剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
that he just wanted to get inside his head.
他只是想进入他的大脑中
Then your other son started to recover.
然后你的另一个儿子苏醒了
I didn't know what Jordan would do if his brother woke up.
我不知道如果Jordan的弟弟醒来 他会做些什么
So you sedated him?
所以你给注射他镇静剂了
When I looked at Jordan, I...
当我看着Jordan的时候 我...
I saw...
我看见...
I was scared.
我很害怕
Our divers are still looking
我们的潜水员仍在寻找
for Jordan Whitehead's body.
Jordan Whitehead的尸体
That day at the dam.
那天在水库
He shot Dessie first, then Baxter, then himself.
他开枪先射中了Dessie 接着是Baxter 最后是他自己
I think he wanted to stop.
我认为他想要停下来
Frame Dessie for the whole thing, walk away.
对于整件事 Frame Dessie想要离开
Maybe he wanted to stop.
也许他想要停下来
But the truth is, serial killers don't.
但是事实是 那个连环杀手不想
Why Swift?
为什么是Swift
Why Jonjo?
为什么是Jonjo
What do we tell people?
我们要告诉人们什么
Jordan was a severely damaged individual.
Jordan是个受过严重伤害的人
His father's return
他爸爸的回来
triggers an uncontrollable emotional response.
使得他无法控制自己的情绪
And after that, he punishes anyone who tries to get close.
在那之后 他惩罚任何想要接近他的人
When he kills, he's in control.
他杀人的时候 他在控制自己的情绪
But that wears off.
但已经没用了
Then he's a traumatized 4-year-old again.
然后他心理又受到创伤得变回了四岁
Are you away, then? I am.
你要走了吗 - 是的
Look, if you ever want a transfer to Glasgow,
听着 如果你想到格拉斯哥
let me know.
告诉我
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
You take care. Thank you.
照顾好自己 – 谢谢
Want a lift?
想搭便车吗
If I can drive.
如果我来开车
This is a first.
这是第一次
People change.
人都会变的
I also get to choose the music.
我也可以选择做音乐
Get in before I change my mind.
在我改变主意之前上车
You wee thing.
你这小东西
Right. For the family in Sydney.
好吧 为了在悉尼的家庭
Big daft grins.
高兴地笑起来
One more.
再拍一张
Not that. No, no.
不是 不 不
Dad.
爸爸
Oh, I'm gonna miss you! Mm.
哦 我会想你的
I feel a bit nervous.
我觉得有点紧张
After what you've just been through,
经历了之前的事之后
I think you're gonna be fine.
我想你会没事的
I love you.
我爱你
Bye, darling.
拜 亲爱的
Right. Goodbye.
好吧 再见
Go! Bye.
走吧 – 拜
Go! Bye.
走吧 – 拜
Be safe. Yes.
注意安全 – 好的
Phone me when you get there. Bye.
到那儿之后给我打个电♥话♥ – 拜
My first sighting
我第一次看到
came while I was steering my craft off Foyers Point.
当我开着我的船离开休息点的时候
I glanced at the monitor.
我瞥了一眼监视器
And there he was, weighted with curling stones,
它就在那里 拿着石头
ghostly white, swaying to a music only he could hear.
幽灵般的白色 跟着只有他能听到的音乐摇摆着
It was him... the Loch Ness Monster.
是它... 尼斯湖怪兽
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表