你们好 欢迎参观
Hi. Oh, welcome to the open house.
-谢谢 -这是一间双卧单层房♥
- Thank you. - Okay, it's a two-bedroom, one-story unit,
非常适合单身居住
perfect for a single
还是说 你们是夫妻
or, a... couple?
不不不 当然不是
No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
这公♥寓♥是我一个人住
The apartment would just be for me.
我一年前离婚了
I got divorced about a year ago,
之后就一直和我儿子住在一起
and have been living with my son ever since.
她不在乎这个 妈妈
She doesn't care, Mom.
他说得对
He's right.
如果有问题只管问我
Let me know if you have questions.
天呐 小勒
Oh, my, Nate!
家具应有尽有
And it comes fully furnished!
看起来真是太棒了
This looks perfect!
真的吗 天呐 我可不确定
Really? Gosh, I don't know. I'm not so sure...
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?!
看看这两扇玻璃门
Look at these glass doors.
从这里我能看到整个街区
I can see the whole block.
没错 可他们也能看见你
Yeah, but they can also see you.
你再也不能不系裤子
Say good-bye to watching Wheel of Fortune
就看《幸运之轮》了
with your pants unbuttoned.
我还可以把第二件卧室改造成工艺室
And I can make the second bedroom into a craft room.
我当然支持你这个想法了 这样你就能
Well, obviously I'm all for that so you could knit me
给我织更多看起来像小工装裤的手♥机♥套了
more cell phone holders that look like tiny overalls.
我也不知道 妈妈 这
I don't know, Mom. This...
这地方实在是有点贵
this place is kind of pricey.
那我就动用我的存款好了
I would be dipping into my savings.
我一想到你靠偷偷把烤鸡带进电影院
I'd just hate to think that all that money you saved
而省下的钱就这样没了就特别难受
sneaking rotisserie chickens into movie theaters was for nothing.
有什么问题吗
So, any questions?
我内心喜欢得不得了 但荷包承受不来
My heart loves it, but my pocketbook doesn't.
抱歉 不太适合我
Sorry, it's not right for me.
有你这样一个为我着想的儿子我真是太幸运了
I'm so lucky to have a son who looks out for me the way you do.
如果能和你做邻居该多好玩呀
It just would've been so fun to be neighbors.
真好玩
So fun.
太好玩了
So fun!
好险 好险
So close! So close!
米勒一家
第二季 第一集
房♥子看得怎么样了 妈妈
How's the house hunt going, Mom?
内森家走廊对面的那间公♥寓♥就很不错
The apartment across the hall from Nathan's was great,
但他说服了我 那间公♥寓♥太贵了
but he convinced me it was too expensive.
所以他给我打印了一份我能买♥♥得起的房♥子
So, he printed me out a list of places that I could afford.
"走廊对面" 天呐
"Across the hall"? Oh, my God.
那你不是差点没把整栋建筑都烧了
How close were you to burning down the whole building?
我火柴都装在口袋里了
I had the matches in my pocket.
好了 我要去莉莉家过周末了
Okay, I'm off to Lily's for the weekend.
除非我说服了她有钱的爸妈收养我
I'll be back on Monday unless I can talk
否则我周一就回来
her rich parents into adopting me.
这大概是最好的选择了
It's probably for the best.
我们都还没开始给你攒大学基金呢
We haven't even started you a college fund.
好了 我送你出去
Okay, I'll walk you out.
不 让我来吧
No, I'll do it.
我想知道为什么她爸爸一件塔尔伯特都没有
I want to find out why her father's mall doesn't have a Talbots.
塔尔伯特:美国服装品牌
好了 我们来看看这份公♥寓♥列表
All right, let's have a look at this apartment list.
两处在弥尔顿 一间在玉兰街
Two places on Milton, one on Magnolia.
等等
Wait a minute.
这列表上所有的公♥寓♥都在我们社区
Every place on this list is in our neighborhood.
没错
That's right.
我已经尽了我那份孝道
I did my time.
我才不要重回监狱般的生活
I ain't going back to Shawshank.
你也该好好尽一下你那份孝道
You need to do your part anyway.
我当然尽了孝道
Oh, I do my part.
孝道的名字就叫"爸爸"
It's called Dad.
你开玩笑嘛 爸爸最好照顾了
Are you kidding? Dad's easy.
就像是照顾一棵老植物
It's like taking care of an old plant.
是啊 那棵老植物每晚都会
Yeah, well, that old plant
带回家一个不同的雌性老植物
has been bringing home a different old female plant every night.
是啊 听着隔壁房♥间的灌木们
Yeah. It is not easy sleeping through
发出干燥的摩擦声入睡可真不容易
the sound of dry rustling bushes in the room next door.
虽然我不能确定告诉你们
I can't officially tell you
我们圣诞节的时候会有塔尔伯特穿
we'll have a Talbots by Christmas,
但如果你们想要给我买♥♥一件价格公道的
but if you're looking to get me a reasonably priced
应季高领毛衣的话 你们可以考虑先别买♥♥
seasonal turtleneck, you might want to hold off.
我去冰箱里看看还有没有这种棒冰
I'll go see if there's some more of those popsicles in the freezer.
大家好
Hey, y'all.
你好
Hey.
那是谁
Who was that?
她好像说她叫凯西吧
I think she said her name is Kathy.
我也不确定 她都来了这么久了
I'm not sure, but she's been here so long
我觉得我问不出口
I don't think I can ask.
我是在抖松碰到她的
Met her over at Shrugging Pines.
你是说榆木街的那个老年之家吗
The old folks home over on Elm?!
你就是在那里勾搭女人的吗
That's where you're picking up women?
天哪 你就这么喜欢"垂"暮之年的吗
Boy, you're really going for the low-hanging fruits.
她们还"吃你那套"我也是觉得很惊奇
I'm surprised they go for yours.
那不是什么老人之家
It is not an old folks home.
那是一个老年人活动居住社区
It's an active senior living community.
你也该去看看
You should stop by.
那里一些女人真心需要一位你这样的慈母啊
Some of those women could really use a mother figure.
那么
So, um...
我爸爸告诉我
my dad here tells me
你住在抖松区
that you live at Shrugging Pines.
你觉得 你觉得那里怎么样
How do you, uh, how do you like it?
我爱死那里了
Oh, I love it!
他们会办活动 有私人公♥寓♥
They have activities, private apartments
还有三个不同的工艺室
and three different craft rooms.
三个工艺室吗
Three craft rooms?
你知道他们有多少不同颜色的清管器吗
Guess how many different colored pipe cleaners they have.
八个吗
Eight?
42个
42.
这不科学
Get out!
他们唯一缺的就是
The only thing they don't have
这个家伙
is this guy!
爆米花
Popcorn!
爆米花 我说了爆米花了
Popcorn! Hey! I said popcorn!
这不是我们的安全词停止信♥号♥♥吗
That's our safe word!
妈妈 你觉得呢
Well, Mom, I don't know.
我觉得
I think, uh,
也许我们应该过去看看
I think maybe we ought to check it out.
确实听起来很不错
It does sound nice.
而且离黛比家只有四个街区远
And it's only four blocks away from Debbie.
谁说不是啊
I know!
我们希望你们享受整个参观过程
We hope you've enjoyed the tour
并热切期盼与您在抖松再会
and look forward to seeing you again here at Shrugging Pines,
这是您能为您余生所做的
the best decision you can make
最好的决定...
for the rest of your life...
如果那该死的DVD播放器没坏的话
is what you would've heard
你们就会听到这段了
had the dang DVD player worked!
这真是太棒了 基普
This is wonderful, Kip!
整个参观过程也很棒
As was the whole tour.
我真是太感动了
I'm very impressed.
谢谢 这 这对我意义重大
Oh, thank you. That-that means a lot.
因为我不仅是招人处主任
Because not only am I the admissions director,
还是活动的协调人
but I'm also the activities coordinator,
还是后勤经理和马克·波罗游戏的裁判
the facilities manager and the Marco Polo umpire.
马克·波罗:一种泳池游戏
你不是偷♥窥♥狂吧 凯洛
You're not a peeker, are you, Carol?
我吗 当然不是
Me? No.
凯洛
Carol?
也许有时会偷♥窥♥一下
Maybe a little peek?