剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
你一开始就不应该给他
What's his name?
他叫什么
Dessie. Dessie Toner.
Dessie Dessie Toner
Don.
Don
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
He'll live.
会活着的
You want to tell me who they're for?
你想告诉我这些花是给谁的吗
Secret lover.
秘密情人
Yeah?
是吗
I'm going to Foyers Point, throw them in the loch for Jonjo.
我要去Foyers Point 把它们扔到湖里纪念Jonjo
Do you want to come?
你想一起吗
I've got that field trip.
我去那旅行过
Have you been? The place is amazing.
你去过吗 那地方太棒了
I had a summer job there. Yeah, I know. You told me.
我夏天在那打过工 -我知道 你跟我说过
Petrie's trying to get things back to normal.
Petrie想让事情恢复正常
Well, good luck with that,
那就祝他好运了
'cause things are never gonna be normal.
因为这些事永远不可能变得正常
Are you going on your own?
你要自己去吗
I'm on my way to Toner residence, 22 Lochside,
我正要去Toner的住处 Lochside22号♥
to recover firearm.
去收回枪♥支♥
Copy that.
收到
Evie.
Evie
Evie, wait! Wait!
Evie 等等
Evie! Move on!
Evie -走开
Evie, stop!
Evie 停下
No.
不
Evie, wait! Leave me alone!
Evie 等等 -别来烦我
Get away from me!
离我远点
Aah! Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这么对我
Fuck off!
滚开
You broke into my house.
你闯进了我的家
You told the police about the photos.
你把照片的事告诉了警♥察♥
I didn't say anything! You did!
我什么都没说 -放屁
Do you want to know what happened to Bethan? Do you?
你想知道Bethan出什么事了 是吗
I'll show you what happened to her.
我会告诉你她到底出了什么事
Come on. Are we all here?
大家都到齐了吗
Okay, so, the path lab's been putting in a shift.
实验室的路径一直在变
Remember the heart?
还记得那颗心脏吗
Radioactive isotopes told us its owner was born in 196♥4♥.
放射性同位素告诉我们它的主人出生于196♥4♥年
They also indicated the area
它们也告诉了我们
in which our missing person grew up.
失踪者是在哪长大的
I want a list of men
我想要一份
born on this stretch of the coast in 196♥4♥.
196♥4♥年出生于这片海岸的人员名单
The hair found in the van driven by this man
头发是在这个人开的车里找到的
matches the heart found on the beach.
和沙滩上找到的心脏做个匹配
This isn't the killer.
这不是凶手
I think this is the killer's first victim.
我认为这是凶手的第一位受害者
I'm not getting in there.
我才不要进去
If I was gonna kill you,
如果我要杀了你
do you think there'd be a better place than this?
你不觉得这儿是个好地方吗
What did I do to make you hate me so much?
我做了什么让你如此讨厌我
You're sick.
你恶心
What did I do? Tell me.
我做了什么 告诉我
You touched my breasts.
你摸了我的胸
What?!
什么
That was a routine examination.
那是常规检查
No, you took too long.
不 你摸了也太久了吧
I was being thorough.
我想检查的全面些
You're a pervert.
你就是个变♥态♥
My wife had just died of breast cancer.
我的太太就是因为乳腺癌死亡的
I reckon that was probably the reason why I was being thorough.
这就是我想检查全面的原因
Wait.
等等
Wait here.
在这等我
Mhari.
Mhari
When were you gonna mention
你准备什么时候告诉我
that Leighton Thomas was a double murderer?
Leighton Thomas是个双案凶手
"Good for Dessie to have a man around."
对Dessie来说有个男人在身边是好事
How desperate do you think I am?
你觉得我该有多绝望
I need to talk to you. No. Bugger off.
我需要和你谈谈 不要 走开
Mhari, I'm so sorry, but I need to speak to you about Dessie.
Mhari对不起 我要和你谈谈Dessie
You'd better be quick.
你最好快点
He's in possession of a firearm.
他有一支枪
So? Why are you even talking like that?
所以呢 你为什么用这种语气说话
Dessie's borrowed Don McGrell... Oh!
Dessie的枪是向Don McGrell借的... 噢
Sorry. That was rude.
不好意思 失礼了
Dessie's borrowed Don McGrellish's rifle.
Dessie的枪是借的Don McGrellish的步♥枪♥
I need to come in and find it.
我要进去找找
I need to see her.
我要见她
Why won't you let me see her? No.
你为什么不让我见她 不
She needs to go to hospital.
她需要去医院
No. We have an agreement.
不 我们之前说好的
We've gone through so much.
我们经历了这么多
You're not going back on it now.
你现在回不去了
Things have changed. This in an emergency.
情况有变 这是紧急情况
You're lying. I can make sure you go to prison.
你在说谎 我保证你会进监狱的
I don't care. I'm not gonna lie anymore.
我不在乎 我不会再撒谎了
I've got a witness in the car.
我已经有一个证人在我车里了
Her? You brought her?
她 你的证人是她
You're not pregnant. Are you out of your mind?
你没怀孕 你疯了吗
Where's the baby? She was never pregnant.
那个婴儿在哪 她从来就没怀孕
Get her out of here.
让她出去
Bethan! Bethan!
Bethan Bethan
Shut up! What have you done to her?
闭嘴 你对她做了什么
It's all right, Evie.
一切都好 Evie
It's all right.
一切都好
Bethan.
Bethan
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I never meant it to get to this.
我从没想过要这么做
No.
不
No, he's lying.
不 他在撒谎
Your daughter needs to go to hospital.
你的女儿需要去医院
You think I've gone through this for nothing?
你以为我经历这些 毫无所求吗
That baby is mine.
这孩子是我的
This was our agreement!
这是我们说好的
You took advantage.
你占了便宜
You defiled my daughter.
你玷污了我的女儿
No, I didn't. I prayed for guidance.
不 我没有 我曾经祈祷神的指引
This is God's answer.
这就是神的答案
When I was in the shower, I think my waters broke.
我洗澡的时候感觉我的羊水破了
You deliver my baby right here.
你就在这生下我的孩子
No, our baby could die.
不 我们的孩子会死的
We're going to hospital.
我们要去医院
If it dies, it's the will of God.
如果他死了 那这就是神的意志
It's the will of God.
这是神的意志
I've lost three babies.
我已经失去三个孩子了
Three beautiful babies.
三个漂亮的孩子
I'm sorry, Mum. Come on.
对不起 妈妈 我们走
Shh.
嘘
We need to give this one a chance.
你需要给这个孩子一个机会
Our first grandchild.
我们第一个外孙
My waters haven't broken.
我羊水没破
I lied.
我撒了谎
Well, we're still gonna get you to hospital.
好吧 我们还是要送你去医院
Yeah. Yeah.
好 嗯
Get you checked out.
给你做个检查
What did he do to you? Evie.
他对你做了什么 Evie
I love him.
我爱他
Be my guest.
请自便
Where is he?
他在哪
Did he go to the dam with the college?
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表