剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
What it is now?
现在是什么
Leighton Thomas.
Leighton Thomas
How come you got a new name?
你怎么会有一个新名字
You're gonna tell me you've changed now, aren't you?
你想告诉我你现在已经金盆洗手了 是吗
Of course I've changed.
我当然已经不干了
I was 15 when I met you.
我遇到你的时候才15岁
You haven't changed that much, though, have you?
你没有变那么多 对吧
I saw that kid last night.
我昨晚看到那个孩子了
I saw the damage.
我看见那惨状
That was classic Dolly.
那是典型的Dolly
No, that wasn't me.
不是 那不是我
No, I didn't kill anybody.
我没有杀任何人
Dolly.
Dolly
Now, that's just not true.
现在 那不是真的
Is this gonna take long?
这个要花很多时间吗
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
I made a statement. I don't know what I can add to it.
我做了个陈述 我不知道还可以加点什么
You alleged you found Niall Swift
你声称你找到了Niall Swift
at the bottom of Carn Mohr. Mmhmm.
在Carn Mohr的山脚下 -恩
We have evidence that puts you at the top,
我们有证据说你在山顶上
where he was murdered.
在那杀了他
What?
什么
Is this your handwriting?
这是你的笔迹吗
No. It's similar.
只是像而已
This handwriting was lifted from this...
这个笔迹被提取在...
found in the area Niall Swift was murdered.
Niall Swift被谋杀的地方
Is this from a crossword?
不是从填字游戏吧
I don't do crosswords.
我不玩填字游戏
And I would never buy that paper.
而且我从来没买♥♥过那个纸
This totally contradicts what you're saying.
这完全和你说的矛盾
Your handwriting appears to match.
你的笔迹接近吻合
Look, the handwriting is similar, but it's not mine.
看 这个字迹很像我的 但不是我的
Listen, I am here voluntarily. I will not be subjected...
听着 我来这儿是自愿的 我不会受到
Do we have permission to search your house?
我们有搜寻你房♥子的许可证吗
当然没有
Murray警官 立刻申请许可证
Yes!
棒
I have to go.
我必须走
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Craig Petrie, I'm detaining you
Craig Petrie 我正扣押你
under Section 14 of the Criminal Procedure Act 1995.
1995 刑事诉讼法14条
I suspect you of committing an offense
我怀疑你犯下罪行
punishable by imprisonment,
可判处监禁
namely the murder of Niall Swift.
名为 Niall Swift的谋杀
You can keep me for 12 hours.
你可以扣留我12小时
Yes.
是的
Could somebody call my wife?
有人可以打电♥话♥给我太太吗
Tell her I'll be home this evening around...
告诉她今晚会在9点15
9:15?
到家
Okay, people, the warrants for Petrie have come through.
好了 大家 调查Petrie的许可证已经来了
Yes. So, three teams.
棒极了 -这样 分三队
Petrie's house. Right.
Petrie的房♥子 -好
Car. Office. Yes, ma'am.
车 办公室 -是 警官
Ma'am.
警官
Um, I want in on the house search.
我想搜房♥子
As an observer?
当一个观察员
I'm in. Yeah.
我加入了 -好
Mummy, who is it?
妈妈 他们是谁
Go to your room.
快去你们的房♥间
Now, please.
现在 马上
According to your statement, the day Jonjo Patterson went missing...
根据你的陈述 那天Jonjo Patterson失踪了
Jonjo? I thought I was here because of Niall Swift.
Jonjo 我想在这儿是因为Nail Swift
There's a locked door back there.
有一道被锁上的门
Do you have the key?
你有钥匙吗
Craig has the only copy. You'll have to ask him.
Craig只有一把复♥制♥的 你可以去问他
P.C. Denny?
Denny警官
According to your statement,
根据你的陈述
your wife dropped you at college at 8:00 a.m.
你的太太在8点把你送到在大学那
Lots of witnesses. You were there till 5:00.
许多目击者 你一直在那待到5点
And then you walked to town for a meditation session?
然后你走着去镇上为了冥想会话
Yeah. I run guided meditation sessions twice a week.
是的 我每周两次做冥想会话
The well-being of the town is important to me.
小镇的安康对我很重要
A year ago, Jonjo tried to set fire to a classroom.
一年前 Jonjo试图放火烧了教室
The governors wanted to expel him, but you intervened.
政♥府♥官员想把他开除 但是你调停了
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
And you signed the petition.
然后你写了请♥愿♥书
Was Jonjo one of your special ones?
Jonjo是你特殊的一员吗
I think I'd like the duty solicitor.
我想我喜欢当责任律师
有时候 我有股强烈的欲望
去做一些不好的或者让我窒息的事
就是这样
好吧 Dessie
这只是关于我的 就这样吧
你告诉过别人这些吗
我尝试过
但是没有人听我讲
如果我抱怨的话 他们只会加大剂量
告诉我更多你哥哥的事
我知道他在学校十分不顺
我好几次看到他被打
So, what did you find?
你发现了什么
Anything in the locked room?
那个上锁的房♥间里有什么吗
Films of him counseling his students.
只有他找学生谈心的录像
Isn't that part of his job?
难道那不是他工作的一部分吗
He was intrusive and manipulative.
他有很强的操控欲
This man really loves to play God.
这男人真的很喜欢当上帝
Is that it?
就这些吗
He fits the profile...
他的确符合
the need for control, admiration.
对控制和仰慕的需求
I.Q. of 142. A first at Oxford.
IQ142 牛津的第一名
Why's he working in some shitty little college?
他为什么要在一些又小又差的大学里工作
Because no one will challenge him.
因为这样就没人敢挑战他
Classic narcissist.
典型的自恋
Like most men.
就跟大多数男人一样
Narcissism stems from childhood trauma.
从儿时痛苦经历来的自恋的细胞
Let me expose that.
让我来揭发这个
You'll see his true face.
你会见识到他的真面目的
No, no. We stick with the plan.
不 我们还是坚持这个计划
We expose the inconsistencies in his statement
我们可以在他的陈述中揭示这些矛盾
and break him down with the evidence we've got.
然后用我们得到的证据击垮他
We haven't got time for that. He'll sit you out.
我们没有时间这么做 他不会理会你的
Thought I'd make a bit of lunch.
我应该得给你做点午饭
Doing you an Elvis...
作为你的朋友
jam, peanut butter, whole pack of bacon.
罐头 花生酱 一整块培根
Sit, man. Eat.
坐吧 吃吧
We eat this,
我们吃完
and then you go.
你离开
Where am I gonna go?
我要去哪
Cops all over the place.
到处都是警♥察♥
Can we do this now? I've got the day from hell.
我们现在能做这个吗 我这一天过得乱七八糟
I'm just about to eat.
我正在吃东西
It won't take a minute.
不会要很久的
The house is a tip. Show home compared to mine.
我的房♥子很小 跟我的比比嘛
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Ah, yeah.
饿了
I had a mate coming 'round, but he blew me out.
我有个朋友要过来 但是他放了我鸽子
Okay. Usual questions.
唔 很常见的问题
Have you made contact with any known criminals,
你跟被公布的犯人联♥系♥了吗
or have they made contact with
或者说他们联♥系♥了
or attempted to make contact with you?
或是尝试联♥系♥了你嘛
No.
没有
Do you want to talk about what happened last night?
你想谈谈昨晚发生的事嘛
Seeing Jonjo must have brought things up.
看来Jonjo就是想把事情搞大
Do you want... Do you want to talk about that?
你想...你想聊聊那个嘛
Do you know what? I can't do this.
你知道什么 我不能这么做
I want somebody else.
我要别的人来问我
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表