It is unbelievable. It's so messed up.
真是难以置信 太复杂了
Okay. Wait.
好吧 等等
All right, look.
是这样的
I think it'd be better if you read your book in here
我想最好是你在这安安静静的看你的书
and I'll go in the other room with my Ludlum.
我到其他房♥间继续看我的勒德拉姆
Actually, I'm sleepy.
其实呢 我困了
Danny, can we just go to bed now, please?
Danny 我们进房♥间睡好么
Yeah. Different beds.
可以啊 分开睡
Sure. Ah, I'm gonna grab you a pillow for the couch.
呃 我给你个小枕头睡沙发上吧
That's interesting,
真搞笑
'cause when my cousin comes to visit me,
每次我表妹来我家时
I give her my bed and then, like, I sleep on the couch.
我给她睡我的床 然后我自己睡沙发
Great, so you have experience sleeping on couches.
太好了 那么你有睡沙发的经验
Throughout the entire African subcontinent,
在整个非洲次大♥陆♥地区
the population has become increasingly
物种数量正在逐年的
few and far between. Danny?
变得稀少 Danny
Hey, what are you... What are you doing in here?
喂 你这 你在这干什么
Come on.
真是的
Are you watching the nature channel?
你在看自然频道吗
I love this.
我爱看这个
It makes me so happy I don't live in those places.
可以让你因为不住在那种地方而感到庆幸
Yeah?
是吗
No, don't... I like this side smooth.
不 别 我喜欢这边平整
Great. Cozy.
好吧 好舒服
A thrilling sex ritual
这是一场惊心动魄的性♥爱♥仪式
so vigorous and titillating it is said to have inspired...
如此有力且挑逗心扉 可以激起
Oh, boy.
天啊
Okay, don't... no. Stop.
好了 别 停下来
Of all the things frogs do,
青蛙才干这个
all the very interesting things they do,
它们干的这些刺♥激♥的事情
you're gonna show me this? No.
你想在我身上试验 没门儿
Okay, here we go.
好的 看这个
Creature Feature.
<兽惊>
What is this?
这是什么
I really don't like scary movies.
我真的不喜欢恐怖电影
Oh, God. Don't go over there.
我的天 别去那里啊
I can't stop talking when I'm scared.
我一害怕就说个不停的
Ah!
啊
Danny, Danny, I'm so scared.
Danny Danny 我好怕
All right. Okay, let go. Danny.
好了 好了 放手 Danny
Why did you make me watch that? Let go.
你为什么让我看这个 放手
Okay, that's enough. That's enough.
好了 够了 够了
Get your legs off me now. This has gone far enough.
把你的腿拿走 这也太过了
We need to talk. Okay.
我们得谈谈 好的
I think you're right.
你说得对
I admit it. I farted.
我承认 我刚放屁了
I did it because I was scared, and it was wrong
我太害怕了所以忍♥不住 我错了
and we should talk about it.
我们要好好谈谈
No, not about that.
不 才不是这个
Okay, I spilled red wine on your sofa cushion.
好吧 我把红酒洒在你的沙发垫上了
And yes, I turned it over.
而且是的 我把它反过来
And then I got chocolate syrup on that.
但后来我又把巧克力酱沾上去了
I wrapped it up with blankets and I thought
我把它包成一团 丢进洗衣篮里
you'd just blame it on your maid.
我想你顶多就是怪责你的钟点工
Okay, stop admitting things to me.
好了 别向我承认这些事了
I farted again.
我刚又放屁了
Stop! And stop farting, okay?
停 而且别再放屁了 好吗
We need to talk about this.
我们得好好谈谈这个
You and me. Okay?
你和我 好吗
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好的
No, not here. Not in my bed. Out there.
不 不在这 不在我床上 出去
I was very comfortable lying in your bed.
躺在你床上我很舒服
Okay, that's inappropriate, all right?
在那里不太正式 好吗
I don't know why we have to come out here.
真不知道为什么要出来讲
But why? Oh!
为什么啊 啊
So Chloe, how much do you know about your fiance?
那么Chole 对于你的未婚夫你又了解多少呢
"Oh, my goodness, Dr. Lahiri."
"噢 我的天 Lahiri医生"
Wow.
哇
Yes!
太好了
No!
不好了
So Danny probably told you I was crazy, right?
Danny一定和你说过我是个疯婆子 对吧
I would never say that. Yes, he did.
我才不会那么说 是的 他说了
Look, I did the math.
我刚算了算
Danny had sex with me while you were pregnant.
你怀孕那会儿 Danny在和我上♥床♥
What?
什么
A lot.
很多次
Daniel, is this true?
Daniel 那是真的吗
It is possible. I think it could be possible.
很有可能 我觉得这很有可能
Argh! Bastard.
啊 混球
That was a lot harder than it needed to be.
装个样子不用下手这么重吧
I feel like I must hear every detail,
我要知道每个细节
although it will be painful to hear it.
尽管听这些会很痛苦
Well, well, well. Cliff, the lawyer from our building.
哇 哇 哇 是我们楼的Cliff律师啊
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought, ah...
呃 对不起 我还以为 呃
Is Mindy here?
Mindy在这儿吗
Yeah, Mindy's here.
在 Mindy在这儿
She wouldn't miss her annual veterans day party.
她才不会错过她的周年退伍军人派对
Get in here man. Come on. Come on.
进来吧 兄弟 进来 进来
Come in, you. This is a beautiful overcoat.
进来 外套真好看
Yes, you look great, by the way.
是啊 还有 你今晚很帅哦
Heather!
Heather
Hi. It's, ah, Morgan.
嗨 我是Morgan
Yes. How are you? Good.
噢 你好吗 很好
We're actually having a pretty cool event in here.
我们这里有个很赞的活动
Some single guys... Single girls?
一些单身汉 单身女子
You should, uh, check it out.
你可以 呃 过来玩玩
If you think you can handle it.
如果你觉得你可以带动全场
I was gonna fold my laundry,
我刚要去叠衣服呢
but I can't miss an event like this.
但我可不能错过这种活动
Guess my laundry's getting folded tomorrow.
我的衣服得明天再叠了
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
I might quickly fold my laundry.
我很快就叠好衣服
Yes...
耶
So Danny was kind of a sex freak, huh?
那就是说Danny是个性变♥态♥
Yeah.
是的
And then there were times when
而且有好几次
he didn't even want to have sex.
他根本就不想做♥爱♥
You know, he just wanted to eat
你懂的 他只是想
melted chocolate off my butt.
舔从我屁♥股♥滴下来的巧克力
Okay, it's getting late.
好啦 时间不早了
I think my fiancee has heard
我想我未婚妻要了解的
about as much as she can handle.
已经了解的差不多了
Amy, I want to thank you for your honesty,
Amy 对于你的坦诚我感到非常感激
and, while deeply saddened by this, I think I'm gonna
尽管我受到严重打击 但是我还是决定
stick with Danny, like Hilary or Huma, or Silda,
继续和Danny在一起 就像希拉里 或者胡玛 或者思尔达
or, briefly, Maria shriver, before she was like,
或者 简洁点 玛丽娅·施瑞弗尔 在她说那句话之前
"Wait, why am I doing this? I'm the rich one..."
"慢著 我这是在干啥 我那么有钱"
Okay, Amy, I'm gonna need my key back now.
好了 Amy 我要收回我的门钥匙
She had your key? Yeah.
她有你的门匙 是的
Well, yeah, you know?
当然啊
We were spending most nights together and...
我们大部分晚上都在一起 而且...
So, you were spending most nights together?
你们每个晚上都在一起
Yeah, and in the morning, he'd make pancakes.
是的 到了早上 他就会做煎饼给我吃
Pancakes? Blueberry.
煎饼 蓝莓味的
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Amy, do you mind waiting here for one second?
Amy 你在这等一会儿好吗
Hey, buddy.
嘿 大哥
Guess what?
你猜怎么著
There is a sociopath here, and it's not Amy, Danny.
确实有个心理变♥态♥的人在这 但不是Amy Danny
It's you. What?
那个人是你 什么
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表