This is from Filene's Basement, 2002.
2002年在Filene's Basement弄的
I was rushing to try on a shirt.
我当时太着急要试一件衬衫
Still had its pins in it.
别针还在里头呢
I almost died that day.
差点把命丢了
Whoa.
哇噢
Whoa.
哇噢
Two beers.
两杯啤酒
Thank you. And one Jill's naughty lemonade
谢谢 还有一杯鸡尾酒
with agave instead of simple syrup
果汁换成龙舌兰
and skinny bitch vodka.
外加一点无糖可乐
Thank you. Okay, thank you.
谢谢 好了 谢谢
Good God, man!
我的天
Well, I'm sorry, dad, but a beer would cost me
抱歉 爸爸 不过一杯啤酒喝下去
all my splurge points for the week.
我这周的减肥绩点都得扣掉了
Look, if you wanna lose some L.B.S,
如果你想减肥的话
you gotta come lift with me and my rugby team.
和我的橄榄球队员一起锻炼吧
You were on your college rugby team?
你是你们大学橄榄球队的
There is a man.
这才是真汉子
Oh, I should say it was really more of a drinking team
我们更像是一支
with a rugby problem.
爱打橄榄球的酗酒队
What!
什么
And I was the Captain.
而且我是队长
So long, splurge points.
再见吧 减肥绩点
Can I get chicken and frijoles?
我想要鸡肉和豆子
That was Spanish. Was it?
这是西班牙语 是吗
Yeah, I got you what I got, which is a garbage burrito.
是的 我给你点了和我一样的 垃圾玉米煎饼
Okay. Oh!
好的 噢
Hold up, check this out.
等等 看这个
Excuse me.
不好意思打扰了
Did anyone order the super hot Indian girl
有人点了一个曲线曼妙的
with the extra curves?
性感印度女孩吗
Graham! You're gonna get in trouble.
Graham 你会惹到麻烦的
Besides, I'm not even that hot.
而且 我也没有那么性感
And number 69, your order is up.
69号♥ 你点的东西上了
No, that's... that's a good... That's a good joke.
呃 很好的笑话 很好
I'm so impressed you're a doctor.
你居然是医生 太厉害了
I probably would've just cleaned my elbow
我只会用姜汁啤酒洗洗手肘
with ginger ale and taped a sock on it.
然后用袜子包起来
Poor man's health insurance, right?
穷♥人♥的健康保险啊
Do you not have health insurance?
你没有健康保险
I can't skate the way I need to skate
如果我一直想着会受伤
thinking I'm gonna get hurt, you know?
就没法随心所欲地滑了 你懂吗
I don't know. You should explain that.
不懂 你解释一下
If you smile into a mirror, what do you see?
你对镜子微笑 会看见什么
My crow's feet, this one fang I have
我的眼角纹 一只虎牙
that I need to get shaved down.
还有我得剃胡子了
It's the worst.
烂透了
I believe the universe is a mirror,
我相信宇宙就是一面镜子
and it reflects what you put out there.
它会反射你所展现的一切
I like that.
我喜欢这个说法
So if I get health insurance, I'm gonna get hurt.
所以如果我买♥♥了健康保险 我就会受伤
Nope, it got dumb again.
不 我还是不喜欢
Different philosophies, both valid.
观念不同 各有道理
They're not both valid.
才不是呢
Whoops-a-Daisy.
哎哟妈呀
I put a thumb-hole through my milkshake.
不小心用手指在奶昔上戳了个洞
It's all leaking out. Can I have some of yours?
全流出来了 我可以喝你的吗
Hey, that was such an interesting exchange of ideas.
刚才的想法交流真有趣
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
We should get high.
去嗑药 嗨起来
You know what, Graham?
你知道吗 Graham
I think that's gonna have to be good night.
这本来会是一个很美好的夜晚
My body is very attracted to your body,
我完全被你的身材吸引了
but when you speak, my brain gets angry.
但是你一说话 一切都毁了
Okay, but you're still coming over, right?
好吧 但是你还是会来的 对吧
Get our bronze medal at the winter sex-games.
冬季性♥爱♥大赛上 我们争取拿铜牌
What are you talking about!
你在说什么
What about this evening would make you think
今晚有哪门子事情
that I would do that?
能让你觉得我会答应你
And why would we only get a bronze...
而且我为什么只能拿铜牌
Oh. My phone!
我的手♥机♥
That has, like, eight years of photos in it.
我八年的照片都存在里面
All my selfies!
还有所有的自♥拍♥照
Oh. Hyah!
吼 呀
Oh, my God!
天哪天哪
What are you doing?
你发什么疯
I'm okay.
我没事
Graham, get out of there!
Graham 快上来
Ahh.
啊
Oh, God, get out! Get out! Graham!
天哪天哪 快上来 Graham
Oh. I think this is your train.
这大概是你那班车了
Graham! Graham! Get out of there!
Graham 快过来
Graham, I cannot believe you risked your life
我真不敢相信你竟然冒着生命危险
just to save my cell phone.
去捡我的手♥机♥
That is the bravest thing that I've ever seen.
这是我见过最勇敢的事情
Hi, Peter.
嗨 Peter
Did you have a good time with my father last night?
昨晚和我爸爸过得愉快吗
Bro, what happened to you?
兄弟 你怎么了
I don't wanna say that we are the new unofficial mayors
我才不会告诉你我们是奥奈达印第安月光度♥假♥区♥赌场的
of the Oneida Indian moon resort and casino,
新任非官方市长
because then I'd be repeating what it says
因为我的衬衫上写着呢
on my t-shirt!
就在这
These things are free.
还是免费的
They give them to you when you lose over $5,000.
你输了5000元 他们就送一件给你
Sounds fun.
有意思
How were you not there?
你怎么没去呢
Well, when my dad stumbled in at 5:00 A.M.,
凌晨五点我爸爸跌跌撞撞回来的时候
he told me that my invite got lost in my panty drawer!
他告诉我 我内♥裤♥抽屉里的邀请函不见了
Yo, everybody! How's it going?
嗨 各位 都好吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, jeez!
神呐
What happened?
你怎么了
Luckily, I have all these pads.
还好有护具
What's up with the helmet, Brett Favre?
头盔是怎么回事 Brett Favre
Uh, I'll have you know
哈 我告诉你
I am dating a professional skateboarder.
我在和一个专业滑板运动员约会
So the only thing picky about me are my scabs.
所以唯一值得挑剔的就是我的疤
All right, so you're dating this loser to prove a point?
你和这个废柴约会就是为了向我证明
Or maybe I like him and you should get to know him.
也许我是真喜欢他 你也该去了解他
Actually, yeah. We should all go out for dinner.
事实上 我们应该一起出去吃个饭
You could invite that boring girl.
你可以叫你那个无聊的姑娘
Unless... did you not call her 'cause she's so boring
除非 你因为她很无聊 没再联♥系♥她了
and you're the picky one?
你才是那个挑剔的人
I don't... just... It's our schedules
我没有 是行程问题
and, you know, phone tag.
你知道的 时间一直对不上
I don't have the bells and whistles phone plan
我又不会在晚上打什么电♥话♥
with night minutes, I don't have it.
做那些花里胡哨的事
Why don't you call her from here?
为什么在这里打给她呢
We'll all go out to dinner. Fantastic.
然后我们一起出去吃晚饭 好极了
Tell your guy to wear his fanciest dress shorts.
叫你的男人换条漂亮点的正式短裤
Okay. Tell Mary to bring her personality.
好啊 叫你的Mary带上她的个性
I will. I won't!
我会的 我不会
Great, now you got me too worked up to eat my muffin.
好了 我现在烦得都吃不下松饼了
You know, Graham skateboarded in over 25 different countries,
你们知道吗 Graham在25个不同的国家滑过滑板
including north Korea,
包括朝鲜
but we're not supposed talk about it.
但是好像不该说
Well, it's fun to be a tourist,
到处旅行确实非常有趣
but Mary actually lived in Japan.
但Mary在日本住过
When I was two.
我两岁的时候
Or three.
还是三岁
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表