剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
太臭了
Do it again.
再消次毒
Frank.
Frank
I'm guessing this ain't good.
我猜事情不太妙
Is that the van they used to get the stuff to the beach?
这就是他们把那堆东西运到岸边所用到的货车吗
Yeah.
是的
Jonjo, son. Could you leave that just now?
Jonjo 孩子 现在能下车吗
I'd give my right ball for a cup of tea.
我们得去你办公室喝杯茶
OK.
好的
The heart you brought in...
你带来的那颗心脏
Human. Male.
是人类的 -是男性的
Over 50, apparently.
显然是超过50岁
Not yours? No, I checked.
不是你的吗 -不是 我检查过了
If you could keep that to yourself for now.
目前不要把这个消息告诉别人
We're going to have to talk to Jonjo
我们要和Jonjo谈谈
and you can expect a visit from the Inverness SOCOs.
并且因弗尼斯流浪汉会暂住在你这里
Oh, what? You've a couple of hours.
哦 什么 -你有几个小时准备
Get everything above board.
把一切都准备停当
It's not that. I've tons of beef online. More arriving.
别那样 我网购好几吨♥牛肉 还有更多要送过来
My margins are practically zero as it is.
照这样子下去我的利润就打水漂了
I'll talk to them. Push it back.
我会和他们谈谈的 莫方
I should've burned the thing.
我就该把那东西烧了的
Blake.
Blake
Why did nobody tell me about all this? I saw an actual stag.
为什么没人告诉我这一切 我看见一只活生生的牡鹿
Balls bigger than mine. Nearly crashed the car.
蛋蛋比我还大 都要撞到车上了
Glad you're here. Right, we need to call a press conference.
真高兴你来了 -是啊 我们得开个新闻发布会
I'm stood there thinking, "Have these eejits not seen the uniform?"
我站在那想 “这些白♥痴♥就没看见我的制♥服♥吗”
One of them's shouting, "We'll have to let Sam drive! He's too pished to sing!"
他们中有个人♥大♥叫 “我们得让Sam开车 他最不屑于唱歌♥了”
That's a stoater.
Sam是个白鼬
He's here, sir. Blake Albrighton.
他来了 这位是Blake Albrighton
OK.
好的
Er, the forensic psychologist...?
呃 那位司法心理学家
Jason, I know who he is. I'll be out when I'm ready.
Jason 我知道他是谁 我准备好了就会出去的
Have you read his book? No. Skimmed it.
你读过他的书吗 -没有 只粗略看过
That stuff about his sister.
关于他妹妹的事情
Imagine carrying that around with you.
想象一下到处带着那个
I bet he's got the next one all planned.
我敢打赌他已经准备好下一本书些什么了
How I Caught The Loch Ness Monster.
《我是怎么捉住尼斯湖水怪的》
Annie, what's up?
Annie 怎么了
Alan, can you bring Evie down to the station, please?
Alan 你能把Evie带到车站吗
I can't OK a press conference.
我同意开新闻发布会
We don't know what we're dealing with.
我们都不知道我们面对的是什么
We're dealing with someone who's killed twice and will kill again.
我们面对的是一个已经杀过两次人并且还会继续杀人的凶手
The heart could've come from a medical school or a grave.
那颗心脏也可能是从医学院或者是坟墓里弄来的
The same day a body is found with part of its brain removed, a heart turns up
同一天发现一个大脑被移除的尸体 一颗心脏莫名出现
and you think that's, what, bad luck?
你觉得这是 什么 运气不好
I don't believe in luck. I don't believe in hunches or horse whisperers.
我不相信运气 直觉以及流言
I believe in evidence. You're both Chief Inspectors.
我相信证据 -你们两是首席调查员
Who's SIO? DCI Quigley runs the investigation.
SIO是谁 -DCI Quigley负责这个案件
I run everything else, which would include a press conference.
除此之外我负责其他事情 包括记者招待会
Why do you think he'll kill again?Assuming it's a "he".
为什么你觉得他会再次犯案 假设是"他"
Oh, it's a "he". Mid-20s to mid-40s.
是的 男性 20多到40多岁
His narrative's about how clever he is.He needs power but...
他想让大家知道他多聪明 他想要权利但是
We all need power. But this guy's different.
我们都想要权利 -但这家伙有些不同
The thing with the brain,he's overdoing it.
大脑那件事 他做的实在过分了
More than power, he needs to be admired.
除了权利 他还想要被赞赏
And you hold a press conference to tell him how much you admire him?
你是打算开个记者招待会告诉他他有多机智吗
Look, I'm talking about saving lives, OK?
嘿 我在讨论怎么拯救性命 好吗
By giving him what he craves,we satiate him for a while.
给他渴望的东西 让他一时满足下
Maybe long enough to give us an advantage.
也许时间长了我们会得到线索
And you get what you crave.
然后你得到了你渴望的
Which is what?
什么
Publicity.
宣传
He turned down a job in Boston to be here. This is a favour.
他拒绝了波斯顿的一家公♥司♥来了这 这是一个线索
I've seen his fee. That's no favour.
我看到他的聘请函 没问题
Wait!
等下
Chill. I'm just going to find a hotel.
Chil 我正要找个旅店
Wanna come?
一起吗
No, Blake, I don't.
不了 Blake
Niall Swift, 32 years old.
Niall Swift 32岁
Moved to Lochnafoy four years ago.
4年前搬来Lochnafoy
Taught local kids piano,started a choir.
教当地小朋友钢琴 建了一个唱诗班
Organised performances for charity.
做了一些慈善
No close attachments or relatives that we know of.
目前不知道有什么亲密关系的人
Threading together the available pathology and forensics,
经病理学和法医学分♥析♥
Niall Swift met his killer on Carn Mhor.
Niall Swift 在Carn Mhor遇见凶手
His wrists were bound with a rope similar to this.
他的手腕被类似于这样的绳子捆住了
Who stocks it locally?
当地有哪些店卖♥♥
Do they remember anyone buying it?
店主记不记得有谁买♥♥过
Billion dollar question:where's his phone?
一个非常重要的疑问 他手♥机♥在哪
For the officer who brings me a lead, I've put something aside at the Oxfam Shop.
为了那些给我引导的警员 我会在救济处捐赠东西
Ooh... I know, calm yourselves.
噢 我知道 淡定
And if that wasn't enough, we've had this thrown into the mix.
如果这还不够 我们再来看这个被丢弃在骨头堆的心脏
A little gift left on the beach.
一些被留在沙滩的小礼物
Until we find out otherwise, we'll treat that as a separate murder investigation.
除非找到别的线索 否则我们只会把它当成一个单独谋杀案
I don't know.
我不知道
We all seemed to come up with the idea together.
那个想法好像是我们一起提出来的
I think I'd have to credit Evie with that.
我觉得得问Evie
It was Evie's idea. She asked if I could get the bones.
是她的主意 她问我能不能拿到骨头
Mr Petrie says you should always follow your instincts.
Petrie先生觉得你该相信你的直觉
It was horrible.
太恐怖了
Kieran and Jonjo were just dumping it.
Kieran和Jonjo把骨头卸下来
There could've been a heart there.I didn't notice.
不可能有颗心脏在那里 我没注意
If we'd seen a heart, we'd have been arguing about where it should go.
如果我们看见了 我们就会争论该把心放哪里去
I think I would've remembered a heart.
我觉得我会记得的
While we were laying out the bones, I had a feeling we were being watched.
当我们在摆骨头的时候 我感觉有人在监视我们
You had a feeling? Did you see anyone?
感觉 你看见什么了吗
Nah.
没有
Look, I'm trying to establish how the heart got there.
听着 我现在想知道那颗心脏到底是怎么在哪里的
If you saw someone, maybe they put it there after you'd gone.
如果你看见了谁的话 很可能就是他们在你们离开之后丢那里的
I didn't see anyone.
我谁也没看见
Wait there.
在这里等着
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
Yeah.
当然
Am I off the case?
我会被隔离案件吗
I'm going to let her go, but I strongly recommend she does not leave the area.
我打算放了她 但我强烈建议她不能出境
Right. DCI Quigley, am I...
当然 DCI Quigley 我是否
What are you at this moment?A mother or a police officer?
此时此刻 你是作为一个母亲还是警务人员
You're compromised. I'm sorry.
你受到牵连了 我很抱歉
Are you off the case? What do you think?
你会受案件隔离吗 -你觉得呢
Where'd the heart come from?
心脏从哪来的
What's the deal with the heart? It's human.
那颗心脏到底怎么了 -那是人心脏
Shit.
靠
Nobody knows about that,so don't go blabbing.
没人知道 所以 别唠叨了
You need to tell me where you got it.
你得告诉我心从哪来的
We never saw any heart. How many times?
我们没看到过 说多少次了
Do you know some medical student?
你认识学医的学生吗
Annie, you're not on the job now. I might not have a job!
Annie 你现在下班了 -我可能会丢了工作
She's pissed cos she messed up. Don't be such a rude little bitch!
她生气是因为她现在一团糟 -别像个粗鲁的小婊♥子♥一样
Where'd you get it? I think that's enough.
你到底从哪弄来的 -够了
Do you? That's for you to decide, is it? Evie...
是你吗 这是由你决定的吗 Evie
Evie!
Evie
Mr McGrellish, just let me give you something...
McGrellish先生 让我帮你
I don't want any help. OK?
我不需要帮助 好吗
Why won't you let me contribute at least?
至少让我做点什么
Evie.
Evie.
I'd better go.
我得走了
Hi.
嗨
Sad day. Can you believe it?
悲伤的一天 -你敢相信
I mean, who could do a thing like that?
我是说 谁会这样做
Have you called Bethan? Soon as I heard.
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表