I was on the phone turning down
我刚才在电♥话♥里拒绝
yet another award, the golden vulva.
又一个奖项 金阴♥户♥奖
Anyhoo, I see you've met Gladys.
总之 看来你见过Gladys了
She's a Princeton girl as well.
她也是普林斯顿毕业的
Shut up. No way.
真的假的
Well, of course, back in the day
是真的 想当年
it was all male, so I had to disguise myself
学校里都是男的 所以我不得不
as a man. I...
男扮女装 我
All right, thank you, Gladys. Thank you.
好了 谢谢 Gladys 谢谢
Let's not bore Mindy with your stories.
别用你的故事来无聊Mindy了
No, that was a great story.
不 那是个很好的故事
At my work, all anyone talks about
我工作的地方大家聊的都是
is NHL realignment.
北美冰联的变动
Whoa, what is this?
哇 这是什么
Do you have a yoga studio here? Mmhmm.
你这儿有个瑜伽房♥吗 嗯哼
Pardon my french, but this place is bitchin'.
原谅我用词粗俗 但这地方真是屌♥爆了
But you know, all the amenities in the world
但你知道 世上所有福利都是
don't mean a thing
毫无意义的
unless the patient experience comes first.
除非是以病人优先考虑
Let me show you how we treat our patients.
让我告诉你我们是怎么服务病人的
Silk or raw silk?
丝绸的还是真丝的
They're both fair trade.
全都是公平交易得来的
I don't even care about fair trade.
我根本不在乎什么公平交易
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I do care. Yeah.
我还是在乎的 是啊
Don't know much about the topic
知道的不多
'cause I find it boring.
因为不感兴趣
These are amazing. Aw.
这些太棒了 噢
Oh, so I'm gonna go get... We're doing...
哦 所以我要 我们在
Right. I'm gonna go...
是的 我要去
Okay, cool. Yeah.
好的好的 嗯
Danny, Peter, pack up.
Danny Peter 收拾东西
The mobile mammography bus
移♥动♥胸检巴士
is all gassed up and sanitized.
已经加好油消过毒了
Also, there's gonna be a photographer
还有 到时候会有个西班牙语报的
from a spanish language newspaper there,
摄像师来拍照
provided we don't get bumped for a parade riot.
只要我们没撞上什么游♥行♥
So, Peter, how's your sister holding up in the big city?
Peter 你姐姐在大城市还习惯吗
That is the second time
这是第二次
that you've inquired about my sister,
你打听我姐姐的事了
and if this pattern continues,
如果照这样下去
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你
Wh-wh-where are you going?
你你你你去哪儿
The bus leaves in five minutes.
巴士五分钟后就要开了
Come on.
拜托
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
Peter and I are buds.
Peter和我是好兄弟
We were gonna get scuba certified together.
我们还打算一起去考潜水执照呢
Why won't he let me date his sister? Why?
为什么他不让我跟他姐姐约会 为什么
Any girl would be lucky to have your sculpted body,
不管是谁能拥有你雕塑般的身材都是件幸事
even a girl who's been under your nose all...
哪怕是在你眼前的某个
What about me? What about me?
我怎么了 我怎么了
What's the problem with me? What's the problem?
我有什么问题吗 有什么问题
Well, maybe Dr. P doesn't like you
可能P医生不喜欢你
because you're so intolerant.
因为你心胸太狭隘了
I mean, you never let me take off the High holidays.
你从来不让我放赎罪日的假
You're not jewish, Tamra.
你又不是犹太人 Tamra
How do I know if I want to become jewish
如果我从没试过我怎么能知道自己
if I've never tried it?
想不想当犹太人
I don't need anyone's permission
我不需要任何人的批准来
to date Sally except her
跟Sally约会除了她
and my mom, okay?
还有我妈
No, no, why do doctors keep on leaving?
不 不 为什么医生们一个接一个的走了
Danny, the bus.
Danny 上巴士啊
And where's Mindy?
还有Mindy去哪儿了
I need a magic flute for you people.
我真得给你们这帮人备个神奇海螺
Oh, zandra, this head massage is amazing.
噢 Zandra 这个头部按♥摩♥真是太棒了
But have we saved enough time for the pelvic exam?
但我们有留出时间做盆腔检查吗
All done.
已经检查好了
What?
什么
And this is a model of your uterus
这是我们的3D打印机做出的你的
from our 3-d printer.
子♥宫♥的模型
I use mine to raise succulence.
我用我的完善了这个
Between the smoothie
这儿有奶昔
and the kindly old ghost who hands out cookies
发饼干的亲切的老妇人
and the nail art bar, I don't want to leave.
还有美甲沙龙 我都不想走了
Well, maybe you don't have to.
或许你也可以不走
Maybe we could figure out a way
或许你可以想个办法
for you to stay here.
留在这里
Are you offering me a job?
你是在给我一份工作吗
I think our practice could make you the doctor
我觉得我们诊所可以让你成为你应该
you were meant to be.
成为的医生
When I first met zandra,
当我刚遇到Zandra的时候
she was a disgraced doctor
她是一艘很差的游轮上
with a highly unfortunate cruise line.
一个不光彩的船医
And now I'm flying to Washington
而现在我能够去华盛顿
to give Sasha and malia the talk.
给奥巴马的女儿们讲话
Oh, my gosh.
噢我的天呐
You know, you don't have to decide now.
你不必现在就做决定
We'll go to lunch later, and we can talk about it.
我们可以稍后共进午餐时再谈
Well, well, well.
哦 哦 哦
What the hell?
怎么回事
This is Hamilton partners.
这是汉米尔顿诊所
Mindy, what, are you sneaking around on us?
Mindy 你是在背着我们做什么吗
I wasn't at Hamilton health partners.
我不是来汉密尔顿健友诊所
No, I was using the locksmith on the first floor.
我是来找一楼的锁匠的
Did your locksmith make that?
你的锁匠帮你做了那个东西吗
Because I would recognize your uterus anywhere.
你的子♥宫♥随便在哪我都能认出来
Anywhere!
在哪都行
You were sneaking around with another practice?
你是想偷摸跳槽到另一家诊所吗
Morgan, how did you even know where I was?
Morgan 你怎么知道我在哪
I told you, you're always supposed to believe my lies.
我告诉过你 你一定要相信我的谎话
You left a trail of crumbs.
你留下了一串线索
And that's not how I found you, fyi.
但不怕告诉你我还真不是这么发现的
I'm friends with every nurse in Manhattan!
因为我跟曼哈顿的所有护士都是朋友
Did it feel good? Did you get off on it?
感觉很好哈 挺刺♥激♥的吧
Did you get your rocks off on it?
有快♥感♥吗
That cheating feeling feel nice?
不忠的感觉是不是特爽
Okay, that's gross, Peter.
得了 太恶心了 Peter
And yes, I did get my rocks off on it.
是的 我是有快♥感♥
And it did feel good, 'cause you know what?
感觉的确很爽 你们知道为什么吗
They were nice to me, and they appreciated me,
她们欣赏我 她们对我很好
which is more than I can say for you stupid bunch.
好到难以对你们这群蠢货描述
All right, you know what, guys, forget it.
好吧 各位 没关系
If Mindy wants to go, let her go.
如果Mindy要去 就让她去吧
That is not our policy, Danny.
这不是我们的政策 Danny
Mindy, get on the bus right now.
Mindy 赶快上车
This bus is leaving immediately.
大巴马上就走
We can scold you on the way to spaniards' Harlem.
我们可以在去西裔居住区的路上教训你
How dare you, sir? I will not get on that bus.
先生你怎么敢这样 我才不会上那辆大巴
You can scold Morgan.
你们可以教训Morgan
I didn't do anything.
我又没做坏事
Anyway, I'm gonna go have lunch with Hamilton health partners,
无论如何 我都要去跟汉密尔顿的人共进午餐
and I'm sure it'll be very expensive.
而且我确信消费会非常高昂
Let her go, guys.
让她去吧 各位
She's dead weight anyway.
她都是个死胖子了
I don't weigh anything. I'm like a cloud.
我一点都不胖 我轻盈得像一朵云
Bye, Danny.
再见 Danny
Don't... Why?
不要 为什么
A rain cloud.
像一朵乌云吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表