剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
How awful.
那真是不好意思了
At least you've got a life to document.
至少你还拥有可以证明的一生
I took out tours at 11:00, 12:00, and 1:00.
我在11点到13点的时候 带了团旅游
I can show you ticket stubs.
我可以给你看票根
Bring them in today.
今天之内给我
We received a call naming you as the killer.
我们收到一个电♥话♥ 说你就是凶手
I bet they didn't give their name.
我打赌 他们肯定没种说出他们的名字
But why would someone do that?
为什么会有人想要去做这样的事呢
Some people think I'm damaging the local economy.
有人觉得 我在拖这个地方经济的后腿
Why?
为什么
'Cause I tell the truth.
因为我说了真♥相♥
I tell tourists there is no monster.
我告诉那些游客 这里根本没有海怪
I wish that was the case.
我希望那就是原因
Why don't you just lock me up, eh?
为什么你们不直接把我关起来
Listen, I know what I was, and I know who I am now.
听着 我知道我的过去 我也知道我的现在是怎么样的
What were you?
那你过去是怎么样的呢
You can't say it, can you?
你不能为你自己辩解 不是吗
I was begging to survive.
我曾乞求活着
You get taxed, yeah?
你们拿着我们纳税人的钱
That's part of the game.
那是本该有的一部分
But this one bloke, he'd take the lot.
但这个家伙 他占了一把的钱
He'd give me a dig, piss on my blanket every fucking day.
他总是嘲讽我 羞辱我 让我每一天都很恼
So I hit him.
所以我打了他
Bit too much force.
只不过太过用力了
Yeah.
是啊
I committed murder. Is that what you want to hear?
我承认我是杀人犯 这就是你们想听的吗
You got a taste for it? Yeah, it felt good.
这样做会让你觉得很爽吗 –是啊 感觉好极了
So I did it again.
所以我想要再杀掉一个
That's not who I am now. That was...
现在我不那样了 那只是
I don't even know who that was.
我甚至都不知道 那是谁
D.S. Redford?
D.S. Redford
Annie? Yeah, I'm here.
Annie 嗯 我在这
What the hell are you doing down there?
你在那边搞什么啊
I've got an important job for you.
我有一份重要的工作要给你
Oh.
噢
Need you to drive up to the Wildlife Center.
我需要你开车到野生动物中心
Some zoomer's released a couple of wolves.
一些管♥理♥员♥不小心放出了几头狼
Right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢了
Are you handing yourself in?
你是来投案的吗
Your boss wants a statement.
你的上司想要 一份说明
Don't worry. I'll say you were competent.
别担心 我会说你是个很有能力的人
Cow.
好的
So, did Leighton say anything?
所以 Leighton有说些什么吗
About what? About me.
关于什么的 –我的
He asked if you did your makeup on a trampoline.
他问我 你是不是在蹦床上化的妆
Annie.
Annie
I like him.
我太喜欢了他
Don't get involved.
别卷进来了
Trust me.
相信我
Wait here. I think he's in his study.
在这等吧 我想他正在做研究
Craig? It's the police.
Craig 警♥察♥来了
Decent gaff. Hm.
装饰挺高雅的 嗯
Morning. Morning.
早啊 早啊
This won't take long, will it? No.
这不会花很长时间吧 不会的
Please, come in.
来 这边请
I usually leave the college just after 1:00,
我通常一点半之后就离开大学
run for about 40, 45 minutes.
大概跑个40多分钟
Anyone to back that up?
有谁可以证明吗
Yeah, you can ask my staff.
有啊 你可以问我的员工
Are you watching your time?
你有看好你的时间吗
Oh, yeah, I've got to be at work in about 10 minutes, okay?
哦 对了 我只有十分钟的时间可以谈话 可以吗
Paragraph four of your statement,
在你的陈述的第四段内容
"I assumed from the head injuries he was dead."
"我从他受伤的头部猜想 他已经死了"
You feel for a pulse?
你有试他的脉搏吗
No.
没有
You didn't touch him in any way at all?
你都没有碰过他吗
No.
没有
Lorraine Mackeson, the woman whose phone you used,
Lorraine Mackeson 那个借你电♥话♥用的人
she saw you stand up and put something into your jacket.
她说你站了起来 然后把一些东西放在了你的口袋里
Right.
是的
What did you put into your jacket?
你放了什么在你的口袋里
I don't know.
我不知道
phone.
不 等下 那一定是我的手♥机♥
I couldn't get a signal, so...
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了 所以
You teach classes, as well as run the college?
你既教书 又管理大学
Yeah, I teach whenever I can. I still love it.
对 只要有时间我就教书 我喜欢这样
I interviewed some of your students about their practical joke.
我采访了你的一些学生有关他们的恶作剧的事
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Okay.
好吧
You encourage them?
你鼓励他们去做这个
No.
没有啊
They seem impressionable.
他们似乎极易被煽动
Well, they're open-minded.
嗯 他们都很开放
Tell them off?
这是在责备他们吗
I admire what they did.
我很欣赏他们做的事
Polluting a beach?
污染海滩
Well, it's all part of growing up, isn't it?
这都是成长的一部分 不是吗
Rejecting your hometown, your parents' values.
拒绝你的家乡 你的父母的价值观
We've all done it.
我们都这么做过
Have we?
我们有吗
He's lying about something.
有些事他在说谎
Got a bit defensive, didn't he?
他还有点戒心 不是吗
Did you notice him locking the door of his study?
你有注意到他锁上了书房♥的门吗
I did.
我看到了
Sh...
嘘
You need a tow?
你要麻绳吗
Yeah.
是啊
Are you sure you've got the right night?
你确定你找的是那晚的录像吗
Pause it. Zoom in.
暂停 放大
Jonjo.
是Jonjo
Thought you'd turned a corner.
我还以为你已经转性了
Um, I need to go. Is that all right? Yeah, I'll see you later.
额 我得走了 行吗 好啊 再见
You don't think that's weird?
你觉得这不奇怪吗
Not all that.
不是很奇怪啊
The heart on the beach. That could be the rest of the body right there.
海滩上的心脏 那可能是那个尸体的其余部分
It's not big enough.
这不够大啊
Uh, the guy's a doctor. It could be body parts.
这个人是个医生 那可能是尸体的一部分
You really don't like Dr. Marr, do you?
你真的一点都不喜欢Marr医生 是吗
What's the deal?
怎么回事啊
I had...
我有过
...a lump.
一个肿瘤
It was nothing.
那没什么的
He examined me and he...
他给我做检查 然而他...
...took too long.
做的有点久了
Did you tell your mum?
你告诉你妈了吗
Are you kidding me? Why not?
你在逗我吗 为什么不行
She already thinks I can't look after myself.
她早就觉得我不能照顾我自己了
I'm not giving her more ammunition.
我可不能让她抓到更多把柄
You got this from Carn Mohr?
你从Carn Mohr那拿到这个的
It came out the day Niall Swift was killed.
这是Niall Swift被杀的那天发现的
Prints?
指纹
Three partial prints, one partial hypothenar.
三个指纹 一个小鱼际掌纹
No matches.
没有匹配的
You think it was dropped by the killer.
你认为这是被凶手扔掉的
Or a witness.
或者是目击者
Pages 37 and 38 have been torn out.
37和38页被撕掉了
Yeah, we did notice.
对 我们注意到了
I need to see Carn Mohr for myself.
我得自己去一趟Carn Mohr
Do you want me to come with?
要我一起去吗
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表