I'm annulled.
婚姻是被废除的
So you did not have sex before you were married?
所以你难道没在婚前发生过性行为吗
I found a way. I don't care,
我找了个办法 我不在乎
'cause I'm hindu, and we can do basically anything.
因为我是印度教♥徒♥ 我们基本上什么都能做
I don't care what you say to that giant elephant up there.
我不在乎你们跟上面那个大象说了什么
According to my guy, this is wrong.
我的上帝认为 这是错的
You have a boyfriend.
你有男朋友
Danny, I just... I really want to kiss you, okay?
Danny 我只是 我真的很想吻你 好吗
Why are your lips so scrumptious?
为什么你的嘴唇令人垂涎呢
I don't know. They just are.
我也不知道 生来就这样了
And those eyelashes... I mean, they're just so long.
还有你的睫毛 我说 它们好长啊
They are? You look like a pony.
是吗 你看着就像小马驹一样
Just one kiss, and I will go away.
就亲一次 然后我就会走
One kiss? One kiss? One's fine.
就一次好吗 一次吗 一次应该可以
Wait. This is bad. This is bad!
等等 这样不好 这样不好
No! No.
不 不
It's just very hard for me to dump guys.
对我来说甩别人真的很难
It's actually a lot easier for me to get dumped by guys.
说实话让别人甩我就容易多了
Danny, I should just get him to dump me.
Danny 我只要让他甩了我就好啦
Go get dumped. I'm gonna go get dumped.
去被甩吧 我现在要去让他甩了我
So why don't you lube up those smackers?
所以你在这儿补你的唇膏吧
Everyone, everyone...
大家注意 大家注意
I have great news.
我有个天大的好消息
Dr. Fishbein has had a heart attack.
Fishbein医生心脏病发了
How is one of our peers having a heart attack good news?
为什么我们的同行心脏病发是个好消息
She was the OB-GYN to the New York metropolitan ballet.
她是纽约大都会芭蕾舞团的妇科医生
Now she's gonna retire, meaning...
现在她要退休了 说明
Oh, I can figure out what that means.
噢 我能推理出这说明什么
OB-GYN, heart attack,
妇科医生 心脏病
let me just finish rearranging these letters.
先让我重新排列一些这些字母
It means their business is up for grabs.
说明他们的生意就是砧板上的鱼啦
And I've arranged for our practice to pitch.
而且我已经安排好了时间去推销我们
I'm obviously the cultured one,
我明显是有文化的那个
plus, I own a cape, so I will be running point.
加上我还有个斗篷 所以我负责得分
My second will be d-d-d-Danny... He's leaving.
我的副手将会是DDDDanny 他走了
Mindy Lahiri, a female woman.
Mindy Lahiri 一位女性
I'm sorry that I have to admit this,
我很不想承认
but I'm actually banned from Lincoln center,
但其实我被禁止进入林肯中心了
because apparently there is a "Three strikes" Policy
因为看起来他们对于掉进喷泉这件事
for falling in the fountain there.
有个三振出局的规则
I guess we go straight to third place.
看来我们要直接选择第三人选了
Peter, you will be helping me. Congratulations.
Peter 你将要来帮我 恭喜
Come in for the shake.
来握个手吧
You're gonna have to at least meet me halfway.
你至少得举到我腰这里吧
Just come down and get it.
你下来握就好了嘛
Thank you. You're the worst.
谢谢 你最讨厌了
Dr. Reed, I got it.
Reed医生 我知道了
"Treadmill peacock sings,"
跑步机的孔雀唱
and the words left over are "H," "G," And "Y."
然后没用到的字母就是H G和Y了
Come on in.
进来吧
Mindy? Yep.
Mindy 啊
The door was open.
门是开着的
That's cool, babe. Come right in.
好啊 宝贝 那就进来吧
Okay.
好的
Mmhmm. Yeah. Are you... whoa!
嗯 是的 你在 喔
Oh! Hey.
哦 嘿
You want me to close the door?
要我帮你把门关上吗
No. No need for that.
不用 没必要
Hey.
你好
Hey. Just got off the phone with my psychic.
你好 刚才在给我的灵媒打电♥话♥
You have a psychic? She told me
你有灵媒 她告诉我说
that we were gonna have eight kids.
我们会有八个孩子
And I said, "I think after six,
然后我说 我觉得在有第六个之后
we'll probably go snip, snip, snip." Whoa.
我们很有可能就咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓了 喔
Are you saying you want to break up?
你打算说要分手吗
I'll kill you. I'll kill all your friends.
我会杀了你 我会杀了你所有的朋友
Uh, no, I'm not saying I want to break up with you.
啊 不 不是我说要跟你分手
It's just you're talking about...
只是你说这个
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Kiss me.
吻我
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait.
喔 喔 喔 等等 等等
Okay, all right, this...
好 好吧
You're acting all crazy.
你的表现完全不正常
Oh, hang on.
哦 稍等
Yeah. Oh, I got to... I got to grab this.
我得 我得接下这个电♥话♥
Hello? Gramps?
你好 爷爷
Hey, can I take this in the bedroom?
我可以去你的卧室接吗
Yeah, of course. Watch out for my rescue cats.
当然可以 小心我领养的猫
What's up?
什么事
Okay.
好吧
Gram's dead.
奶去世了
Who?
谁
Okay.
好吧
So your grandmother was... Was very, very young?
所以你祖母 她非常非常年轻
No, she was super old.
不 她超老了
But she never forgot my birthday...
但她从没忘记过我的生日
Until this year.
除了今年
And I really let her have it.
然后我真的伤到她了
I'm gonna put you in a cab and get you home.
我送你去坐出租车回家
No, no.
不 不
They say the best thing for grieving is to be by yourself.
悲伤时最好独处
No, no, no, Mindy, Mindy, Mindy.
不 不 不 Mindy Mindy Mindy
No, I can't be trusted to be alone tonight.
不 你怎么能放心我今晚一个人呢
W... If I go home tonight alone,
你 如果我今晚一个人回家
I will kill a homeless person.
我会杀掉一个无家可归的人
What? I'm not literally gonna kill
什么 不是真的杀掉
a homeless person, okay?
一个无家可归的人 好吗
Okay. I'm gonna kill something.
好的 我得弄死个什么东西
Can I stay here tonight, please?
我今晚可以待在这儿吗 求你了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好 好 好 好
You are the only person
你是唯一一个
that can get me through this. Okay. All right. Okay.
能给予我支撑的人 好 好的 好
Peter. Jeremy.
Peter Jeremy
Brandon. Weird beard.
Brandon 胡子怪
Duncan tells me you are making a play
Duncan告诉我你们正在争取
for the New York metropolitan ballet account.
跟纽约大都会芭蕾舞团签约
And how does Duncan know that?
Duncan怎么知道的
Morgan tweeted it.
Morgan发的推特
Let us save you a swipe of your metro card,
让我们帮你少刷一次地铁卡吧
because we are getting that account.
因为我们会得到那个合约
Ballet choosing midwives over doctors.
芭蕾舞团不选医生而选助产士
While it's true we lack your narrow-minded approach to medicine,
我们的确没有你们那种狭隘的用药方式
to medicine, we are both
但我们是芭蕾舞狂热爱好者
ballet enthusiasts and gold member donors.
还是舞团金牌会员
That's $500.
会费500美元
That's more than that. No, it's not.
比那还多 不 没有
Oh, yes, it is. How much is it?
比那多 那是多少钱
I don't remember, Duncan,
我不记得了 Duncan
but it was significantly more expensive.
但显然应该更贵
Well, you want to redo the taxes?
你要重新报税吗
You think you're the only ones that have been around the ballet?
你们以为你们是唯一能跟芭蕾扯上关系的人
Well, I got news for you.
我给你们讲点新鲜事
I was dragged to every single one
我被拉去看过我姐姐的
of my sister's ballet recitals.
每一场芭蕾表演会
And they were the worst.
太糟糕了
Wait, you don't like the ballet?
你不喜欢芭蕾
No, I hate it.
不 我讨厌死了
I'm just trying to make a little extra scratch for the practice.
我只是想试下提高点业绩
Please do not be upset. Okay.
请不要失望 好吧
But I didn't break up with Cliff
我没能跟Cliff分手
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表