They say within the first ten seconds
人们说在一场约会的前十秒
of a date, you can tell if you like someone.
你便可知自己是否喜欢对方
You know Betsy wasn't wrong, I feel this big time, you?
Betsy没说错 我对你挺有感觉的 你呢
Do you mind excuse me for a second?
介意我失陪一会儿吗
Where are you going? Getting a refill on sexy?
你去哪儿 给性感"续杯"吗
Cause your cup already runneth over.
你的性感指数已经爆表了
But that leaves the next three hours.
但那就导致了或好或坏的接下来的三个小时
No, no, just the bathroom.
不 不 只是去洗手间
This coffee tore right through me.
咖啡穿肠过了
I'm an adult.
我是个成年人了
I can figure a way out of this thing.
我能想出办法逃掉
There's no back door, so there's no escaping me.
这儿没有后门 所以不可能从我身边逃走
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
Oh, no, I'm doomed.
噢不 我完了
Oh, Dr. L, Phil said the date went well.
哦 L医生 Phil说约会进行的不错
Well, we spent the whole weekend together.
我们一起过了整个周末
Oh, God.
哦天哪
It sucked. I hate him.
很不开心 我讨厌他
But we are spending next weekend
但我们要在佛尔蒙特的树林里
in Vermont looking at the foliage.
度下一个周末
Phil says that it's cheaper off-season.
Phil说淡季比较便宜
Oh, it's like a fairy tale.
哦听起来就像童话一样
Okay, do I have any mail?
好吧 有我的信吗
Yes. You have something from Phil.
有的 有来自Phil的
I can't. I can't.
没办法 没办法
You want me to open it?
你想让我打开吗
Give it to me. Give it to me.
给我给我
I open all of her mail.
我帮她拆所有的信
Don't tell her that.
别告诉她
Hey, min?
嘿 Min
Oh, God. There's drama.
哦天呐又有故事了
Okay, I got a little time before my next patient.
好吧 我在下一个病人来前还有点时间
So hit me.
来吧
What? No.
什么 不
I'm completely fine.
我好得很
Actually, my back is sore
实际上我的背很酸
because I stoop because I'm very tall.
因为我太高所以老弯腰
Okay, you're sure there's nothing you want to talk about?
好吧 你确定你没有什么想谈的吗
Because, you know, I'm a really good listener.
因为 你知道的 我是一个很好的倾听者
I'm all right.
我很好
I don't have anything to chat about.
我没有什么可聊的
All right, well, you know, if you want to talk
好吧 你知道的 如果你想聊什么的话
about anything, I'll be in my office.
我在我的办公室
Peter, Peter, Peter!
Peter Peter Peter
Hmm? Come here, come here.
嗯 过来 过来
What's up, girl? Why you on the floor?
怎么了妹子 你怎么躺在地上
Oh, my God, only because my life is over.
哦天呐因为我快不行了
Oh, this gon' be juicy.
哦有戏看了
Anyone have anything dramatic that happened to them
任何人有什么戏剧性事情发生
that they want to talk about?
想要聊聊的吗
Yes. I killed a spider.
有 我杀了只蜘蛛
Wait. I brought a spider.
等等 我带了只蜘蛛
Nope, that's not it. That's...
不 不是这种 这
I don't want to talk about that.
我不想谈论这个
So you went on a coffee date with a loser.
所以你和一个笨蛋在咖啡厅约会了
All coffee dates are with losers.
只有笨蛋才会选在咖啡厅约会
He was just too nice, and I'm too nice.
他人太好了 我人也太好了
And I can't break it off with him.
我就没法儿和他分手
I'm probably gonna marry him.
我大概会嫁给他了
Mindy, the reason you can't break up with Phil
Mindy 你之所以无法和Phil分手
is not because you're too nice.
不是因为你人太好了
Excuse me? I saw you bring a girl
什么 我见过你把一个女孩
to tears because she asked if you were registered to vote.
骂哭了就是因为她问你有没有做过选民登记
I have been asked that a million times.
我被问过无数遍了
The answer's always the same... I don't know!
答案永远都是一个 我不知道
Don't you think the reason you can't break up with Phil
你不觉得你之所以无法和Phil分手
is because Danny broke your heart
是因为Danny伤了你的心
and you think that Phil is the best you can do?
然后你觉得Phil就是你能找到的最好的了吗
He's not the worst I could do.
他毕竟不是最差的嘛
Look, Mindy, you deserve someone great.
听着 Mindy 你值得很好的人
Or at least someone kind of rich.
或者至少有点钱的人
Or at least someone fun. Probably gay.
或者至少有趣 可能是基佬的人
My kingdom for a gay husband.
我愿意用一切去换个基佬丈夫
And you can get it.
那么你就能得到
You just got to start thinking like a Peter.
你只需要开始像Peter一样思考
Okay. You're welcome.
好了 不用谢
Hey, hey, pal.
嘿 嘿 兄弟
Are you gonna explain that,
你是要解释一下
or are you just gonna, like, walk out of here
还是就这样走出去就好像
like that's your catchphrase 'cause you're famous?
你是个名人那是你的经典台词无须解释呢
Here's what you do.
你就这么做
You date everybody.
和所有人约会
And as soon as you feel it going south, you cut 'em loose.
然后只要你觉得约会不怎么样了 马上就甩了他们
All right.
好吧
The way I've been doing things has kind of sucked.
我之前的做事方法是挺糟糕的
You're absolutely right.
你说的很对
I am gonna start thinking like a Peter.
我要开始像Peter一样思考了
Okay, guys, let's go get some 'za.
来吧同志们搞些披萨来吃吃吧
Let's funnel beers until we yak.
来用漏斗灌酒看谁先吐吧
Okay, it's think like a Peter, not talk like a Peter.
好了 只是跟Peter一样思考罢了 不要和Peter一样说话
Hey, Mindy, I'm heading out.
嘿 Mindy 我要走了
Gonna try to find a hot chick or two uggos.
打算试着找个辣妹或者两个恐龙
You want to come?
要一起来吗
It's fleet week, so the odds of you getting some
现在是舰队周 你能得到甜头的几率可是
are pretty bananas.
很高的咧
That does sound pretty fun,
听起来是很有趣
and you do look cute in that Popeye hat.
而且你戴着大力水手帽子也挺可爱的
But I can't.
但是我不能去
I'm only on page five of my breakup letter to Phil.
我给Phil的分手信才写到第五页
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊
In the time it took you to write this,
你写信的时间
you could have ripped through two other dudes.
都够发生两次艳遇了
I have to tell him something.
我有些事情得告诉他
You know, we promised we would never lie to each other.
你知道的 我们保证过永远不对对方撒谎
Oh, God.
哦天
Oh! No!
噢不
You can't text him.
你不能给他发短♥信♥
You got to give him radio silence.
你必须要用沉默回应他
I can't. Give me my phone back.
我做不到 快把手♥机♥还我
You need to start being selfish.
你要开始学着自私一点
Have you learned nothing from wolf of Wall Street?
你难道从电影<华尔街之狼>里什么都没学到吗
Yeah, I learned a lot from wolf of Wall Street,
我从<华尔街之狼>里学到可多东西了
which is how to do every single drug known to man.
比如所有已知毒品的使用方法
Clearly, you weren't paying attention to Jordan's struggle.
很显然你没有注意到Jordan的纠结
He's a bad dude, and now he's a motivational speaker,
他是个坏男人 结果现在他成了一个能和
who hangs out with Leonardo DiCaprio...
莱昂纳多一起玩耍的励志演说家了
I just don't think it's fair.
我觉得这实在是不公平
But he was doing a lot of good.
但是他做了很多好事
You spend way too much time defending Jordan Belfort.
你花太多时间来帮Jordan Belfort狡辩了
Radio silence.
沉默以对
I can't do it. Give me the phone, Peter.
我做不到 把手♥机♥给我 Peter
Radio silence.
沉默以对
Chicken breast, grilled, no seasoning...
鸡胸肉 烤的 不加调料
Just what this doctor ordered.
正是这位医生点的
How can there not be a knife with a chicken breast?
鸡胸肉怎么能不带刀
What's wrong with these people?
这些人搞什么啊
Oh, my God!
哦我的天
Don't you knock?
你都不敲门的吗
It's a pantry!
这就是个餐具间
Get the hell out! Get out!
快出去 出去
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表