What? He is a deadbeat.
什么 他就是个二流子
If you knew him, you would understand.
如果你们见过他 你们就知道了
You think he's a deadbeat, right?
你也觉得他是个二流子 不是吗
No, I love him. I love everyone.
不 我喜欢他 我喜欢所有人
And it's okay to call a white person a deadbeat...
叫一个白人二流子又没什么
No, it's not. Or uppity or lazy.
不 很不妥 "自命不凡"或"游手好闲"
Okay, okay, that's enough.
好了 好了 够了
That's fine to call... Well, he is, Danny.
这么叫有什么错 他就是 Danny
No, no. Tamra, Tamra!
不 不 Tamra Tamra
Shulman & Associates, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 舒尔曼及合伙人诊所
where it's okay to call people names.
一个随便给人打标签的地方
I'm telling you, we should've hung those Whitfield signs.
我说 我们该挂Whitfield的海报的
He's a cool guy.
那家伙挺酷的
You know in college, he took a bunch of mushrooms and then...
上大学时 他拿着一大簇蘑菇 然后
Hey, Priss.
嘿 Priss
I'm so sorry I'm late.
不好意思来晚了
One of my clients just spit on a paparazzi.
我的一个客户向狗仔队吐了口水
I can't say who,
不能告诉你是谁
but his name rhymes with "Shmalec Shmaldwin."
但他名字读起来和"Shmalec Shmaldwin"押韵
Danny, get up there and fix this.
Danny 去收拾这个烂摊子吧
Um, I actually don't think he's quite ready yet.
嗯 我觉得他还没准备好
I could go. Obviously not, Peter.
我可以去 万万不可 Peter
We've spent thousands. Danny's ready.
我们花了好多钱的 Danny没问题
Get up. Hold on, hold on.
去吧 慢着 慢着
Hold on, we have a surprise speaker,
慢着 我们有一位特别嘉宾
Daniel Castellano,
Daniel Castellano
the cover boy for whititemommy.Com...
白色妈咪网的封面人物
Just give me that. Give me that.
把麦给我 把麦给我
Okay, o...
好了
Okay, sit... Look, I can talk to you
好 是这样的 我可以花一整天
about race relations all day long,
跟你们谈种族关系的话题
but I'm gonna change the conversation.
但我要话锋一转了
You know how many black friends I had growing up?
你们知道从小到大我有多少黑人朋友吗
Four. Count 'em.
四个 掐指一算
He counts his black friends, everybody.
他都这么数自己的黑人朋友了
That says it all right there.
这什么意思大家应该很清楚吧
Dummy.
Dummy
You don't change the conversation
你话锋一转的时候
by telling people you're changing the conversation.
不要告诉别人你在转话锋
Well, I wish you'd have told me that
哦 那你当时应该告诉我
instead of having sex with me.
而不是和我做♥爱♥
Ooh.
噢
I'm going. Priss, Priss, Priss, don't go.
我要走了 Priss Priss Priss 别走
Priss. First, it's racism.
Priss 一开始是种族主义
Now, it's awkward sexual misconduct in the workplace.
现在呢 变成了职场不正当性行为
Call me old-fashioned. I find this a little weird.
我可能有点过时了 但感觉怎么就那么恶心呢
Wouldn't you guys prefer to give birth
难道你们不愿意在一个
in a place that's more sensitive,
更体贴的医院生孩子吗
maybe one floor up?
比如楼上一层
Wait a minute. Is that what this is about?
慢着 这就是你的目的所在吗
You wanna take over our business?
你想抢我们的生意
How dare you?
放尊重点
This is a discussion of racism.
这是一场关于种族主义的抗♥议♥
Cliff.
Cliff
Wait, wait, wait. What do you want?
等等等 你想要什么
I know there's only one thing that you want for me
我知道你只想从我这得到一样东西
And I'm here to give it to you.
我现在就给你
Kick my ass. What? No.
揍我一顿 啥 不
Come on. I knew you were gonna say that.
拜托 早料到你会这么说
Big meat.
胖虎
Big meat here, he's gonna give me what I deserve.
这是胖虎 他会给我来一顿
He owes me.
他欠我的
Mr. Tookers helped me move.
Tookers先生帮我搬过家
Twice, okay?
两次 好吗
Back up. No, this is for you.
后退 不 这是为了你好
Give it to me hard, just not in the teeth
别留情面 只要不打牙齿就好
'cause my smile's my moneymaker.
我靠这微笑吃饭的
No, stop, nobody's hitting anybody. Do it!
不要打人 来吧
Oh.
噢
Aw. What the hell?
啊 搞毛啊
Run, run, go. Go to the Bronx zoo.
跑 跑 跑 去布朗克斯动物园
I'll call you later.
晚些找你
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Thank you, Duncan, for those illuminating words
谢谢 Duncan 引用Langston Hughes的
from Langston Hughes.
这些发人深省的话语
We have an exciting update, everyone.
各位 我们有一个激动人心的消息
Several news vans are on their way
好几辆新闻采访车正在赶来
to help spread our message.
传播我们的想法
Great. We're gonna get crucified.
这下好了 我们会被钉十字架的
If only Olivia Pope was here.
要是Olivia Pope在就好了
Oh, and Tracy Whitfield himself is here
噢 Tracy Whitfield本人来了
to lend his voice to our chorus of outrage.
他将表达我们对凌♥辱♥的愤怒
But, Peter, you know Tracy Whitfield
但是Peter 在达特茅斯的时候
from the university of "Dart-mouth."
你就认识Tracy Whitfield
Yeah, I've said that, like, five times today.
是啊 我今天起码说了五遍了
He's the one that stopped me from getting my arm branded.
就是他阻止我在胳膊上烙印的
Go talk to him. Make this go away.
去跟他谈谈 搞定这摊事吧
Please, Peter, help us.
求你了 Peter 帮帮我们
You need my help?
你们要我帮你们
Yes, we do.
是的
The Junior partner is gonna help this...
初级合伙人要帮助
We need help. Please go do it.
我们需要帮助 求你了
Please, please. We're so sorry. Okay, relax.
求你了 求你了 很对不起 好啦 放轻松
I'm on it. Okay.
我搞定 好的
Hey, yo, Whitfield!
嘿 唷 Whitfield
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Oh.
糟了
That is not my friend. I made a horrible mistake.
那人不是我朋友 我认错人了
What... what the hell's wrong with you?
什么 你搞什么鬼啊
Peter! Okay, that was very racist.
Peter 这真是十足的种族歧视
Cliff, I should never have duped you
Cliff 我不该拿色情短♥信♥
into a sexual text conversation.
来逗你玩
I'm sorry.
是我不好
Okay, thank you.
行了 没事
I'm also a little not.
不过我觉得也没什么
Could've just ended it there.
别再提这件事了 行么
No, I'm not sorry because Mindy really liked you.
不是 我这么说是因为我觉得Mindy真的喜欢你
And I think you had a case of the hornies for her.
而且我觉得你也对她有想法
Oh.
疼
I'm not really crazy about "Case of the hornies,"
我才没有什么"想法"
and I'm with Heather now.
再说 我和Heather已经在一起了
And look, I don't think
听着 我没有觉得
that you're a bad person, okay?
你人不好 你明白我的意思吧
I just... I just... I find you to be somewhat...
我就是 只是 感觉你在某种程度上
Unbearable.
让人受不了
Yes, some of you are angry.
是的 你们应该气愤
We cannot tolerate discrimination,
我们绝不能容忍♥歧视
and I will shut these doctors down.
我会让这些医生走人的
In my defense, I was drunk
我解释一下 每次我都是醉得不省人事
every time I hung out with the guy I thought that was.
的时候和我以为是他的人出去玩的
Well, I'm going to do the dignified thing
我打算稍微有点尊严
and join the protesters.
我也去抗♥议♥了
Maybe we need to get Priscilla to come back.
我们应该把Priscilla叫回来
No?
不嘛
Tomorrow, across the district.
明天是整个区
Next year, to the halls of congress.
明年就是整个议会
Excuse me, guys. Maybe all the way to the White House!
我过去一下 然后直到全国上下
Who's with me?
让我们一起努力吧
I never thought I'd live to see
我死也没想过 我有生之年
a second black President.
还能看见第二个黑人当上总统
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表