青蛙私语
瑜伽馆
再见 青蛙私语
敬黛比和亚当
To Debbie and Adam
他们的生意在今晚终于要结束了
on the last night of their business,
让我们举杯同庆吧
a toast.
他们菜单上也只有这个能吃了
The only thing on their menu could actually eat.
谢谢大家
Well, thanks, guys.
我一开始提出青蛙私语瑜伽馆这个想法时
You know, when I first had the idea for the Whispering Frog yoga cafe
很多人都嘲笑我说这生意做不下去
a lot of people had jokes about how it would croak.
确实没做下去
Well, it did.
但我们从中学到了很多 而这些经验
But it taught us a lot that's gonna make
能确保我们下次生意的成功
our next project a sure success.
对啊 很棒吧
Yeah, isn't it great?
亚当已经又想出了一个好点子
Adam already came up with another great idea.
是啊 我不确定你说的"又"
Yeah, I'm not sure the word "another"
是不是你想的那个意思
means what you think it means.
没错 开餐馆在十年前也许是个好主意
Sure, it was a great idea to open a restaurant ten years ago.
但现在潮人都不在餐馆吃饭了
But now nobody cool eats at restaurants anymore.
所以 我要向大家隆重推荐
So, I present to you
青蛙私语瑜伽馆餐车
the Whispering Frog Yoga Cafe food truck!
青蛙私语瑜伽馆餐车
我知道你们在想什么 这人脑子有病吧
I know what you're thinking-- what a no-brainer.
我就是这么想的
That is what I was thinking.
黛比 你忘了给他们展示
Oh, Debbie, you forgot the best
这其中最棒的部分了 我们的促销工具
part of the presentation-- the promotional tool.
-对 -太棒了 没完没了
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, good. There's more.
伙计们 流动餐馆绝不是个好主意
Hey, guys, this restaurant on wheels is a terrible idea.
这个餐馆唯一的好处就是
Uh, the only good thing about this place was
它是不能动的 所以我们还能躲开它
that it stayed put so we could avoid it.
我简直不敢相信黛比竟然支持这个想法
I can't believe Debbie is supporting this.
她怎么会这么蠢
I mean, how did she get so dumb?
怪我咯
Well, don't blame me.
也许她小时候我是不小心
I might've dropped her on her head
让她头朝地摔倒了几次
a couple of times when she was a baby.
但是是你让她嚼
But you're the one who let her chew
窗台的油漆的
the paint off the windowsill.
伙计们 为什么我们非要干涉他们的事呢
Hey, hey, guys. Do you really need to butt in?
他们又犯了个错又怎么了
So, they mistake another mistake?
伤害你们谁了吗
Who's it hurting?
T恤枪时间到
T-shirt gun time!
米勒一家
第二季 第四集
两杯玛格丽塔和一份马铃薯皮
So, two margaritas and an order of potato skins.
一半什么都要
Half loaded,
一半不要芝士不要酸奶油也不要土豆
half no cheese, no sour cream, no potato.
是的 只要土豆皮 是的
Yeah, that's right. Just the skins. Yeah, yeah.
我想新穿上我那条死瘦死瘦的牛仔裤
I'm just, I'm trying to get back in my skinny, skinny jeans.
土豆皮如果能蒸就用蒸的吧 谢谢
Oh, and if you could steam those, that'd be great. Thanks.
她可真可爱
Wow! She is cute!
没错 她回来的时候
Yes, she is. And when she comes back,
我需要你好好表扬表扬我
I need you to talk me up a little bit.
你怎么就不能帮我把一次妹呢
Why can't you be my wing man for once?
你说"一次"是什么意思
Whoa! What do you mean "for once"?
拜托 老兄 我总是帮你把妹
Come on, man. I'm always your wing man.
你可从没帮过我
Never the other way around.
从我们遇到的那天起就这样了
It's been that way since the day we met!
今早天气预报播得真好 金
Nice weather report this morning, Kim.
这是小勒
This is Nate.
我觉得你们俩很有可能一起洗鸳鸯浴
I see an 80% chance of you two in the shower!
你有移♥动♥电♥话♥吗
Hey, you got a mobile telephone?
我兄弟有移♥动♥电♥话♥哟
My buddy's got a mobile telephone.
请在呜声后留下你的姓名和号♥码
Please leave your name and number after the "woo."
呜~
Whoo!
打扰了
Excuse me?
我朋友有件事想告诉你
My friend has something he needs to tell you.
他要告诉你的是...
And what he need to tell you is...
你好啊
Whazzup?!
我超喜欢那个广♥告♥的
I love that commercial.
我们上♥床♥吧
Let's have sex!
等等
Wait, hold on.
我可也帮你把过好几次妹
I have been your wing man plenty of times.
真的吗 比如说
Oh, really? Name one.
好吧
All right.
原来有一次
Uh, there was that time...
好吧 不 那次是你帮我
Okay, no, that was you.
我知道了 去年
Oh, I know! Last year.
不 天呐 好好想想 内森
No! God! Think, Nathan, think!
好吧 我想不起来
Okay, fine. I can't think of a time.
这不是什么大事
Look, it's no big deal.
你只是不会帮人把妹而已
Just not the wing man type.
你有点太以自我为中心了
You're a little too self-involved.
你这样说就有点过了 兄弟
Hey! That is crazy, man!
我可擅长这个了
I make a great wing man.
看 她来了 你知道吗
Look, here she comes. All right, you know what?
你就好好坐着 放心享受 让我帮你吧
Sit back and enjoy the in-flight entertainment--
雷的猎艳学特辑
a very special episode of Ray's Anatomy.
你们的酒水
Okay, here's your drinks.
蒸马铃薯皮可能比较久
The steamed potato skins might be a while.
厨房♥里那些人还在狂笑不止呢
The guys in the kitchen are still laughing.
好的 你有见过我最好的朋友雷吗
Great. Um, hey, listen, have you met my best friend, Ray?
虽然他不会亲自告诉你
He will not tell you himself,
但他可是业内最棒的摄影师
but he is the best cameraman in the biz.
真的吗 他拍什么的
Really? What does he film?
主要是我啦
Well, me, mostly. It's...
因为我是WXDN的新闻播报员
I'm a, I'm a news reporter for WXDN.
我就说你怎么看起来那么眼熟呢
I knew you looked familiar.
内森·米勒
Nathan Miller.
你真人比电视上可爱多了
You are so much cuter in person.
谢谢你
Wow. Well, thank you.
也许我得去把我的化妆师解雇了
Maybe I ought to fire my makeup girl.
雷雷雷 你要去哪儿 伙计
Ray, Ray, Ray, where-where you going, man?
你试过了 你就是不适合 兄弟
You tried, man. It's just not you, buddy.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
别这样 我正准备
Oh, come on! I was gonna...
我正准备采取迂回前进的策略推荐你呢
I was gonna circle back around to you!
回来 我正准备告诉她
Come on, I was gonna tell her that you got
你有业界最长的变焦镜头
the longest zoom in the business!
今天在学校过得不好吗
Rough day at school?
那个叫凯特琳的女生一直烦我
That girl Kaitlyn keeps bothering me.
她告诉所有人我的中间名是大卫了
She told everyone my middle name is David.
她怎么知道的
How did she even find out?
在我的成长过程中 我经历过
You know, when I was growing up, I experienced
被人欺负和欺负人
both sides of bullying.
被人欺负
Getting bullied...
和打欺负人的人的小报告
and tattling on bullies.
直到后来我才知道该怎么报复他们
It was only later that I found out how to get revenge.
知道吗 你要这样做
Okay? So, here's what you have to do.
找到她最害怕的所有事情
Find out everything that she is deathly afraid of.
好吗 然后我们就可以整她了
Okay, and then we can play a prank on her.
当然了 如果你觉得这样太坏了就算了
Unless, of course, you think that's too mean.
爹 我可是搭公车去上公立小学的
Daddy, I ride the bus to public school.
如果不是大卫的话 我的中间名肯定是坏
If it wasn't David, "Mean" would be my middle name.
好的 这就是我们
Okay, so, this is the truck
想买♥♥的那辆车
we're thinking of buying.
这是辆采血车 所以买♥♥来可能还得改装
It was a bloodmobile, so it needs some work.
但如果我们买♥♥它的话 卖♥♥家会送我们饼干
But if we buy it, they say they'll give us a cookie.
你知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, honey?
我不确定这是不是最正确的决定
I just don't know if this is the best idea.
显然 我们会给这辆车做肝炎测试的
Okay, obviously, we'll get the truck tested for hepatitis.
不 这辆车不行
No, not this truck.
不管什么车都不行
Any truck.
支持亚当这么久你真是太贴心了
You were sweet to support Adam for so long.