剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Painkillers help.
止痛片很有用
I thought you were just dropping me off.
我以为你只是来送我
I'll just be two seconds.
我待一会儿就走
Mhari Toner said you were at her house
Mhari Toner说案发当天
on the day of the shooting.
你曾在她家里
I was.
是的
Did you see Craig Petrie there?
那你看见Craig Petrie了吗
Is this why you gave me a lift? Kieran...
这就是你送我来这的原因吗 Kieran
was he there?
也在那里吗
Yeah.
是的
Do you know if he went into Dessie's room?
那他是否进过Dessie的房♥间
I saw him in the house.
我只看见他在房♥子里
I don't know about Dessie's room.
我不知道他去没去过Dessie的房♥间
Okay.
好吧
Thanks. I'm going.
谢谢 我要走了
Hello. Blake Albrighton.
您好 我是Blake Albrighton
It's D.S. Redford.
我是Redford警官
I need to talk to you about Dessie and Petrie.
我需要和你谈谈Dessie和Petrie的事情
Are you ready to tell me why the police suspected you?
你准备告诉我为什么警♥察♥问你话了吗
I told you. It was a mistake.
你告诉过你了 一切都是个误会
How can I help you if you close yourself off like this?
如果你一直封闭着自己的话我就没办法帮你
I can only guess what you're feeling.
我只能猜测你的感受
But I need to know...
但是我需要知道
Did you have an affair with Niall Swift?
你是不是在和Niall Swift搞外遇
What?
什么
Where are you getting this from?
你怎么会这样想
I read the letter...
我读了那封信
"Leave the money where you used to meet Niall Swift."
上面说 "把钱放在你和Niall Swift见面的地方"
Oh, that was just someone trying to scare me.
哦 那只是有人想吓唬我
Stop lying, for God's sake!
看在上帝的份儿上别说谎了
I watched you when the police were asking about Niall's phone.
你被警♥察♥问话的时候我看见你的表情了
I could see you were lying,
我能看出来你在说谎
and because you lied, terrible things happened.
就因为你说谎 坏事发生了
Was he the only one?
就只有他一个人吗
No.
不
No, he wasn't.
不 不是
I'm leaving. I'm taking the kids.
我要离开这个家了 而且我要带着孩子一起
No, Kirsty. For God's...
别这样 Kirsty
No, no, no!
不
This is exactly why I could never tell you.
这就是为什么我不能告诉你
I'm not going because you have sex with men.
我不是因为你搞外遇才离开你
I'm going because you lie.
是因为你说谎
Kirsty.
Kirsty
Mhari thinks Petrie planted the evidence.
Mhari认为Petrie计划了这场意外
Dessie's mother might not make
Dessie的母亲也许不是
the most reliable witness. I got it corroborated.
最可靠的目击证人 我有证据
Kieran Whitehead also saw Petrie in Dessie's house.
Kieran Whitehead 也看见Petrie在Dessie的房♥子
Okay.
好吧
So, Petrie incriminates Dessie for the murders he's committed,
所以 Petrie诬陷Dessie谋杀
then uses his influence and Dessie's suggestibility
而且利用了Dessie
to manipulate him into killing others.
并且教唆他去杀其他人
He talks to Dessie about being bullied.
他谈及了Dessie被欺负的事情
It's all down to Baxter.
被Baxter欺负
Now Dessie can justify any aggression he feels.
现在Dessie可以为针对他的任何攻击而辩护了
He's primed.
他蓄势待发
And Petrie can set him going whenever he wants.
而且Petrie可以在任何时间派他去杀人
Why?
他们为什么这么做
Why?
为什么
I've spent my life trying to answer that.
我用尽一生想知道为什么
And you know what? It always come down to two things...
你知道吗 这永远只和两件事有关
control and power.
控制欲和力量
The rest is bullshit.
其他的都是浮云
I'll see you soon, okay?
我们会再见的 好吗
Annie.
Annie
Annie. Can you come and look at this?
Annie 你能过来看看这个吗
The guy they pulled from the loch, Michael Yuill.
这个从湖底被拖出来的家伙
Look what was in his pocket.
看看他的口袋里有什么
That's Bea Whitehead.
这是Bea Whitehead
Kieran's mum. You're right.
Kieran的母亲 你说的对
Now, Yuill...
现在 Yuill
he has four convictions of aggravated assault.
他有四项重度袭击可以定罪
I'm not intruding on anything?
我打扰到你了吗
No.
才没有
Got the place to ourselves.
我为我们准备了私人空间
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No cars outside.
外面没有车
Hello?!
有人吗
See?
瞧吧
Is it sore?
还痛吗
A bit, yeah.
一点而已
It's really itchy.
这很痒
I can't imagine anything more terrifying.
我想象不到还有什么比这更可怕了
Will I shut up?
我是不是话太多了
No, no. It's okay.
不 不 没关系的
You thought you were gonna die.
你以为你会死掉
Not as bad as I thought it would be.
没我想的那么糟糕
I'm gonna keep you safe.
我会保护你的
Let's get some air.
去呼吸点新鲜空气吧
It's no secret that Baxter's behavior towards you
Baxter对你的行为不是个秘密
has been concerning to staff.
一直关心工作人员
He thinks it's funny.
他觉得这很好玩
Well, imagine for a moment that it was you,
哦 想象一下这是你
that you were able to fight back.
你明明可以反抗
I'm okay. Thanks.
我很好 多谢关心
It's me.
是我
Why are you telling the world Dessie Toner didn't act alone?
你为什么要昭告天下Dessie Toner是团伙作案
Craig Petrie went to Dessie Toner's house.
Craig Petrie去了Dessie Toner的房♥子
Right, one more interview, one more blog,
对 做一个采访 发一个博客
and I will make sure everybody knows
我会让每个人都知道
how much you fucked this up.
你是怎么把它搞砸的
Lauren, please.
Lauren 求你了
If you and your shit are not out of here in an hour,
如果你不在一个小时内滚出这
I'm gonna have you arrested.
我就逮捕你
Bea, I need you to come down to the station.
Bea 我需要你去一下警♥察♥局
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Cheers.
谢谢
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你一些事吗
No.
不能
Well, I'm going to anyway.
无所谓啦 反正我还是会告诉你
You know my aunt in Australia? Mmhmm.
你知道我阿姨在澳大利亚 嗯
Well, she's bought these insanely expensive tickets,
她买♥♥了这些贵得吓人的票
and I was thinking of asking her
我想问她
if I could swap them for cheaper ones and bring a friend.
如果我可以把它们换成便宜的然后再买♥♥张给你
No, you can't... No, just shut up and listen.
不 你不能 别说话 听着就行
My aunt, she's got this amazing garden with a pool,
我的阿姨 她有一个神奇的带着水池的花♥园♥
and there's parrots in the trees.
树上有很多鹦鹉
After everything that's happened.
在这一切发生之后
Come on.
得了吧
Your aunt won't mind?
你阿姨不介意嘛
Nah, she'd love it.
不 她会很乐意的
Australia.
澳大利亚
Come on.
过来
You don't sound too sure.
听起来你不是很确定
Mr. Petrie was cool with him.
Petrie先生和他关系很好
Mr. Petrie was cool with him.
关系很好很酷
Mr. Petrie asked you quite intrusive questions
Petrie先生问了你很冒犯人的问题
about your father. Yeah.
关于你♥爸♥爸 是的
And you didn't mind him
而你并不在乎他问你
asking you questions like that?
像那样的问题
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表