剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
Nah, you're good. Thanks.
不了 谢谢你的好意
Sure.
好吧
Seems to be fine.
似乎挺不错的
Hey, look at my new toy.
嗨 看看我的新宝贝
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Built-in computer.
内置电脑
Sends HD images to your laptop.
能给你的笔记本发送高清图片
Sealed camera unit.
密封的相机单元
Rotates, tilts, hovers, pans.
旋转 倾斜 盘旋 摇摄拍全景
You're looking at the future.
欢迎来到未来
I'm not buying your sonar.
我不买♥♥你的声纳装置
Cool. I'll sell it on eBay.
行啊 我去淘宝上卖♥♥
How much was your drone?
你的无人机多少钱
3 grand plus VAT.
三千美元加增值税
Not a word to Annie.
别告诉Annie
I envy you.
我嫉妒你
Yeah?
啊
You got your monster down there.
你的怪物在湖里
Swimming around. Never breaks the surface.
游来游去 从不钻出水面
You know, most people...
大多数人
...their monsters are in here.
他们的怪物是在这的
Scratching to get out.
想要挣脱出来
Evie.
Evie
Your mum's not here.
你妈不在这
Oh.
噢
Can I help?
我能帮你吗
Do I have to stay in Lochnafoy till you catch the killer?
我是不是得待在尼斯湖镇 直到你们抓住凶手
Unless I say otherwise, yes.
除非我另有说明 是的
Miss Evelyn.
Evelyn小姐
Mr. Jason.
Jason先生
What you here for?
你在这干什么
Never mind what she's here for.
别管她来这干什么
Get your cap. We're off out.
带上你的帽子 我们要出去了
Is he what passes for talent'round here?
他就是这里所谓的天才吗
I don't get this.
我不明白
Your forensic team was here all night.
你们的法医队伍整夜都在这
Are you trying to put me out of business?
你们是想让我破产吗
Ken?
Ken
Frank, Frank. What's going on?
Frank Frank 怎么了
I've no idea. What did she say?
我也不知道 她说什么了
Ma'am?
长官
Oh, shit. Ah.
噢 我擦
For God sake!
老天
This area's marked "human consumption only."
这个区域被标记了"仅限人类消费"
I need you to step outside.
我需要你站到外面去
I've no idea how that got here.
我一点都不知道这个怎么在这里
Frank, can you sort... I need you to step outside.
Frank 你能不能解... 我需要你站到外面去
P.C. Denny.
Denny警官
Oh, you've certainly got your priorities worked out.
哦 你当然要先解决你优先考虑的事啦
Why are you here, Frank?
你为什么在这 Frank
This is a dynamite lead. You want me to call forensics?
这个线索是极好的 你想让我打电♥话♥给法庭吗
These premises will have to shut until Food Standards get here.
在食品安♥全♥局♥来之前这些房♥子需要关闭
Food Standards see that, it's game over.
食品安♥全♥局♥要是看到了那东西 就完了
Their call.
那是他们的事
Some idiot let it out the Wildlife Center.
有些笨蛋把这事让野生动物中心知道了
What's it got to do with your investigation?
这和你的调查有什么关系呢
What, he's your mate, so I should turn a blind eye?
因为他是你的朋友 所以难道我要睁只眼闭只眼吗
You still operate like that?
你还那样操作吗
You report this, he's finished.
你要是举报了这件事 他就完了
I'm not going to do that.
我不会那样做的
You are.
由你来
What's going on? Uh, I don't really know.
发生什么事了 呃 我其实不知道
Somebody's trying to get us shut down. That's what's going on.
事情是这样的 有人想让我们关门
Well, what did Frank say? He says his hands are tied.
那Frank说了什么 他说他什么也做不了
What does he mean his hands are tied?
什么叫他什么也做不了
Look, I know this isn't ideal, but I need to talk to Jonjo.
听着 我知道这不理想 但我得和Jonjo谈谈
He's at college.
他在大学
I've tried there.
我看过了 他不在
What is it? Annie needs to speak to Jonjo.
怎么了 Annie需要和Jonjo谈谈
Why?
为什么
Just a couple of questions.
问几个问题
He's not at college.
他不在大学
I can come back.
我会回来的
Yeah, do that.
是的 就这么做
He's upset.
他很伤心
That lad claims Dr. Marr gave him 20 quid
那个男孩声称Marr医生给了他20镑
to incinerate the beast.
来焚化野兽
He didn't want it attracting vermin.
他不想吸引歹徒
Get a statement from Marr.
从Marr那里弄份口供
I know it's bullshit, but now we've got to deal with it.
我知道这都是些破事 但我们需要解决它
Oh, and tell Evie false alarm.
哦 还有告诉Evie 误报♥警♥
What an arse!
神经病
All right, lezzers?
还好吧 姑娘们
Evie!
Evie
Shit.
操
Tell me she didn't see.
别告诉我她看见了
What's the story?
发生什么事了
About what?
什么事
About the abattoir.
关于屠宰场
Jonjo uploaded a film, Dr. Marr dropping something off.
Jonjo上传了一段影片 是Marr医生把一个东西扔掉
A wolf.
一头狼
Right.
对
What did you think it was?
你们以为那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
Have you a problem with Marr?
你对Marr有意见吗
I'm late for class.
我要迟到了
He's with a patient. I'll message him.
他和一个病人在一起 我发短♥信♥给他
Got your own phone. It was my mum's.
你有自己的手♥机♥了 是我妈的
I'm not allowed online.
我不允许上网的
Should think not at your age.
你这个年纪可以了
My daughter was learning piano, too.
我女儿也在学钢琴
You had a lesson the other day?
前几天你上了一堂课
Yes.
对
It's okay to be sad, sweetheart.
你可以伤心的 宝贝
I feel sad, too.
我也觉得伤心
Dad told him not to come back.
爸爸跟他说别再回来了
Okay, Isla, scoot.
好了 Isla 走吧
I've already spoken to a detective.
我已经和一个警探谈过话了
I've got a patient waiting.
我有个病人等着我
One of the abattoir workers claims you paid him to incinerate a wolf carcass?
一个屠宰场的员工声称你付了他钱让他焚化一头狼的尸体
Okay. I ran over a wolf. It's corroborated.
好吧 我开车碾过了一头狼 口供证实了
Why didn't you say
你为什么不早说
that Niall Swift taught your daughter?
Niall Swift教过你女儿
At the foot of Carn Mohr, you didn't mention
在Carn Mohr山脚下的时候 你没提过
that he'd been in your house a few hours earlier.
他几个小时之前在你家里
Well, would that have helped?
这难道会对调查有帮助吗
"He's dead, but he was alive this morning."
"他死了 但他早上还活着"
Was everything okay when he left?
他走的时候一切都好吗
I've already spoken to a detective about...
我已经和警探谈过这些了...
What did you argue about?
你在争论些什么
Are you on the investigation team?
你在调查组吗
No, I'm not.
不 我不在
No. So I'm really too busy for this.
不在的话 那我就不能跟你谈话了
Great.
这下好了
Jonjo?
Jonjo
Jonjo?
Jonjo
He's not here.
他不在这儿
Oh, Jonjo.
噢 Jonjo
Something wrong with your car?
你车出什么问题了
No, it's fine. Just won't go.
没事 就是开不动了
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表