New York City is the best city in the world,
纽约是世界上最好的城市
because even when your coworkers are having an incredibly boring
因为即使你的同事们在极其无聊地
conversation about street mimes...
谈论街头哑剧表演
Mimes don't even talk.
哑剧艺人连话都不讲
You can happen upon an interesting stranger on the subway.
你还可以在地铁上邂逅有趣的陌生人
You done eye-banging that guy?
你在跟那个家伙眉目传情
What? No, I wasn't.
什么 不 我没有
I haven't seen you smile this much
我好久没看见你笑成那样了
since you found out you were younger than Katie Holmes.
上次还是你发现自己比Katie Holmes年轻的时候
That old bag.
那个臭老太婆
Speaking of age, aren't you dating that Detective?
说到年纪 你不是在跟那个探员约会吗
Yeah, nice girls don't make eyes at strange men on the subway.
是啊 好女孩才不会在地铁上跟陌生男人眉来眼去
So you admit I'm a nice girl.
所以你承认我是个好女孩了
No, but you should know what nice girls do,
不是 我是说你应该了解好女孩怎么做
so you can try to be more like them. Okay.
这样你就能更接近她们了 好吧
How would you feel if all the guys in here were eye-banging you?
如果这里所有男生都跟你眉目传情 你觉得怎样
I'd love it.
我会爱死的
Journalism's so important.
新闻非常重要
That's not journalism.
那不是新闻
Oh, my God, guys, look at this "Was it you?"
哦 天哪 各位 快看这条"是你吗"
"I was the tall,
"我是那个在下行一号♥线上
brown-haired guy reading Salinger on the downtown 1."
读塞林格的棕色头发高个子"
That's our train. Wait a minute.
那是我们的路线 先等会儿
"And you were the pretty Indian girl
"而你是那个可爱的印裔女孩
with the voice of a cartoon mouse..."
嗓音像一只卡♥通♥老鼠"
Me, obviously.
显然就是我
"Sitting next to a frowning guy complaining about street performers."
"坐在一个皱着眉头批评街头艺人的家伙旁边"
Wow. We're in this.
哇哦 我们在这上头
"I smiled at you. You smiled back.
"我冲你微笑 你也对我笑了
My name is Andy," And then he put his email.
我的名字叫Andy" 然后他留电子邮箱了
Don't click on that. You'll get a virus.
别点那个 你会中毒的
Danny, this is incredible. This is why I moved to New York City.
Danny 这太不可思议了 这就是我搬到纽约的原因
Last week we were just strangers on the subway,
上周我们还是地铁上的陌生人
and he was reading his Salinger, and now look.
他读他的塞林格 现在呢
I had a thing with Salinger.
我跟塞林格有过暧昧
He based the prostitute in catcher in the rye on me.
他以我为原型写的<麦田里的守望者>里的妓♥女♥
Meeting a guy from a newspaper ad...
跟在报纸上登广♥告♥的家伙见面...
You're gonna end up in the Post.
你将会终结在报纸上
"O.B. Slayed by S.O.B."
"产科医生被变♥态♥虐杀"(SOB son of bitch)
That's awesome. Mm.
那个真厉害 嗯
I'm gonna email him right now.
我这就给他发邮件
No, no, no, no, no. You're not. You're not.
不不不不不 不行不行
You're not gonna email this guy.
你不能给这个家伙发邮件
Okay, promise me you're not gonna do anything about this.
行了 答应我什么也不要做
It's dangerous. Promise me. Okay, okay, I promise.
这有危险 答应我 好 好 我答应你
"Dear Andy, "My name is Mindy Lahiri.
"亲爱的Andy 我的名字叫Mindy Lahiri
I think you might be talking about me.
我想你说的就是我
I'm attaching a picture.
我会附上一张照片
If you're a serial killer, I am not interested.
如果你是一个连环杀手 我不感兴趣
If you're a serial killer who only murders serial killers,
如果你是一个专杀连环杀手的连环杀手
I'm very interested."
我非常有兴趣"
Are you sure you don't want to go to breakfast?
你确定不去吃早餐吗
I have an arrangement with this diner. They let me eat for free,
我跟这间餐厅有个约定 他们让我免费就餐
and I don't bust them on their health-code violations.
我就不会突击检查他们的卫生状况
Wait. Then why would you want to eat there?
等等 那你为什么还要在那里吃饭
It's good. Okay.
味道好啊 好吧
I can't. I have to go to work.
我不能去 我要去上班
Hate to see you leave, but I love to look at that butt.
讨厌目送你离开 但我喜欢看你的屁♥股♥
No, that's not how that phrase go...
不对 那句话不是这么说的
It is. That's how it goes. Okay. All right.
就是 就是这么说的 好 好吧
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
"Dear Mindy, to answer your question,
"亲爱的Mindy 这就回答你的问题
The view from my apartment is of a Cuban coffee shop
从我的公♥寓♥能看到一家古巴咖啡店
That I go to almost every morning.
我几乎每天早上都会去
I go there because I was starting to feel unwelcome
我去那里是因为我发觉
at my old coffee place."
以前去的那家不再欢迎我了"
What to order, hmm... Seriously?
点什么呢 嗯 开玩笑吧
Let's see, espresso, macchiato, latte...
让我想想 特浓 玛奇朵 拿铁
Plus, last time I was there, someone threw a banana at my head.
另外 上次在那里有人往我脑袋上扔了个香蕉
Why, oh, why..."
为什么啊为什么"
"Must people throw things at me?"
"大家有必要朝我丢东西吗"
Guys, I am always saying that.
各位 我总是这样说
Mindy, you have a boyfriend. You're being emotionally unfaithful.
Mindy 你有男朋友了 你这是对感情不忠
I just don't like the idea
我只是不想看到
of you emailing some rando on the Internet.
你给网上的张三李四发邮件
It's not safe. I think that...
这不安全 我觉得
Wait, this is your email address?
等等 这是你的邮件地址
I thought it was mindysecondaccount@hotmail...
我还以为是mindysecondaccount@hotmail
Mindy, these are the perils of online dating.
Mindy 网络约会有风险
Need I remind you all, I was once catfished by a man with...
要我提醒你们吗 我曾经被一个男的骗了 他
No torso. Yes.
不要 撩衣狂魔 哼
All right, everyone back off. Mindy's a smart person.
行了 大家都散了吧 Mindy是个聪明人
We should trust her judgment on this.
我们要相信她的判断
Thank you. Danny's correct.
谢谢 Danny是对的
I am a hot, smart woman with an ass that doesn't quit.
我是一个性感又聪明的女人 还有坚挺的屁♥股♥
So why doesn't everyone just trust me for once in your life?
所以你们这辈子为什么不能相信我一次呢
Trust me.
相信我
I'm gonna find that real email.
我要找出真的邮件地址
"Dear Mindy, I know I'm breaking our tacit rule
"亲爱的Mindy 我知道我违反了咱们的潜规则
By emailing you twice in one day, but here's why...
一天之内给你发了两封邮件 但这是因为
I can't stop thinking about you.
我无法停止想念你
I think we should meet in person."
我想我们应该见个面"
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
"Please let me know if you're interested.
"如果你有兴趣请告知我
Oh, how I hope that you are.
哦 我多么希望你有啊
If this correspondence has even the slightest chance
如果这封信能提供些许的机会
Of changing our lives forever,
永远改变我们的人生
don't you think we owe it to ourselves to explore it?"
你不觉得我们有必要探索一下吗"
I do.
"我觉得有
I have a good feeling about you, Mindy Lahiri.
我对你感觉很好 Mindy Lahiri
Sincerely, Andy."
谨上 Andy"
"Dear Andy, my name is Morgan Tookers.
"亲爱的Andy 我的名字是Morgan Tookers
It has come to my attention that you've struck up A 'romantical' email
你给Mindy Lahiri发了一封'狼漫'的邮件
correspondence with Mindy Lahiri.
这引起了我的注意
She is my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
If you hurt her, I will end you.
如果你伤害了她 我会结果了你
Sent from my smartphone, which I have...
发自我的智能手♥机♥ 我还拥有
Case, charger, everything."
包装盒 充电器 配件齐全"
Dr. C?
C医生
"Hey, Andy. I'm a little worried how I came off in that.
"你好 Andy 我有点担心我的表现
I mean, I don't really have a smartphone.
我的意思是说 其实我没有智能手♥机♥
Love, Morgan."
爱你的Morgan"
You're gonna meet this Internet weirdo?
你要去见这个网络怪胎吗
You can't until you talk to Charlie.
你不能去 除非你跟Charlie坦白了
Peter, why are you wearing that?
Peter 你穿那个干嘛
It's the same weight as Henry, my girlfriend's baby.
这个跟我女朋友的孩子Henry一样重
I want to get used to carrying him around.
我想要习惯于随身带着他
I tried it with a rotisserie chicken...
我试过用烤鸡
Ate the whole thing immediately.
瞬间就全吃光了
I think that Lauren, if she is even real,
就算Lauren这个人不是你编的 我觉得
is going to be very scared off by all of this.
她也会被这个吓跑的
She will not be scared off,
她不会被吓跑
because we are open and honest with each other about everything.
因为我们在任何事情上都相互坦诚
She knows I'm an HPV carrier.
她知道我是HPV携带者
She knows I've never given a woman an orgasm.
她知道我从来没让女人高♥潮♥过
Oh, God, yuck. Okay.
哦 天哪 真恶心 行了
I think honesty is super important.
我觉得诚实是超重要的
Don't you, Dr. C?
你觉得呢 C医生
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表