Historically, breakups do not bring out the best in me.
一直以来 我的分手都很狼狈
What is the matter with you?
你是有什么毛病
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停
But I could always throw myself into work
但我可以沉迷于工作
to stem the heartbreak.
掩盖心伤
But not this time.
这次却不行
This time, there's literally nowhere to hide.
这一次 简直就是无处可逃
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Okay.
好了
Danny, I love you.
Danny 我爱你
Come on.
别这样
And that's just on the way to work.
这还只是上班路上而已
Two to three minutes that you have,
需要两到三分钟
and so you have to make sure
那么你必须保证
that your patients know...
你的病人了解
Every office meeting
每次办公室开会
is a delicate ballet of awkwardness.
都有一种微妙的尴尬
You don't want to run into any complications.
你不会希望看到并发症的
Hey, Mindy, take a seat.
Mindy 坐吧
Oh, no, no. I'm gonna stand.
不 不 我站着就行
There's a space right next to Dr. C.
C医生旁边正好有个位子
You're not in good enough shape to stand. Nah.
你站着不太好看 不用了
Sit right there. There's an open seat.
坐这儿 这里有个位子
I synthesize material better standing.
我还是站着比较好
You're making me uncomfortable. Just sit down.
你这让我不舒服 坐下吧
You know what? I will take a knee.
我单脚跪下吧
I saw this in a High School football movie.
我在高中足球电影看过
Okay. So where was I? Right.
好了 我说到哪了
You only have cord blood for a little bit of time.
脐带血只会保留一小段时间
A good way to remember things,
最好记着这个事
especially when they refer to...
特别是他们提出
There is no escape.
无处可逃
Which is why, Doris,
这就是为什么
I am sitting in the hot pipe room,
我坐在储物室里
eating my lunch by myself.
自己吃午饭
You're sitting on my bucket.
你坐到我桶子了
Oh. Oh, yeah, of course.
噢对 不好意思
You know, Doris, you could join me for lunch here.
知道吗 Doris 你可以跟我一起在这吃
Table for two.
两人桌喔
We could talk about boys and stuff.
我们能聊一下男生之类的
I'm sorry, someone defecated in one of the urinals,
不好意思 有人在小便池里拉屎了
and I gotta go take care of it.
我要去清一下
Go. Go, go, go.
去吧 去吧 去吧 去吧
Oh, no. Okay.
不 好吧
This is women's deodorant. This is not my deodorant.
这是女式除臭剂 这不是我的
There's no way this is gonna be strong enough.
女用的可满足不了我
Miss, I'm sorry, is this yours?
小姐 不好意思 这是你的吗
No. Excuse me, miss.
不是吗 小姐
I'm sorry, I think I've used your deodorant.
不好意思 我好像用了你的除臭剂
And you probably have mine.
你可能拿了我的
It's a military-grade men's roll-on?
士兵用滚珠除臭剂
No, it's not mine. I don't sweat.
不 不是我的 我不流汗的
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're Sheila Hamilton of Hamilton health partners.
你是汉密尔顿健康合伙公♥司♥的Sheila Hamilton
I just read your profile in vanity fair.
我在名利场上看过你
Oh, I cannot believe Annie Leibovitz
我真不敢相信Annie Leibovitz
got me to wear nothing but bubbles for that shoot,
居然让我全♥裸♥在泡沫里拍照
but you know Annie.
但Annie就是这样
Can I ask you something? Sure.
我能问你一点事情吗 当然
What was it like delivering north west?
给NorthWest接生是怎么样的
They barely even needed me.
他们不怎么需要我
I mean, Kim's canal is spectacular,
Kim的口子本来就很大
and Kanye's tender birthing rap
加上Kanye温柔的饶舌
really just did the rest.
她自己就出来了
The closest I've ever had to a celebrity patient was...
我最接近名人病患的一次是
Do you remember Trishelle
你记得Trishelle吗
from real world/road rules: Inferno?
参加过<真实世界/道路规则:地狱之火>节目
Oh.
喔
Her mom was a patient
她把我换走之前
until she let me go.
她妈妈是我的病人
Well, I caught your twins delivery today,
我今天看到你接生双胞胎了
and I must say, I thought your technique
我必须说 我觉得你的技术
was amazing.
太赞了
You did?
真的吗
I have got my eye on you, Dr. Lahiri.
我有留意你 Lahiri医生
Oh, you know my name.
你知道我的名字
It's written in magic marker
有人用马克笔
on your rather large bag of potato chips.
在你那一大包薯片上写的
I'm gonna eat that over the course
我那是为整个月的行程
of a month, so...
而预备的 所以
Mindy, what did you want to show us?
Mindy 你要让我们看什么
Ow.
噢
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天哪 天哪
I'm so... I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just think that we should start
我只是觉得我们应该
a champagne spritzer happy hour
来个香槟欢乐时光
to provide some much needed glamour to this office
来为这办公室增添魅力
and maybe attract some new patients.
还可能会吸引新病人
I like my booze two ways only...
我喝酒只有两个要求
Straight up and by myself.
不加冰 而且自己喝
Okay.
好的
But I think this would add some class to the practice,
但我觉得这会让我们业务变高档点
and it would attract some movers and shakers.
说不定会引来些大人物
I don't want to name-drop,
我不想指名道姓
but last night I was talking to Sheila Hamilton.
但昨晚我可是跟Sheila Hamilton说话了
Ugh, Hollywood Hamilton?
帮明星接生的Hamilton吗
She's the worst.
她糟透了
Also, why is she talking to you?
再说 为什么她会跟你说话
You're not famous.
你又不出名
Maybe because I'm a good doctor.
因为我是个好医生啊
Also, I am very famous.
而且我很有名
Remember when I was featured in those TV commercials
还记得我帮百老汇歌♥剧<妈妈咪呀>
for Mamma Mia! On Broadway?
拍广♥告♥的时候吗
Mamma Mia? More like "Mama likey."
妈妈咪呀 更像是"天啊 太棒了"
It was the best birthday ever.
那是最好的生日了
We were dancing in the aisles.
我们在走道里跳舞
Sheila Hamilton is so full of herself
Sheila Hamilton太自大了
just 'cause she treats celebrities.
她不过是接名人生意而已嘛
Oh, wrong tack, Pete.
这没用的 Pete
Look how her face lights up when you say "Celebrity."
她听到名人这词 眼睛都发光了
No, it didn't. It didn't light up.
哪有 没有发光啊
Yes, you are. A little bit.
你有 有一点
You lit up. Rather. Lit up.
你有发光 你有
I didn't light up.
我没发光
Just be muted, okay?
表情冷静一点 好吗
Be muted like me.
像我一样
I think we got plenty of glamorous patients here.
我觉得我们已经有很多厉害的病人啊
Mrs. Hernandez named their daughter "Cashmere."
Hernandez夫人居然把她女儿叫做山羊毛
Yeah, Sheila Hamilton
对啊 Sheila Hamilton
is nothing but a puffed-up star snogger.
不过是个自负的马屁精而已
I think she's very nice,
我觉得她很好
and she complimented my twins delivery.
她称赞了我接生双胞胎的技术
I don't even remember the last time
你们上次称赞我的时候
you guys complimented any of my work.
是多少年前的事啦
You don't praise someone
这是你职责啊
for doing a job they're supposed to do.
有什么好表扬的
That's why I refuse to clap when an airplane lands.
这就是为什么飞机落地时我不会鼓掌
Hold on, that's me.
等等 是我的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表