剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
Let's just keep it formal.
别这么随意
Y-Yeah, sure.
好的
You know this has to be daily until we catch...
你知道我们需要照常进行直到我们
Of course.
当然了
It's a bit early for that, isn't it?
有点过早了 难道不是吗
That was last night.
昨晚的了
Leighton...
Leighton...
What's happening in this town is bound to remind you of...
镇上发生的一切都在提醒着你
If you need help, we can pay for counseling.
如果你需要帮助 我们可以花钱帮你请辩护律师
I spent 20 years talking about what I did.
过去的20年里我一直都在解释我的所作所为
And therapy helped you understand
心理治疗可以帮你认清
why you did those things.
你的行为动机
A wound doesn't heal if you keep opening it up.
揭开的伤疤无法自愈
I don't want to mention the car.
我不想提到那辆车
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Evie?
Evie
Why didn't you show me this last night?
为什么你昨晚没给我看
Well, you were asleep. Since when did that bother you?
你睡着了 什么时候开始有短♥信♥骚扰你的
Sometimes Jonjo does stuff to get your attention.
有时Jonjo会故意做些事来引起你的注意
Uh, are you keeping that?
呃 你要留着它吗
For the time being.
暂且
W-What is it?
又有什么事吗
Last night we were almost killed.
昨晚我们差点被杀
Some maniac drove us off the road.
有人开车撞我们
Where? Road to Foyers Point,
在哪 去Foyers Point的路上
where we were supposed to meet Jonjo.
我们打算去见Jonjo
Evie?
Evie
She didn't want to tell you because she took your car.
她不想告诉你 因为她开走了你的车
Cheers.
真是谢谢你了
Point to where you think it started following you.
你来指下他是在哪开始跟踪你们的
Uh... about here.
呃 大概在这
There's a speed camera just after the hydroelectric dam.
在水电站后面有一个测速相机
Unless it came off a side road, we should get an I.D.
除非它能照到路旁的景象这样我们就能得到一个信息
Can you describe the vehicle?
你能描述一下那辆车吗
Well, it didn't have its lights on.
它没有打开车灯
At first. -Then it had them on full beam.
是一开始 -然后它又打开强光
Couldn't see a thing. -Any witnesses?
我们什么都看不见 -还有目击者吗
Bethan McGrellish's dad.
Bethan McGrellish的爸爸
He came over to see if we were okay.
他过来看看我们出什么事了
Could he have come from the car that was chasing you?
他可能是从那辆追你的车里出来的吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能
Are you going to arrest Dr. Marr?
你们要抓Marr医生吗
That's not a question we'd ever answer.
我们不能告诉你
What about Jonjo's message?
Jonjo的消息呢
We'll take appropriate steps.
我们会采取适当的措施
I'm sorry. -No, no, no.
我很抱歉 -没事
How old is your daughter?
你女儿多大了
18.
18岁
You can't be responsible for everything they do.
你不用为他们做的事而负责
When I was 18, I went to see Prince at Maine Road.
我18岁的时候去缅因路看王子呢
Me and Shona Worthington snuck into his hotel
我和Shona Worthington混进他的酒店
and managed to get into his room.
还溜进了他的房♥间
God. Did... Did anything...
天啦 然后发生什么了吗
No, no. No, he was an absolute gentleman.
不 没有 没有怎么样 他是一个绅士
Unfortunately.
真不幸
Okay, um, here's what we need to do.
告诉你接下来要做的
Interview Dr. Marr. He's due here in 10 minutes.
和Marr医生谈谈 他十分钟后会到这
Then pay Don McGrellish a visit.
然后去拜访一下Don McGrellish
Bit convenient, him just being there.
这挺方便的 他就在那
And drive up to Foyers Point and see what you can see.
然后再开车去趟Foyers Point 看看还能发现什么
No problem. On it.
没问题 我去
"On it"?
"我去"
Touch the icon to activate a trace.
触摸图标就可以激活跟踪
Shouldn't it beep or something?
它会响还是
Either Jonjo's phone is out of range
除非是Jonjo的手♥机♥出问题了
or the battery's been removed.
或者它没电了才会响
When that changes, you'll get a signal.
有变化时 你会得到信♥号♥♥
Right. I also need you to track that phone.
好的 我还需要你帮我跟踪一部电♥话♥
Is it yours? -It's my daughter's.
你的吗 -我女儿的
That would be illegal.
这是犯法吧
You don't have children, do you?
你还没有孩子 对吧
No, it'll be fine.
不 它会好起来的
On the day he was killed, Niall Swift was in your house.
Niall Swift被杀的那天 他在你的屋子里
We went over this yesterday.
我们昨天就说过了
Why did you fire him?
你为什么解雇他
For the record, I'm showing Dr. Marr a broken compact disc.
我向Marr医生展示了一张破碎的光盘
Would we find your fingerprints on this?
我们会在这上面找到你的指纹吗
Swift gave that to my daughter.
Swift给我女儿的
I listened to the first song, and it was obscene,
我听了那里面的第一首歌♥ 很淫秽的歌♥
so I fired him to protect my little girl.
所以为了保护我的女儿我解雇了他
A phone message has come to our attention.
一条短♥信♥引起了我们的注意
The person who sent it claims to know something
发短♥信♥的人声称知道一些事
that would send you to prison.
能把你送进监狱
Send me to prison?
把我送进监狱
You're named in the message.
短♥信♥里写着你的名字
Who by?
是谁发的
I can't divulge that.
我不能告诉你
Is it a patient?
是一个病人吗
This is slander. -What are they referring to?
这是诽谤 -他们指的是什么
I'm here voluntarily.
我是自愿来这的
Your manner is really hostile and aggressive.
你对我充满敌意 还咄咄逼人
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
Your manner is hostile and aggressive.
你对我充满敌意还咄咄逼人
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
Do you think Jonjo Patterson knows something?
你觉得Jonjo Patterson知道些什么吗
He certainly thinks so.
他肯定这么想
This will justify a search warrant.
这会证明搜查令是应该的
That's your boss on the phone. Something about Albrighton.
你老板打电♥话♥过来了 一些关于Albrighton的事
He's a fucking secretary all of a sudden.
他怎么就像个没事找事的秘书啊
Are you here about the newspaper?
你来这是因为那张报纸吗
Yes.
是啊
We're in the middle of processing it.
我们正在处理中
Is it working? You can enhance the letters?
有用吗 你可以增加字数
Are you police?
你是警♥察♥吗
Hm. I read one of your books.
我读过你的书
So you know how important it is that I see the process.
所以你知道我看到这个过程是多么的重要
That way you get the credit you deserve.
这样你就能得到应有的荣誉
You are full of shit.
你真是胡扯
I am full of shit.
我的确在胡扯
No one says it to my face, though.
尽管还没人当着我的面说过
This is a restricted area.
这里是禁区
You can't come in.
你不能进来
Okay.
好吧
Tell me what you do, and I'll write it like it was all me.
告诉我你做的什么 我会把它写的就像是我做的一样
Hi. This is the voicemail for Blake Albrighton.
嗨 这是Blake Albrighton语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a message.
请留言
Well done, Blake.
干得好啊 Blake
Light the blue touch paper and run like fuck.
点燃蓝色的导火纸然后跑的比狗还快
My boss has just been on the phone. He wants you gone.
我的老板刚接电♥话♥ 他想让你走了
But he's left it up to me so he's got deniability.
但是他把它留给了我 所以他有了否决权
Call me as soon as you get this.
听到后尽快回我
You said you might have found something
你说你已经找到了什么
to link the heart to the Swift murder.
把心脏和Swift谋杀联♥系♥起来
Might have.
可能会
A number of tests are being rerun.
一些测试正在重新运行
The blood in the bag didn't match the brain.
袋子里的血与大脑不匹配
What does it match?
它匹配什么
What I'm hearing,
我听说
your psychologist bod is being a dick,
你的心理学家是个混♥蛋♥
Frank is waving the claymore, and you are piggy in the middle.
Frank挥舞着大砍刀 而你就是中间的一只猪
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表