内森的妈妈终于搬出去了 普天同庆
Here's to Nathan's mother moving out!
香槟尽管喝 喝到惹出麻烦为止
That's the bubbly. Now let's get in trouble-y.
你想要我叫你小勒还是内森
Do you prefer to be called Nate or Nathan?
都行
Either, I guess.
怎么这么问
Why?
因为我希望我在高♥潮♥的时候
Because I want to get it right
叫的名字是正确的
when I'm screaming your name in ecstasy.
我护照上写的是"内森"
It says "Nathan" on my passport.
小宝贝儿内森*
*Sweet little Nathan
在床上*
*In your bed
睁开双眼抬起头*
*Open your eyes and lift your head
梦想马上就成真*
*All your dreams will soon come true
睁开眼就看到妈妈*
*'Cause Mommy's waiting here for you
小宝贝儿内森*
*Sweet little Nathan
不
No!
妈妈 你不能再这样了 好吗
Look, Mom, this has got to stop, okay?
我们不再是室友了 我们现在是邻居
We're not... we're not roommates anymore; we're neighbors.
邻居才不会突然
And neighbors don't just barge
破门而入然后就开始唱歌♥呢
into each other's apartments and start singing.
邻居也不会打开别人的冰箱
And they certainly don't go into the fridge
然后把所有的葡萄都切成两半
and cut all the grapes in half.
每55秒就有一个幼儿被一整颗葡萄噎死
Every 55 seconds, a toddler chokes on a grape.
妈妈 我已经是个成年人了
Mom, I am a grown man.
你不用再事无巨细地照顾我了
You got to stop trying to take care of me.
抱歉 我只是不想你睡过头
I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to oversleep.
我再也不会这样了
Won't happen again.
如果你在楼下看到一份营养均衡的早餐
If you find a complete, balanced breakfast downstairs,
那是在我们进行这个谈话之前就做好的
just know it was made before we had this talk.
妈
Mom...
怎么了
Yes?
你这首歌♥都开了个头了
You already started singing the song.
你要是不唱完 我一整天都会想着它的
You don't finish it, it's gonna be stuck in my head all day.
小宝贝儿内森*
*Sweet little Nathan
新的一天已开始*
*The day's begun
为了让你精神百倍*
*Let's start it out
挠个痒痒乐一乐*
*With some tickle fun
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
妈妈 不 别这样
Mom, no, come on...
米勒一家
第二季 第三集
亲爱的
Oh, honey...
我还是很不舒服
I'm still sick.
餐厅你一个人顾得过来吗
Are you okay to work at the cafe by yourself?
没问题的
I can handle it.
只要我们俩的客人不同时出现
As long as both our customers don't come in at the same time,
就没问题
I'll be fine.
天呐 汤姆 你不会还在和客服聊天吧
Oh, man. Tom, are you still on hold with customer service?
是啊 他们以为我会无聊到挂电♥话♥
Yeah, they think I'll get bored and hang up,
但我可不是无所事事的普通退休老人
but they picked the wrong retired guy with nothing to do.
你知道我上周二做了什么吗
You know what I did last Tuesday?
我花了一整天等一只毛虫
I spent the whole day waiting for a butterfly
破茧成蝶
to emerge from a cocoon.
结果那只是个卷起来的创可贴
Turned out it was nothing but a rolled-up Band-Aid.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
今天可是我的大日子
Very big day for me.
小勒获得了采访慈善·世界·和平的机会
Nate's got a big interview with Metta World Peace.
天呐 内森 真厉害
Wow, oh, my God, Nathan. How exciting.
所以那是个人吗
So is that a person?
没错 他是个人
Yes, he's a person.
我要访问他关于他新出的儿童刊物
I'm... I'm interviewing him about his new children's book.
他是全美职篮的传奇
He's an NBA legend.
姑娘们啊
Girls.
总是对橄榄球一无所知
Don't know anything about football.
好吧
All right.
米卡拉 能走了吗
You ready to go, Mikayla?
行了
Yeah.
我本来希望一觉醒来发现自己感冒了
I was hoping to wake up with a cold
这样我就能待在家里了 可惜太不走运
so I could stay home, too, but no luck.
看来白啃了半天妈妈的牙刷了
I guess I chewed on Mom's toothbrush for nothing.
再见 亲爱的
All right. Bye, sweetie.
-再见 -好好休息 好吗
- Bye. - Get some rest, okay?
好的
Okay.
天呐 我还以为他们不会走了呢
God, I thought they would never leave.
好吧 我其实根本没有病
Okay, I'm not really sick.
餐厅根本没有任何进账
The cafe isn't bringing any money in,
所以我偷偷在学校当代课老师
so I've been secretly substitute-teaching at the school,
拜托了 千万别告诉亚当 好吗
but please, please don't tell Adam, okay?
我不想让他知道我对我们的事业失去信心了
I don't want him to know that I've lost faith in our business.
真贴心
Aw. That's cute.
你竟然还称之为事业
That you still call it a business.
你知道吗 黛比上课的教室正好可以用来
Hey, you know, Debbie's class would be the perfect setting
采访慈世平啊
for the Metta World Peace interview.
你说得对 对啊
Yeah, you're right. Yeah, yeah.
我们可以拍摄他对着满教室的孩子
We could... we could film him reading his children's book
念他的儿童刊物的样子
to a room full of kids.
行啊 我没问题
Yeah, it's fine by me.
真的吗 天呐 谢谢你
Really? Oh, my God, thanks.
我们保证不会让你出现在电视上
And-and we promise that you won't be on TV
这样你就不会在亚当面前穿帮了
so Adam won't bust you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不过 穿帮可能性太小了
There's not much chance of that, though.
他只看西班牙语频道
He's only watching the Spanish channel
现在他正努力自学西班牙语呢
now that he's trying to learn the language.
他最喜欢的节目是《宋飞传》[美国喜剧]
His favorite show is El Seinfeld.
完全不知道这个节目在讲什么
It's a show about nada.
作为儿童刊物 这玩意儿太高深了
You know, for a kid's book, this thing is pretty deep.
"我看着镜子 我喜欢我所看到的
"I look into the mirror and I like what I see.
我就是这么一个人 我会成为最好的自己"
I am a person who's going to be the best that I can be."
我也有同感
That's how I feel.
我总算知道为什么女人们喜欢读书俱乐部了
I finally know why women love book clubs.
有酒喝
Drinking.
内森
Nathan?
内森 你在家吗
Nathan, are you home?
嘘 是我妈
Shh, it's my mom.
自从她搬出去后
Ever since she moved out,
她总想照顾我
she's constantly trying to take care of me.
那天早上我一觉醒来发现咬着一块夜用护板
The other morning, I woke up with a night guard in my mouth.
我根本没有夜用护板这种东西
And I don't even own a night guard.
内森 你在吗
Nathan, are you in there?
你竟然用链子把门锁起来
You put a chain on your door?
我别无选择
I had to.
老天 我...她得知道
God, I just... She's got to learn
她不能强行闯入这里
that she can't just barge in here.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 我听到消防车的声音
I'm sorry. I heard a fire truck
我怕你被一颗没切开的葡萄噎死了
and I was worried you'd choked on an uncut grape.
凯洛 街区里出事了来了三支消防队
Carol, there's a three-alarmer down the block.
消防员满地跑
There's firemen everywhere.
我想让他们给我的日历签名了
I want to get my calendar signed.
儿童刊物
Children's books?
里面还有文字
With words.
内森
Nathan...
谁替你读这个
who's helping you with these?
看吧 这是我不愿意让你进来的另一个原因
See, this is another reason that I wasn't letting you in.
因为不管你去哪儿 他都跟着你
Because wherever you go, this guy follows.
妈妈来了 小妈也来了
There's Mom! Here comes mini-Mom!
你太没礼貌了
You're being rude.
太没礼貌了
Very rude.
我只是想来帮忙
And I was just trying to help.
我知道 我知道
Look, I know you were. I know.
但你知道吗
But you-you know what?