A 43-year-old man needs a roommate?
你们说可笑不可笑啊
Are you not entertained?
需要室友没什么错
There's nothing wrong with having a roommate.
你们笑过《拉芙妮与雪莉》吗
Did you laugh at Laverne & Shirley,
笑过《完美陌生人》吗 笑过《凯特和艾莉》吗
Perfect Strangers, Kate & Allie?
你们应该笑的 因为这几部剧确实不错
Well, you should have. Those are great shows.
等你们看看他的室友是谁再说吧
Well, wait till you see who the roommate was.
我跟你说
And let me tell you,
我们俩一起住可带劲了
the two of us had a blast living together.
他老妈
His mom!
他老妈
His mom!
各位 你们怎么回事
Come on, guys, what's wrong with you?
他跟他老妈一起住啊
He's living with his mom!
我就跟我老妈一起住 要不是有她
I live with my mom, and if it wasn't for her,
我今天就不会有机会来这里
I wouldn't be here today!
是她开车送我来的
She drove me.
对
Yeah!
没错 我确实跟我妈一起住
Yeah, that's right. I did live with my mom.
而且不管给我什么
And I wouldn't trade the time
我都不会拿跟老妈在一起的时间去换
we had together for anything in the world.
这不是重点啊各位 重点是我们赢了
You're missing the point. We won!
怪咖赢了
The nerds won.
内森·米勒就是个废物 我都有私人飞机
Nathan Miller is a loser, and I have a private jet
飞机前面都印着我自己的头像呢
with my face painted on the front of it.
你们看
Look!
我看你还是坐你的飞机走吧
Maybe you should get back on it.
你不要打击内森·米勒了
And leave Nathan Miller alone,
与你相比 我们跟他更有共同点
because he's more like us than you are.
对
Yeah!
呵呵 我根本不用受你们这群傻♥逼♥的气
You know what? I don't have to take this from you stupid nerds!
说得对 我就是爱我妈妈
Yeah, that's right. I love my mom.
当然 我也会因此遇上各种"女士专属"麻烦
And sure, I've had my share of women troubles.
但是跟大家一样 我很坚强
But like you, I'm tough.
我们是坚强的怪咖
We're tough nerds.
我们是坚咖
We're terds.
算了 我们还是做怪咖吧
Nope, we're nerds.
我们就 做我们的怪咖吧
We're, uh... We're just nerds.
内森·米勒
那今晚我们学到了什么呢 利斯堡
So what did we learn here tonight, Leesburg?
生活就是需要不断吸取经验教训
Life's really about embracing the lessons you learn
不断提高 成为最棒的自己
along the way and becoming the best person you can be.
因为不管我们是谁
Because no matter who we are,
人人心中都住着一个小怪咖
we all have a little nerd inside us.
反正今天我学的的就是这个
That's the message I'll be taking away.
晚安 利斯堡
Good night, Leesburg.
我希望这可以帮内森争取到更多观众
Well, I hope that helped Nathan get more viewers.
应该会吧 只要《生活大爆♥炸♥》的观众群
It should, as long as the Big Bang audience
还会继续看他的节目
stuck around to watch the whole thing.
他们一定会的
Oh, I'm sure they did.
他们会做出正确的选择
They'll make the right choice.
他们可是最聪明的电视观众
They're television's smartest audience.
等黛比帮米卡拉一起做完作业
Well, movie night is delayed till Debbie finishes
我们再看电影吧
helping Mikayla with her homework.
我去让她们先别做了
Oh, I'll go tell them to stop.
四年级要学的东西
There's nothing you'd learn in the fourth grade
完全可以等到五年级再学嘛
that can't wait until the fifth.
昨天你在书迷粉丝会上表现不错
Nice job yesterday at comic-fan-fest.
谢谢 基普
Thanks, Kip.
知道吗 其实你说得对
You know what? I got to say you were right.
直到昨天我才知道被排斥是什么滋味
Until yesterday, I didn't know what it's like to be an outcast.
他们对我起哄的时候 我当时特别愿意接受幻想
When they were booing me, I gladly would've taken fantasy...
抛弃现实
over reality.
不好意思
Oh. ?Sorry.
为了效果而停顿这个习惯...
Dramatic pause is kind of a hard habit...
很难打破
to break.
很高兴见到你 杰夫
Well, it was great seeing you, Jeff.
我也是 月亮土豆
You, too, Moon Potato.
我很为你骄傲 你老婆很漂亮
I'm so proud of you. And your wife is lovely.
那我也不能让你睡我老婆
You can't sleep with my wife.
好吧 我不会再问你了
Fair enough. I'll stop asking.
但是如果你改主意了记得打给布伦达
But call Brenda if you change your mind.
汤姆 我要走了
Tom, I'm leaving!
我周一回来 哪个周一我也不知道
I'll be back Monday. Which Monday? I don't know.