剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
have granted a warrant to search Dr. Marr's house.
已经批准了搜查Marr家的限制令
Oh, Jason looks pleased.
Jason看起来很高兴
Do you want to tell us why?
你想告诉我们为什么吗
Uh, yeah, well, Marr fired Niall Swift.
Marr解雇了Niall Swift
And Jonjo messaged Annie's daughter,
而且Jonjo发信息给Annie的女儿
saying that he knew something that would put Marr in jail.
说他知道一些事能送Marr进监狱
Exactly.
是这样
Dr. Marr is a person of interest.
Marr医生是很有问题的人
Question... Is there a connection
提个问题 有没有什么联♥系♥
between Niall Swift and John-Joseph Patterson
在Niall Swift和JohnJoseph Patterson之间
that we're not aware of?
是我们不知道的
Can you take another look at their contacts?
你能再看一下他们的联♥系♥吗
Now, the results came back
现在结果出来了
from our DNA trawl of Lochnafoy citizens age 24 to 44.
在我们的24到44岁的尼斯湖镇公民的DNA网
Do not be fooled by my radiant smile.
别被发光的笑容所迷惑
We did not get a match for the heart.
我们没有找到匹配的心脏
It's a week now, human heart dumped on the beach.
已经一周了 扔到沙滩上的人类心脏还是很困惑
D.S. Redford.
Redford警官
This image has gone nationwide.
这个图片已经传遍全国
He drove the van that Jonjo was found in.
他开着找到Jonjo的货车
Nobody at the garage recognized him.
停车场没有人认出他
And he didn't pay by credit card.
而且他没用信♥用♥卡♥支付
We're gonna have the forensics on the vehicle later today.
我们今天晚点要法医检查车辆
Are we looking at the killer?
我们在找凶手吗
Well, until the urine tests come back, we can't be 100% sure,
好吧 直到尿检报告出来之前 我们不能100%确定
but headaches, nausea, blurred vision...
但是头痛 恶心 视觉模糊
They're all symptoms of preeclampsia.
它们都是 重度子痫前期得症状
What should we do?
我们应该做什么
Well, I'm gonna make the call,
我要打个电♥话♥
secure a bed in the maternity ward.
确定产科病房♥有床位
Hospital is not an option. You know that.
医院不是一个选择 你知道的
You realize how serious this is?
你意识到这有多严重吗
I don't want to hear this.
我不想听这个
Don.
Don
You're putting the baby at risk.
你在置宝宝于危险之中
Don't lecture me!
不要跟我说教
Down on your knees.
跪下
Open wide.
腿分开点
Open your stupid mouth.
张开你愚蠢的嘴
Beg for your life.
为你的命求饶
Dessie.
Dessie
Yeah? Dessie, you ready?
啊 Dessie你准备好了吗
Yeah. It's time you were away.
是的 你该走了
Yeah, okay, Mum.
嗯 好吧妈妈
嗨 我是Bethen 请留言
Hi, Bethan.
嗨 Bethen
Evie again.
又是我Evie
Finally got my phone back.
终于拿回我的手♥机♥
I don't know if you've been trying to call.
我不知道你有没有试着打电♥话♥
Anyway...
无论如何
...just wondering if you're coming back for Jonjo's...
我只想知道你回来是不是为了Jonjo的
...for his funeral.
他的葬礼
I'm going crazy here.
我在这儿快疯了
I keep thinking Dr. Marr's got something to do with all this.
我一直在怀疑Marr医生与这一切有关
Call me.
打给我
Please.
拜托
How's your husband?
你丈夫怎么样了
He's doing okay. Thank you.
他还算好 谢谢你
Oh. This is ridiculous!
哦 这太荒唐了
You're not listening to me. I'm gonna need to speak
你没在听我说话 我需要发言
to one of your superiors. What the fuck does he want?
向你的一个上级 他到底想要什么
...yesterday. I was treated like shit.
昨天 我被像屎一样对待
I was assaulted in one of your interview rooms.
我在你们的一间审讯室被侮辱
I'll take it from here. Ah, there she is!
我从这里接手 啊 这就是她
You need to make a statement.
你需要做一段陈述
You need to make it clear that I am not a suspect!
你要确保我不是嫌犯
You need to calm down. I've just been shot at!
你需要冷静 我都被击中了
I was out for a run.
我跑出去了
And someone was trying to kill me
有人想杀我
because you have made me a target.
因为你把我设为靶子
Where was this? Up by the McGrellish farm.
这是哪里 McGrellish农场上方
It sounded like a rifle. Four shots.
听起来像来福 四颗子弹
That's farmland. Are you sure they were shooting at you?
那是农场地 你确定他们向你开枪
Come on. Look, I found this bullet in a trough behind me.
拜托 看 我在身后的水槽里找到这颗子弹
It missed me by inches! I'll send an officer.
它离我只有几英寸 我会派警官来
Yeah, you do that.
行 你来办
Claims he was shot at. Didn't see who it...
他声称有人向他开枪却没看到人
McGrellish farm... That name again?
McGrellish农场···怎么又是那
Don McGrellish has a rifle permit.
Don McGrellish有持枪证
Well, has he any reason to be shooting at Petrie?
可他有向Petrie开枪的理由吗
Have you met Don?
你见过Don吗
That's all we need,
那正是我们要做的
some knobhead pissing about with a gun.
会会那些拿枪胡闹的蠢货
Will you look into it?
你能去看看吗
Don!
Don
Don!
Don
Aye. What is it?
干嘛 怎么了
It's Annie bloody Redford.
Annie Rerford在这
Get rid of her.
快把她赶走
I will not be responsible for my actions.
我不会为我的行为负责的
Look, it's just a few more days, and then we're free and clear.
只要再忍♥几天 我们就能过上太平日子了
I am not losing this one.
我不想再失去这个孩子了
You got it, then.
你搞到手了
Following up a complaint, Don.
我们接到报案 Don
Gentleman claims somebody fired shots at him
有位先生声称有人向他射击
while he was out running. Yeah?
当他在外面跑步的时候 -所以呢
When did you shoot the wolf?
你是什么时候杀了这匹狼的
This morning.
今天早上
Missed the runner, killed the wolf.
杀这匹狼的时候根本没遇到什么跑步的
Don, I'm not finished.
Don 我还没说完
People hear a shot,
有人听到枪响
and they automatically think they're the target.
他们自然会以为他们就是目标
This isn't the first time.
这不是第一次了
I need to see your firearms certificate.
我需要看一下你的持枪证
Wait here.
在这等着
How long is this going to take?
你们还要多久才结束
I can't answer that.
这可不好说
I need to let my patients know.
我要让我的病人知道
No. That's the surgery.
别进去 那是手术室
I've got to take this, too. Thanks.
这个也要带走 谢了
Why does he need to look in here?
为什么连这里也要检查
The warrant's for the whole property.
那份证明包含全部财产
But... Wha... What's he doing?
但是···他在干嘛
We have the right to seize communication equipment.
我们有权扣押通信设备
That laptop has confidential patient records.
那台笔记本电脑里有需要保密的病人病历
Oh! Sorry.
不好意思
Any breakages you can put in a claim.
任何损坏你都可以提出赔偿
Why are you doing this to me?
你们为什么要这么对我
Who's put you up to this?
谁让你们这么干的
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Show me the rifle. Why?
给我看看你的枪 -为什么
I want to make sure it's covered by the certificate.
我想确保它是证上的那把
Have you got nothing better to do today?
你没别的事可干了吗
Yeah, and if you show me the gun, I'll be able to do it.
是啊 如果你把枪给我我就有事可做了
I haven't got it. Well, where is it?
不在我手上 -那它在哪
I pay a lad to shoot vermin for me.
我雇了个小伙子为我杀害兽
He's probably gone off with it.
他可能拿枪跑了
Don, people are afraid to leave their houses,
Don 人们现在吓得不敢出门
and you're letting some eejit run around with a rifle?
你竟然还让一些白♥痴♥拿着枪到处乱跑
He was supposed to bring it back.
我说了让他还回来的
Well, he shouldn't have had it in the first place.
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表