You know, like, a Januar-Ray.
二雷
Februar-Ray.
三雷
March-a-Ray.
我知道了 没事
You know what, it doesn't matter.
这种东西好像网上可以买♥♥到
I think you can buy those things online.
两个主意难以取舍*
*So hard to decide between two ideas
一个棒呆*
*One is brilliant
另一个是内森想的*
*And the other is Nathan's.
快看 这里有
Check it out. Here.
简直完美 你看看
It's perfect. Look at that.
我们还可以把他家人的照片也一起印上
And we can put some pictures of his family in it, too.
我们可以偷偷溜进他家弄几张照片
We'll sneak into his apartment, get some pictures.
没事 我知道他的备用钥匙藏在哪里
It's all right, I know where he hides his spare key.
选择如此多*
*So many options
真是难以抉择*
*It's hard to decide
你可以低调一点*
*You can do it down low
也可以一路高歌♥*
*Or maybe up high
好紧张好激动啊
This is so exciting.
我好喜欢踮脚走路啊
I do not get to walk on my tiptoes enough.
雷看的篮球赛九点结束
Ray's basketball game breaks up at 9:00, okay?
我们得抓紧时间
So we just need to hurry up.
好 我看看这里有没有
Okay, fine, uh, I'll look through this stuff here.
所有照片都在这里 基普
Look, all the photographs are right here, Kip.
你不用找理由偷♥窥♥人家隐私
You do not need to snoop.
天哪
Oh, my God.
《坏透了》
This is Bad.
《好危险》
This is Dangerous.
《太疯狂了》
This is Off The Wall.
迈克尔· 杰克逊的专辑他都有磁带呢
He's got all Michael Jackson's albums on cassette.
恭喜你找到工作了
Congrats on the job.
亚当怎么样了
How's Adam doing?
不怎么样
Eh, not great.
他太不开心了 所以他把车停在
He was so upset that he walked home
子车租赁处然后自己走回来了
and left our car at the rental place.
多伦多来的一家韩国人要用我们的车用到周四了
Now a Korean family from Toronto has it until Thursday.
如果家里有重要成员需要坐这张沙发
If a productive member of the family needs the couch,
那就告诉我 我可以趴到地板上
just let me know and I'll move to the floor.
亚当 你仍然是这个家庭重要的一份子
Adam, you are still an important part of this family.
每次大半夜我们听到
Hey, when we hear a noise downstairs
楼下有动静时 都是你装狗乱叫吓唬人的啊
in the middle of the night, who's the one who barks?
我们一会儿楼上见 凯特琳
I'll see you upstairs in a second, Kaitlyn.
不好了 爸爸
Bad news, Dad.
我发现凯特琳人挺好的
It turns out Kaitlyn's pretty cool.
我们都喜欢吃苹果
We both like apples
长大后我们也都想参加《单身汉》[真人秀]
and when we grow up, we both want to be on The Bachelor.
所以我们取消计划好吗
So can we call off the plan?
天哪
Aw, man.
我们都计划好了的
We planned all that stuff out.
不过如果你想取消 那好吧
But if that's how you feel, okay.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
刚才跟她一起玩的是凯特琳吗
Wait, was that Kaitlyn she was playing with?
我还以为她们是敌人呢
I thought they were enemies.
以前是的
Well, they were.
我跟米卡拉说自己有个干掉敌人的秘密计划
I told Mikayla I had a secret plan to get rid of an enemy.
然后我就让她去执行各种小任务
Really, I just sent her on all these little missions
其实目的都是让她多跟凯特琳一起玩
that were designed to make her hang out with Kaitlyn more
让她去多了解她
and get to know her better,
希望她们最后成为朋友 所以...
hopefully become friends with her, so...
我的秘密计划成功了吧
Guess my secret plan worked.
这几天我一直忙着找工作
I was so busy with this job stuff
都不知道你们还在做这个
that I didn't even realize this was still going on.
-我自己真是太没用了 -哪有
- Talk about feeling useless. - Yeah.
有你在米卡拉身边真是太好了
I'm really glad Mikayla had you to turn to.
我是她爸爸 这是我的责任
It's my job; I'm her dad.
你知道吗 你出去做全职工作
You know what? With you working full-time,
总得有人照顾米卡拉吧
someone's gonna have to take care of Mikayla.
这样我们之间也就公平了
I guess things aren't as uneven as I thought.
我看错你了 亚当
I misjudged you, Adam.
汤姆从没帮我照顾过孩子
Tom never helped out with the kids.
就有一次我让他送黛比去坐汽车
The one time I asked him to walk Debbie to the bus,
结果最后我是在亚特兰大灰狗车站找到她的
I had to pick her up at the Greyhound station in Atlanta.
天哪
Oh my God!
他家的药柜真有意思啊
What a fun medicine cabinet.
求你了 别偷♥窥♥人家隐私了好吗
I beg you, stop snooping.
我没有偷♥窥♥他隐私
I'm not snooping.
我是在为你朋友着想
I'm looking out for your friend.
如果我不拿走这些止痛药
If I don't take these pain pills,
他可能会吃上瘾的
he might get addicted.
你们俩在我这里干什么呢
What the hell are you guys doing?
雷
Ray!
我先去车上等你
Uh, I'll be in the car.
你来开车
You're driving.
老兄 我不知道你在家
Look, man, I-I didn't know you were home.
-我... -你拿我妈妈照片干什么
- I just... - What are you doing with pictures of my mama?
我是想找几张照片
Look, I-I was trying to find some pictures
给你做个日历
so I could make you a calendar.
我想告诉你我可以做个更好的朋友
I wanted to show you that I could be a better friend.
你一直给我做东西送东西 我却什么都没给过你
I feel bad that you're always making stuff for me,
我很过意不去
and I never do anything for you.
这主意真不错
That's a sweet idea,
如果我是你的话
if I were you.
我送给你那些东西的唯一原因
The only reason I make those things for you
是因为我知道你有多喜欢看到自己
is because I know how much you love looking at yourself.
要不你以为我为什么一直戴着可以当镜子用的墨镜
Why do you think I'm always wearing mirrored sunglasses?
对 你说得对 这主意确实不咋地
Right, you're right, it was a dumb idea.
虽然比给你唱歌♥强点 但是...
I mean, not as dumb as singing a song, but...
我还是觉得给他唱歌♥更好*
*I still think a song would work much better
药劲儿真的上来了啊*
*These pills are really starting to kick in
你带他一起来干什么
Why did you bring him with you?
我还以为你不喜欢他呢
I thought you didn't like that guy?
相信我 我跟他在一起待了一整天
Yeah, trust me, after spending the whole day with him,
就想克服自己的自私
trying to get over my selfishness,
我现在更讨厌他了
I like him even less.
你是说你跟一个自己不喜欢的人
So you spent the whole day
在一起待了一整天
with someone you don't like
就是为了学会做一个更称职的朋友吗
in order to learn how to be a better friend to me?
对
Well, yeah.
原来你没我想的那么自私啊
You're a lot less selfish than I thought you were.
没事 朋友
Give it up.
从今往后 我保证一定好好
Look, man, from now on, I promise I am gonna be
帮你把妹 真的 我保证
a better wing man, okay? I mean it, I mean it.
我不需要你来帮我
I don't need a wing man.
我知道 但是今晚...
I know, but still, tonight...
雷
Ray?
你好啊 土豆皮
Hey, Potato Skins.
还是你了解自己的朋友
You were right about your friend.
他确实有业界最长的变焦镜头
He does have the longest zoom in the business.
我就说 我不需要你帮我把妹
Like I said, I don't need a wing man.
我们明天单位见
I'll see you at work.
打开频闪闪光灯
Hit that strobe light!
咱们好好爽一爽
Things are about to get funky.
是我告诉她你是个很棒的摄像师的
I'm the one who told her you were a great cameraman!
这一切都是我的功劳
I get credit for this!
我真是史上最棒把妹帮手
Oh, I am the best wing man ever.