Of course not.
我当然不会
It just... it seems like such easy money.
只是好像这钱挺好赚
Dr. C. Hey! Yeah.
C医生 怎样
Don't rest so much. It's not good for you.
别睡那么多 对你不好
You got to wake up.
你要起来
Morgan, what are you... What are you doing?
Morgan 你在 你在干嘛
I have a special delivery for my best guy friend.
我为我好朋友送趟温馨快递
That's nice.
很贴心
What about the balloons?
气球是怎么回事
These are for my own personal use. Okay.
这是给我自己的 好吧
But Dr. L's actually gonna spend the night here,
但L医生打算在这过夜
and she asked me to drop off some of her work.
她让我帮忙把一部分工作拿过来
Very sweet... Mmhmm.
很贴心 嗯
And professional. Yeah.
很专业 嗯
So, uh...
那么
You didn't actually bring me anything?
你没别的要给我吗
I could sing you a song so you feel better.
你要的话我可以唱首歌♥
No.
不要
Can you sing me a song so I feel better?
那么你能唱首歌♥给我听吗
Good-bye, Morgan.
再见 Morgan
I can't lose you. You're not gonna lose me.
我不能失去你 你不会失去我
You could die. Not gonna die.
你有可能死掉 不会死
You might. Thanks for coming by.
有可能的 谢谢 慢走
You're one in a million, Castellano.
你在我心中万里挑一 Castellano
What floor is Danny on?
Danny在几楼
Five. But you know what, Peter?
五楼 你知道吗 Peter
After defeating that porn empire,
我们打败了那个黄♥片♥大佬之后
I think we should take the stairs. Take the stairs?
应该走楼梯 走楼梯
Mindy, they had to airlift you out of a 5k fun run for cancer.
Mindy 5千米癌症爱心长跑你最后是被空运走的
We're taking the elevator.
我们还是坐电梯吧
Where do you put the tape in?
你把录像存在哪里了
Okay, um, I'm mad that you brought that up.
好吧 你撞到我枪口上了
You know that's a sensitive subject with me.
明知道这是敏感话题
I feel like I can get airlifted once in a while.
气得我时不时就需要被空运了
Eject... That works. Yeah.
弹出来了 能播光盘 耶
Jillian Michaels says that these are wasted opportunities.
Jillian Michaels(著名私人教练 主持人)说这些是浪费机会
Jillian who?
哪个Jillian
Bingo.
搞定
Okay, you win. Let's take the stairs.
好了 你赢了 我们走楼梯吧
Mindy.
Mindy
Who's Mindy? I'm Cody, mister.
谁是Mindy啊 人家是Cody 先森
I'm selling cookies, cookies to turn you on.
我在卖♥♥曲奇 它们能让性致盎然
You're dirty. It's happening.
你真浪 来吧
No! No, no. Don't do that. Don't do that.
别 别 别 别那样 别啊
Don't do that! Don't do that to him!
别啊 别和他那样
Oh, my...
哦 天
You know, my sophomore year, meningitis tore through my frat.
我大学二年级的时候 脑膜炎传染了整个兄弟会
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
We thought we were hungover for the first week.
头一个星期我们还以为是宿醉
If queef's dad hadn't been the surgeon general,
要不是Queef的爸爸是个外科主任
we all would've been nips up.
我们都得升♥天♥了
No kidding.
真的吗
Wait.
等等
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
哦 不不不 不不不不
Ahhhh!
啊
Oh, my God. You are dirty!
哦 天呐 你真是浪
Ah, God! I can't unsee this.
天呐 我挪不开眼
Mindy, I've never done this before. Hey!
Mindy 我从没这么干过 嘿
That's burned in my retina! Ah!
我视网膜灼伤了 啊
Oh, Tom, you own me.
Tom 你欠我一次
Get away from her with that thing! Oh!
收好你的家伙离她远点 哦
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不不不不不
Why would you give this to me, you sicko?
你干嘛把这个给我 神经病啊
Danny, I gave it to Tom, like, ten years ago.
Danny 这是我给Tom的 差不多 十年之前
It means nothing. Oh, yeah?
说明不了什么 哦 是吗
Were you taking it slow when you made this with Tom?
你和Tom干这事的时候有慢慢来吗
Or is this medium speed for you?
还是说这是你的中速水准
No, that's faster than medium speed.
不 那比中速要快
Do not look at that!
别看了
It was the 2000s, okay?
这是2000年的事 好吗
You were kind of a loser if you didn't have a sex tape.
你要是没个性♥爱♥录像都不好意思见人
It's disgusting.
真恶心
God! Why did I even have to look at that?
天呐 为啥我要看啊
My eyes hurt. Why do you care?
脏了我的眼 你干嘛介意
What?
啥
I don't understand.
我不理解
Why do you care so much, Danny?
你干嘛这么介意 Danny
I'm just...
我只是
Worried that this tape isn't good for the practice.
担心这个录像对咱们诊所影响不好
The practice?
诊所吗
I've done way worse things to the practice.
我♥干♥过更糟的事呢
Last week I called in a bomb threat
上星期的炸♥弹♥威胁是谎报的
'cause I was too hungover to come in.
其实我是烂醉来不了了
That's so much worse, Danny, isn't it?
那可严重多了 是吧 Danny
All right, we'll talk about that later.
确实 这个稍后再议
Let's talk about the tape, okay?
先说说这个录像 行吗
I don't... I feel like I'm missing something,
我不是 我觉得我漏掉了什么
'cause the only person that should be, like, that upset
能这么生气的唯一人选
is the new guy Mindy's dating.
就是Mindy的新对象
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait.
等
What? Wait.
啥 等
What?
啥
Wait, wait, wait.
等 等 等
Please stop repeating the word "Wait"!
别再复读机"等"了
Mindy, are you and Danny porking?
Mindy 你和Danny打炮了
Are you kidding me? Us two?
开什么玩笑 我们俩
We are never gonna do that. Ridiculous.
我们绝对不会的 太荒唐了
That is unprofessional.
太不专业了
We're not having sex, right, Mindy?
我们没爱爱 对吧 Mindy
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Are you feeling all right, min?
你还好吗 Min
You're all, like, nauseous and fevery.
你像是发烧犯恶心
You look like that morning you tried to be a vegan.
你试着吃素的那天早上也是这样的
Yeah, you're sweating. Is it guilt? Is it guilt sweats?
对 你汗流不止 因为愧疚吧 愧疚的汗水
Oh, my God. You have Danny's meningitis!
哦 天呐 你传染了Danny的脑膜炎
What?
啥
If she has meningitis, it's her own strain.
她要是得了脑膜炎 是她自带的病毒
I had nothing to do with that.
不关我的事
You two are porking!
你俩真的打炮了
We're not. We're coworkers.
没有 我们只是同事
We're not. Yeah, we're coworkers.
对 只是同事
And the reason I'm sweaty is that...
我流汗是因为
I did crossfit earlier.
我之前做了全面健身
So I'm still kind of feeling the... effects.
效果似乎还没退
Whoa! Mindy?
哇 Mindy
Her shirt's up. Okay, don't look!
她上衣掀起来了 别看
Sorry. Why do you care?
抱歉 你干嘛介意
Nurse!
护士
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 姐们
You're looking a little sad.
你看着有点伤心呀
Want me to cheer you up?
要我给你打打气吗
Do some Sheldon from Big Bang Theory?
要不来段模仿谢耳朵
Bazinga! Hmm?
逗你玩儿 嗯
I've never seen a woman before.
我以前从没见过女人
Oh, Peter, you know I love your Sheldon,
Peter 你知道我喜欢你演的谢耳朵
but I'm not in the mood to laugh.
但是我现在没心情笑
You know, uh,
你知道吗
if this new guy you're hanging out with is gonna
要是你的新对象因为性♥爱♥录像
lose his shitake mushroom over a sex tape,
就吓得屁滚尿流
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表