快去融入
Commit!
所以我训练期间他才能去见我
And that's why he could visit me during my training.
对吗 亲爱的
Am I right, hon?
不 你不是对
No, you are not right.
你是完美
You're perfect.
被直男亲了 竟然被直男亲了
Straight lips! Straight lips!
我就知道
I knew it!
你这又是在胡闹而已 基普
This is just another one of your stupid stunts, Kip.
天 你就不能接受我们之间结束了这个事实吗
God, why can't you just accept that it's over.
这比你在我生日那周秘密把我的邮件都延期了
This is more pathetic than when you secretly put my mail on hold
还无聊还可悲
during my birthday week.
你害我无缘无故骂我奶奶是小婊砸
I called my grandma a bitch for nothing.
你说得对 对不起
Y-You're right. I'm sorry.
你简直幼稚神经病反♥社♥会♥反♥人♥类♥
You're an immature, psychotic, borderline sociopath.
我知道 你说的都对
I am. I-I am all of those things.
内森 他基本上是在说我是个怪物
Nathan, he's basically saying I'm a monster,
如果你没听明白的话
if you're having trouble following along.
我都不想让帕格斯利跟你在一起
I don't even think I want Pugsley around you.
它去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
帕格斯利
Pugsley?
帕格斯利
Pugsley!
暂停结束了
Time-out is over!
帕格斯利
Pugsley!
你就准备这样干站着忍♥气吞声吗
Are you just going to stand there and take that?
昨天十一点半我见到的那个基普可不是这样的
This isn't the Kip Finkle I've known since yesterday at 11:30.
但他说得都对啊 这个主意确实糟透了
But he's right, this was a crazy idea.
我不知道自己为什么总感觉
I don't know why I feel the need
需要继续努力让他回到我身边
to keep trying to get back at him.
我告诉你原因
I'll tell you why.
因为他就是一个通过手♥机♥发短♥信♥
Because he's a jerk who broke up with you
跟你分手的混♥蛋♥
over a cellular phone texting.
直接说"短♥信♥"就行
You just say, "A text."
他故意不让你死心
He never let you have closure.
什么人才会用一条短♥信♥息就结束自己的婚姻
What kind of man breaks up a marriage over a textagram?
还是直接说"短♥信♥"就行
Again, it's just "Text""
可能我们的主意确实不好
Maybe this was a crazy idea,
但是你这么做不是你的错 一切都怪他
but it's not your fault that you did it-- it was his.
你们的婚姻结束时
When your marriage ended,
他根本没给你机会让你说出自己的感受
he didn't give you a chance to tell him how you felt.
现在你的机会来了 基普
Well, this is your chance, Kip.
尽管向他发泄去吧
Lay it on him.
姐挺你
I've got your ack-bay.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
换做是我我可不会吃那个海鲜杂烩汤
I wouldn't eat the chowder if I were you.
里面好像加了姜汁汽水
I think it has ginger ale in it.
跟帕格斯利永别吧
Say good-bye to Pugsley forever.
拜拜了 神经病
"Bye, psycho!"
等等给我
Op-stay!
如果你再跟我说一句儿童黑话
If you utter one more word in Pig Latin to me,
-我发誓 -就说怎么着你
- I swear... - Ut-shay up-way.
怨东怨西歪唧歪唧
I-way as-way ared-scay
以后不会听了老子再也
o-tay ick-stay upway or-fay eyself-may,
不听你的了再也
ut-bay ot-nay anymore-way!
样怎样怎样怎
O-nay, o-nay, o-nay.
我咋一句都没听懂呢
I am not following any of this.
可能我确实蠢
Maybe I am dumb.
闭嘴帕格斯利再让你以后如果
If-way ou-yay ink-thay ou're-yay aking-tay Ugsley-pay,
疯了那你才是
ou're-yay azy-cray.
滚吧我给
Et-gay out-way!
刚才要是我的儿童黑话老师看到就好了
I wish my Pig Latin teacher could have seen that.
我爱你 司特梅·因肯斯杰
I love you, Ister-may Enkins-jay.
真不敢相信经过这么多事 我还能搬出去
I can't believe after all this, I'm still moving out.
我想让你知道我很感谢你为了让我进抖松
I want you to know how much I appreciate all you went through
所作出的努力...
to get me into Shrugging Pines...
还有如果我不住那里 你一定很失望吧
and how frustrated you must be that I chose not to live there.
很幸运我找到了一个
I'm just so lucky to have found a roommate
那么合得来的室友
I'm so compatible with.
我那英俊帅气的儿子可真不好相处啊
Because my handsome son is a darn tough act to follow.
你有个英俊帅气的儿子吗
You have a handsome son?
好想见见他啊
I can't wait to meet him.
开玩笑啦 你确实很吸引人
Kidding. You're very attractive.
可惜只是金玉其外
On the outside.
你看看他 一脸茫然的样子
Look at him-- he's so confused.
内森 是不是一箭双雕啊你说
Nathan, isn't this going to be a hoot?
你不仅老妈还在 而且还多了个幽默的新邻居
You didn't lose a mother, you gained a fun, new neighbor.
是啊 简直太棒了
Ah, it's so great.
我先给你们几个月时间让你们安顿一下
Well, I'll just give you guys a couple months to settle in,
假期之后我再来看你们吧
and I'll check back in after the holidays.