I have a plan.
我有个计划
I'm gonna get that doorknob piping hot.
我要给那个门把手加热
So, if they touch it, sss! Burns their hand.
这样如果他们碰到它 嘶 烧到他们的手
They kick the door open, boom, paint can right in the head.
如果他们把门踢开 嘣 油漆正中面门
Kaput.
玩完了
Did you learn this from home alone?
你是跟<小鬼当家>学的吧
I didn't just watch home alone.
我不光看了<小鬼当家>
I also watched some grown-up films.
我还看了一些给大人看的电影
Like grown ups?
你是说<长大成人>
I watched home alone and grown ups.
我看了<小鬼当家>和<长大成人>
You know what? If you're gonna stay here
你知道吗 即使你只在这儿
for a very short amount of time,
待很短一段时间
we have to have some ground rules.
我们也要约法三章
Yes, we are roomies with benefits.
好啊 我们是同居炮♥友♥嘛
What? Absolutely not!
什么 当然不是
What about friendship?
那么朋友呢
Oh, yes. Yes, yes.
哦对对对
Go to bed. Just don't touch anything.
去睡觉吧 别乱碰东西
I'm not even here.
你根本不会发现我在这儿
You're the best.
你最好了
You know what? Not a lot of guys would do this.
你知道吗 不是所有男人都会这样做的
No one is gonna cut you up into little pieces tonight.
今晚不会有人把你碎尸万段的
What? I'm gonna keep you safe.
什么 我会保护你的
Go, don't think about it.
去吧 别想了
Hey, you like eggs Benedict?
你喜欢吃火腿蛋松饼吗
I do.
喜欢啊
So do I.
我也喜欢
Good night.
晚安
Good-bye.
拜拜
Real quick... Tutorial on the remote?
还有 能教我用下遥控器吗
Which button is pow... Okay, I'll figure it out.
哪个按钮是开... 好吧 我会自己研究的
All right, come here, come here. I know, I know, shh.
好了 过来 我懂 嘘
Listen, you begged me to come here, okay?
听着 是你求我来的
So don't screw this up for me, you little son of a bitch.
所以不要坏我好事 你个小贱♥人♥
Oh, my God, I love you so much.
天啊 我真爱你
No accidents. That goes for both of us.
不能出差错 我们两个都是
For the bath.
洗澡用的
What do you got there?
你看到什么了
What is that? What are you doing?
那是什么 你在干嘛
No, no, no, no, no. Stop it. Stop it.
不不不 停下 停下
Get out of there. It's Mindy's scrubs.
走开 这是Mindy的短裤
These are men's scrubs.
这是男式短裤
"Dr. Peter prentice."
"Peter医生"
Mindy and Peter are sleeping together?
Mindy和Peter上♥床♥了吗
Morgan, I told you. I can't promote you to doctor.
Morgan 我说了 我不能升你做医生
That's not even why I'm here. Listen to me, listen, hey.
这根本不是我来的原因 听着 听着
God, how do I put this delicately?
天啊 我怎么才能说得委婉一点
Dr. Lahiri and Dr. Prentice are having an affair.
Lahiri医生和Prentice医生有一腿
Peter and Mindy? That's ridiculous, Morgan.
Peter和Mindy吗 太离谱了 Morgan
No, it's not. I found his scrubs at her apartment.
一点儿都不离谱 我在她的公♥寓♥里找到了他的短裤
And they're always hanging out together.
而且他们总是一起出去
She took him to that wedding, even though I'm her best friend.
我是她最好的朋友 但那次婚礼她带了他去
Come on. Although...
拜托 虽然...
You know what? Peter did ask for the same night off
话说回来 Peter昨天确实要求休息来着
as Mindy yesterday.
Mindy也是昨晚休息
Come on. No, no, but he was going on a date with an E.T.P.
不不 但他在和一个E.T.P约会呢
Oh, good God, Mindy's the chubster. A chubster?
天啊 Mindy就是那个胖妞 胖妞吗
Come on, man! I mean,
拜托伙计
how many creeps in this building is she gonna throw herself at?
她向这栋楼里多少变♥态♥投怀送抱了
Cliff, Deslaurier, you.
Cliff Deslaurier 还有你
Yeah.
是啊
She's really bottoming out, isn't she?
她真的是走投无路了吧
Peter's awful to women.
Peter对女人很差
Yeah, he broke up with a girl one time
是啊 他有次在尼克斯队比赛的时候
on the kiss Cam at a Knicks game.
在亲吻相机面前和一个女孩分手了
Ugh. I got to go talk to her.
我得去和她谈一谈
This is a roommate-to-roommate thing.
这是个室友对话
It's just better off if I just go
如果我直接冲到她办公室对她吼
and I burst into her office and yell at her.
效果会更好
No, no, no, no, Morgan. This is a personal matter,
不不不 Morgan 这是个私人问题
not a professional one, okay? It's not our place to interfere.
不是职业问题 好吗 我们没有资格干涉
Okay, we have to lock this secret away
我们得把这个秘密连同
along with the memory of daddy kissing the rubbish man.
老爸和男清洁工接吻的记忆一起封锁起来
Poor Dr. L.
可怜的医生L
Yeah. Poor rich Dr. L.
是啊 可怜又富有的医生L
Danny. Hi.
Danny 你好
I was hoping you'd be here.
我就猜你会在这儿
Brooke, it's really... It's good to see you.
Brooke 见到你... 很高兴
You too.
你也是
I mean, you always have
你总是能告诉我们
such interesting medications to tell us about.
很多有趣的药
I have a new kind of naproxen that will blow your mind.
我找到一种新的萘普生能颠覆你的世界观
Oh, good, good.
哦好好
Naproxen's good for treating
萘普生对治疗子♥宫♥内壁过厚
thick uterine walls.
很有效
You always remember the details of my presentations.
你总是记得我演讲的细节
Oh, you better be careful.
你最好小心点
I have a very contagious rash on my arm.
我手臂上长了极易传染的麻疹
I don't want to give it to you. Oh, okay.
我不想传染给你 好的
I'll see you in there, right? Okay. Okay, I'm gonna see you...
我们里面再见好吗 好的 里面...
Yeah, I'm gonna check you out in there.
是的 里面再说
Okay, great.
好的
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮
Really? I don't think so.
真的吗 我不觉得
Did you guys have, like, a little thing?
你们俩 呃 有什么小秘密吗
Brooke and I are old news, okay? It's nothing to worry about.
我和Brooke的事早过去了 你不用担心
I'm not worried. I'm cool, Danny.
我不担心 我没事 Danny
Actually, I think it's kind of hot, you know?
其实 我还觉得这有点性感呢
She thinks she's gonna get with you,
她认为她和你在一起
but secretly, you're with me.
但私底下 我们才在一起
Yeah. So what's the deal?
是啊 怎么说
Did you get rid of Morgan tonight?
你今晚摆脱得了Morgan吗
Am I... am I staying over?
我... 我能过夜吗
What? What's going on?
什么 发生什么了
Is Dr. C gonna be at our house tonight?
C医生今晚会来我们家吗
Well...
呃
He is, Morgan, because...
是的 Morgan 因为
Dr. C and Dr. L...
C医生和L医生...
Are throwing a party...
要开场派对...
At Mindy's house,
在Mindy家
and everyone's invited.
所有人都被邀请了
A surprise housewarming party for me? I knew it!
一个乔迁惊喜派对吗 我就知道
With this new birth control pill,
有了这个全新的计划生育药片
any woman can sync her menstrual cycle
所有女人都能和她的朋友们
with her friends
同步她的经期
or a list of endorsed celebrities.
或是一些名人
I'm on Sandy Bullock's.
我是和Sandy Bullock一起的
That's all. Fantastic presentation, Brooke.
我说完了 演讲很棒 Brooke
Yeah, you made me wish I could menstruate.
是啊 你说的我也想来大姨妈了
Oh, Dr. Castellano, I know you always have
Castellano医生 我知道你一直
a lot of follow-up questions.
都有很多跟进问题
I'd be happy to answer them one-on-one, maybe tonight.
我很乐意单独为你解答 今晚怎么样
Tonight?
今晚吗
Tonight we have Mindy's party. Maybe she could join?
今天晚上我们在Mindy家办派对 她一起来吗
Oh, well, you know how Mindy is with the velvet ropes.
你知道Mindy穿天鹅绒礼服是什么样的
I mean, unless you're "Benjamin Cumberbatch,"
除非你是缺爷 不然你带这么漂亮的女伴...
you know, good luck to you.
你懂得 祝你好运了
Since the guest list is so tight,
既然宾客那么多
well, maybe you and I could hang out.
我们两个可以出去啊
Yeah, let me think about that.
让我考虑一下
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表