Okay, I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
I leave the button open to save time.
懒得花时间去解裤裆扣
Look, when you stopped being a minister,
听着 你不再当牧师了以后
it was a lot to take in, but I rolled with it,
有很多事需要去适应 但我在努力
because I really believe that you have good judgment.
因为我相信你有不错的判断力
But now, it's been, like, six weeks.
可是现在 已经过去了六个星期
And I just don't know what... Hey, babe, guess what.
我只是不知道 宝贝 你猜怎么着
I got a DJ gig. Wait, what?
我有一场DJ演出 等等 什么
I got a DJ gig! Oh, my God!
我有一场DJ演出 我的天呐
Are you doing, like, a bar mitzvah or something?
会像犹太戒仪礼那样吗
What? No.
什么 当然不是
Although I would've taken that.
虽然我会那么做
So I guess my mix has been making the rounds.
我想我的混音碟已广为流传了
And I nabbed a set
我在自行车音乐节
at the Penny farthing music festival upstate.
抢到了舞台的一角落
I can't believe that.
我简直不敢相信
All those people, like, jamming out
那么多人都听着Casey的
to Casey's mix.
混音碟放松自己
Cool rap couples having sex to your music.
饶舌伉俪们听着你的音乐滚床单
Oh, my God, do you think B and J
我的天 你觉得碧昂斯和Jay-Z
have done it to my jams?
听着我的混音碟滚过床单吗
They totally have.
他们绝对有过
What? This is crazy.
什么 这太疯狂了
I feel like this is my path, babe.
我觉得这才是我人生之路 宝贝
Our path.
我们的人生之路
Thank you for being so patient with me.
谢谢你对我一直这么有耐心
Oh, my gosh. Congrats, babe.
我的天 祝贺你 宝贝
Okay.
好吧
What's up? He came out again.
怎么了 它又露出来了
Okay, fine. I'll put him back, put him back.
好吧 我把它放回去 放回去
How is he getting out so many times?
它怎么会露出来这么多次
You want to see something crazy? Yeah.
你想看点疯狂的吗 好呀
Whoa.
哇哦
Handsfree. Now I kind of want to do it.
不用手哦 现在我的性趣上来了
So you're all going to run off
所以你们都打算和Mindy一起
with Mindy to some music exposition?
跑去看什么音乐会吗
Is there gonna be a single black person
会有单身黑人
performing at this festival, Dr. L?
在那音乐节上表演吗 L医生
Okay, black flag, black keys.
好吧 那有黑旗乐队 黑键乐队
All white guys.
全是白人
Uh, black people.
额 黑人兄弟
Black people is four Japanese girls.
黑人兄弟是个日本四人女子团体
Mm, I'm good. See, no, I know where this is going.
嗯 我没事了 我知道接下来会发生什么
You're going to ask me to look after your patients.
你会问我能不能照看下你的病人
You know, while you're at it, can you cover for me too?
既然如此 能不能也顺便照看下我的病人
I'm going to see the national.
我要去看国民组合
They're headlining the main stage.
他们是主舞台的主角
So I've gotta look after the practice myself?
所以只剩下我照看整个诊所了
Yes, we're doing this because we live in a democracy,
没错 这么做是因为这是个民♥主♥国度
and I am the King.
而我是其中之王
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
You're like a white beastie boy.
你就像是白人版的Beastie Boy
So he's a disc jockey now?
所以他现在是个DJ吗
Like, he does goofy prank phone calls
就类似 拨一些愚蠢的恶作剧电♥话♥
and gives out movie tickets?
发发电影票之类的吗
I had sex with Casey Kasem. For your information...
我和Casey Kasem睡过 你知道吗
Being a DJ is the number one growing american job...
DJ是美国增长最快速的职业
For children of celebrities.
对名人的子女来说
You know, when I found out Casey was a pastor,
当我得知Casey是个牧师的时候
I thought, finally, someone good enough for Dr. L.
我就想 终于有人配得上L医生了
Thanks. But I guess being a DJ is nice too.
谢谢 但我觉得当个DJ也不错
Being a DJ is really nice.
当DJ真的很不错
And who would you rather party with?
你们愿意和谁一起开派对
The Pope or Pharrell?
教皇还是Pharrell
But in terms of a moral compass...
但是就道德指南针而言
I don't care about a moral compass.
我才不在乎什么道德指南针
I'm just really excited that he has this new job.
我就是为他有了新工作而高兴
So we're just all gonna get on board.
所以你们也要和我一样高兴
Okay. Check it.
你听听看
Those are more fart sounds than beats, although,
听起来不太像B-box 更像放屁声 但是
you know, that's kind of hot.
还挺帅的
Really?
真的吗
You care if I take a little ownership on that?
我可以借过来用用吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. A little artist's license?
没问题 没问题 加一点艺术气息
And, like...
像这样
How you holding up, babe?
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
I love it, you know.
我超喜欢
Nobody cares what they look like.
没人在乎自己穿了些什么
I'm smelling so many different kinds of bodies.
好多不同肉体的气息
It's like the '60s, but without any kind of higher purpose.
就像60年代 但是没了以前那些崇高目标
Oh, my God. What's up?
我的妈呀 怎么了
I licked that fat man's sweat accidentally.
我不小心舔到了那个胖子的汗
He's not fat. He's a big man.
他不太胖 只是壮了点
Honey, his fat roll got in my mouth.
亲爱的 他肚子上的游泳圈被我舔到了
I can't. I can't.
我不行了 我不行了
Here, ready? Give me a kiss.
这样 你亲我一下
Not that bad.
没那么恶心
Kind of bad. Kind of bad.
有点恶心 有点
Did you taste it? Mmhmm.
你能尝出来吗 嗯
Hey, babe, how many times do you think
亲爱的 你觉得我们得
we'd have to go to things like this?
参加多少次这样的活动呢
Constantly. In the beginning.
经常吧 事业初期嘛
It's just... When you got momentum,
就像 一旦有了点名声
you gotta keep it going, or else,
就必须一直努力 不然
you know, people forget you just like DJ amnesia.
大众很快就会忘掉你 像患了DJ失忆症
Oh! Can I just... okay.
我能 好吧
All right. That's all right. It's flow art, babe.
好吧 算了 这是流动艺术 亲爱的
You don't have to incorporate me into your artness.
不用把我也带进你的艺术里
Honey, do we have to tip them or something?
宝贝 需不需要给她们一点小费什么的
Now, my favorite band The National is on at 6:00.
我最喜欢的国民乐队六点演出
If we happen to get separated, let's not find each other.
如果咱们走散了 就别找对方了
We'll just meet back at work tomorrow.
明天上班见就行了
You gotta really...
你真是
Morgan, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Morgan 你干嘛呀 你干嘛呀
It's SPF 2, so I have to put a lot on. Otherwise...
这只是SPF2的防晒霜 所以得多涂一点 不然就
Wait a minute, is that dog sunscreen? Come on!
等一下 这是给狗用的好吗
Lather me, Morgan.
往我身上糊吧 Morgan
No, he's not here.
他不在这儿
Dr. Lahiri sends her regards,
Lahiri医生让我问候你
but I hope I've been an adequate substitute.
我还是希望我的替补工作做的不错
And I'll make sure she gets the snickerdoodles.
我会保证她一定收到你做的饼干
Like bloody hell I will.
我他妈打包票
Not a flipping crumb. Mmm.
没做成面包渣
You see, Tamra, we don't need anybody else.
Tarma 我们谁都不需要
We can run the practice.
我们可以独♥立♥运营这家诊所
I can get so much done without Betsy wanting to gossip.
没了Betsy在周围八卦 我的效率也变高了
Like, "Dr. Reed hasn't been on a date in weeks."
她总会说 Reed医生已经好几个礼拜没有约会了
And I'm like, "Girl, I mind my business."
然后我说 姑娘 别管闲事
Oh, see, I guessed one of Danny's patients
估计是Danny的病人
would go into labor. No matter.
要生产了 哥不在意
Superman to the rescue.
哥是救世的超人
Superman's skinny.
超人可是挺瘦的
What, Mindy's pager as well? Two babies.
Mindy的病人也要生了 俩孩子
I can't deliver them alone.
我一个人可没法接生俩
Okay.
好吧
Shulman & Associates.
Shulman & Associates诊所
Hey, boo. I can't come home.
嘿 宝贝 我还不能下班
Yeah, the British man trippin'.
那个英国佬不让我走
Hey. You're cute.
嘿 你挺可爱的
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表