所以 那间公♥寓♥就空出来了
Oh. Okay, cool, cool.
哦 好的 酷 酷
Um, now, is this, say...
嗯 那么 是不是说
Is this an apartment for two people?
这是间双人公♥寓♥
Or is it for one person to live by himself?
还是只能一个人住
I'm... I'm still thinking about that.
我 我还在想这事
Yeah. I still think it's a good idea.
是的 我依然觉得那是个不错的提议
I just need to think about it some more, you know?
但是还需要再考虑考虑
But... I'm thinking hard.
不过 我很努力的在思考
Hmm.
哼
Hey, so how's L.A.? How's the 90210?
嘿 洛杉矶怎么样 比弗利山庄怎么样
Did you get breast implants?
你隆胸了吗
Nope, I still have my natural "Ds."
没 我还是天然的D罩杯
Ah. Oh, but something really crazy
啊 但是还真发生了一些
did happen.
疯狂的事
When Peter and I were out shopping,
我跟Peter去购物
guess who we ran into? Casey.
你猜我们遇见了谁 Casey
Isn't that so random?
是不是太巧了
Apparently, he started this shoe company called "Dope feet."
很明显 他开了个叫做 "笨人出品"的鞋业公♥司♥
"Dope feet."
"笨人出品"
Wait, what are you saying? Are you mumbling something?
等下 你说什么 你咕哝了什么吗
No, no. What... no, go ahead.
没有 没 什么 没 继续说
You have nothing to worry about, sweetheart.
你什么都不用担心 宝贝
He's way too tan right now.
他现在太黑了
You know I like my men milky white.
你知道我喜欢白皮肤的男人
All right, just... Humor me, okay,
好吧 但是 就当给我个面子
and don't have dinner with him or anything like that.
别跟他吃晚饭什么的
We gotta go to this party.
我们要去这个派对
Mindy?
Mindy
Dinner? No!
晚饭 不可能
I would never go to a restaurant and have dinner with him.
我永远都不会跟他去饭馆吃饭的
Are you crazed?
你疯了么
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
'Kay. Bye.
好 拜
Who did you just lie to? What?
你刚跟谁撒谎呢 什么
I think I know someone in there.
里面有我认识的人
Oh, my God, this place was on Entourage.
我的天 这简直是<明星伙伴>里的那种地方
The guys came here...
来这的人
After "E" Had that pregnancy scare.
都是有怀孕恐惧症的E罩杯
Hey, there's Casey.
嘿 那是Casey
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
He wants us to go over there. Let's go.
他想让我们过去 走吧
I... why don't we take a lap, you know?
我 我们为什么不伸展一下
Just... you hang out.
就...你随便转吧
Hi. No, sorry.
嗨 不了 抱歉
I'm gonna get a drink first, you know,
我得先去拿杯喝的
maybe get some sliders.
也许先去吃几个迷你汉堡
Yeah, okay. We'll catch you later.
对 好的 我们一会找你
Mindy, you're acting like a fun mom.
Mindy 你的动作就跟个傻妈似的
I'm gonna go skeez on some models.
我要去跟模特搭讪
Hey, Casey, what up, dude? Peter!
嘿 Casey 怎么样 兄弟 Peter
And now, Dr. "C," The best part of the studio tour,
现在 C医生 这次制片厂一游最棒的部分
old west town.
旧西部小镇
Hey, got something for ya. What?
嘿 给你带了点东西 什么
I stole this off the Ted Turner at the wax museum.
我在蜡像馆从Ted Turner头上偷了这个
Oh.
哦
Ah, you look like a mogul.
啊 你看着像个大人物
Okay, thank you, Morgan. Yay.
好吧 谢了 Morgan
That was really nice of you.
你真好
Oh, my God, Morgan, that is the whorehouse
哦我的天 Morgan 那是妓院
that John Wayne got kicked out of in Rooster Cogburn.
在<狂人考伯恩>里 John Wayne就是从那被踢下来的
"Howdy, pilgrim."
"你好 新移♥民♥"
Is that Obama?
你是在模仿奥巴马吗
No, it's John Wayne. "Howdy, pilgrim."
不 是John Wayne "你好 新移♥民♥"
Oh, God, yeah. It's... it's really good.
哦 对 你学的真像
Thanks, and you know what, this is a lot of fun.
谢谢 实在太有意思了
Yes, good. You were right.
是啊 没错 你是对的
It's so much more fun than sitting in the hotel,
比藏在酒店坐着躲我爸有意思多了
hiding, avoiding my dad. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much. Mmhmm.
太感谢你了 嗯哼
Well, then you're gonna really love
那么接下来我们要去的
the next excursion we have planned.
地方你会更喜欢的
Are we going to the Captain Phillips stunt show?
我们是要去看菲利普船长的特技表演吗
I'm telling you right now, if you think
我告诉你吧 如果你现在觉得
I'm gonna sit in the splash zone, you're dreaming.
我会坐在小便池里 你就是在做梦
You're dreaming.
绝对是在做梦
Yeah, no, I called your dad,
嗯 实际上 我给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥了
and we're gonna join him for dinner tomorrow.
我们明天会跟他一起吃晚饭
You what?
你什么
I just don't get it, man. It's so insensitive.
我就是不懂 兄弟 这也太不体贴了
How do you serve sliders to people like us, you know?
怎么能给我们这种人上迷你汉堡呢
What do you mean, "People like us"?
你说的"我们这种人"是什么意思
If you take a normal hamburger,
就算是一个正常大小的汉堡
it looks like a tiny slider in our overweight, pudgy hands.
在我们肥胖粗大的手里拿着就应经像是迷你版的了
Okay, we're not the same. We're not the same.
我们不一样好吧 我们不一样吗
I'm like... I'm like an anthill, and you're like a volcano.
我就像...我就像蚁丘 你则像个火山
Hey, man, let me tell you something,
嘿 兄弟 我告诉你吧
I think I was profiled with food.
我觉得我被吃的撑变形了
Is that mold?
这是霉了么
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表