剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
我能帮忙吗
You wanna take him roller-blading?
你想给他翻身
I could trim his fingernails.
我能给他修指甲
There's some scissors in the drawer there.
那边抽屉里有剪刀
Jordan...
Jordan
..do you mind if I tell Evie what happened?
你介意我告诉Evie 你发生过什么吗
Does he respond?Like blink or something?
他会回应吗 眨眼之类的
Not yet.
目前还不会
Stop a second.
停一下
He was a Scots Guard.
他以前是个苏格兰守门员
After his last tour, he had an aneurysm.
在他最后一次巡回赛之后 他得了动脉瘤
Before you moved here.
在你搬到这里之前
Yeah.
对
The doctors took ages to diagnose Locked-In Syndrome.
医生们花了很长时间才确诊
We had to fight to stop them turning off his life support.
我们得努力抗争才能阻止他们终止他的生命
He squeezed my hand. Oh, my God.
他捏了我的手 哦 天哪
It's just a spasm.
那只是痉挛
DCI Quigley.
我是DCI Quigley
Today?
今天么
Well, I've got my interview today...
我今天有面试
OK. Well, I appreciate that.
好的 我很感激
Who's in charge up there?
谁主管那里
Frank Smilie?
Frank Smilie
No. No problem with that.
不 没有问题
OK.
好的
Frank Smilie...
Frank Smilie
You're right. Niall Swift's fall wasn't an accident.
你是对的 Niall Swift的坠落不是意外
Inverness, come on.
穿披风的小姐 快点
The Detective Superintendent's picked his Senior Investigating Officer.
是警司选的高级调查长官
I always knew the bastard hated me,I just didn't know how much.
我一直知道那混♥蛋♥讨厌我 只是不知道恨得这么深
He's picked Lauren Quigley.
他选了Lauren Quigley
DCI? Glasgow Cathedral Street?
DCI 格拉斯哥大教堂街
English.
英格兰人
I was her Sergeant when she started out.
她刚开始工作的时候我是她的小队长
Fresh out of the box,thought she was Serpico.
刚毕业 还以为自己是电影里的英雄警♥察♥
I'm aware of your presence, Frank.There's no need to bark.
我知道你在场 Frank 没必要嚷嚷
DS Redford, you were the first officer? Yes, ma'am.
DS Redford 你是第一个到场的警官 是的 女士
You didn't find any long metal implements at the scene, did you?
你没有在现场发现什么长的金属器具吧
Part of the pre-frontal cortex is missing.
部分前额脑皮质没了
And judging by the blood pooled in the skull,
根据颅内的血液淤积来判断
it was removed via the nasal cavity while the victim was still alive.
是在受害者还活着的时候通过鼻腔取出的
Maybe his brain was hoicked out through his nose.
或许他的脑部被从鼻腔中拉了出来
In broad daylight.
在光天化日之下
You've a cold-blooded predator in your town.
你们镇上有一个冷血的杀人犯
I'll be bringing in my own team tonight,which, given the slightly unconventional MO,
今天晚上我会把我的团队带来 由于不同寻常的作案手法
will include Blake Albrighton.He's a forensic psychologist.
Blake Albrighton也会来 他是个心理学家
Oh, I know who he is.
哦 我知道他
This your first homicide, Frank? No.
这是你第一次遇到谋杀案么 Frank 不
That's right, there was that woman up in Park Circus.
对了 还有那个在公园马戏团被杀的女人
Wasn't my first. It was mine.
那也不是我的第一个谋杀案 是我的
Bollocks.
该死
How well did you know Niall Swift?
你和Niall Swift有多熟
He came to our house once a week for about three years.
他连续三年每周来一次我们家
To teach piano? Yeah, he was a decent guy.
来教钢琴 是的 他是个体面人
Liked a bit of goss.
他喜欢男的
Enough to get him killed?
那会惹祸上身么
It was pretty innocuous.
挺无伤大雅的
Did he tell you who he was sleeping with?
他告诉过你他和谁上♥床♥么
No. He was there to teach my daughter.
没有 他是教我女儿的
Tight little town, gay man.How did that work?
小镇子 同性恋 怎么会行得通
It worked fine.
没什么大碍
Here, you contribute, you're in.
在这儿 只要你作出贡献 你就是一份子
Everybody loved him. Well, somebody didn't.
所有人都喜欢他 某些人不
All right? Hiya.
行么 你好
The beauty of nature.
大自然的美
It bores the living shit out of me.
它都把我烦出翔了
Craig...
Craig
Craig, what happened to you yesterday, you need to talk about it.
Craig 昨天你怎么了 你得谈谈
No, I don't.
不行 我不要
You found a dead body.
你发现了一具死尸
You were white as a sheet when you came home.
你回家的时候脸色白得跟纸一样
Craig, please...
Craig 求你
Look, I just need some time on my own.
听着 我得自己待会
Don't shut me out.
不要不理我
Any special significance to this area? No.
这片区域有什么特殊意义吗 -没有
Suicide spot? Meeting place for lovers?
自杀场所 恋人约会圣地
Doggers' paradise?
野战天堂
It wasn't a coincidence, was it?
这不是个意外 是吧
I'm guessing Swift and our man arranged to be here.
我猜Swift和我们的受害者计划好要来这的
Have you got his phone? He didn't have it with him.
你找到他的手♥机♥了吗 -他没带手♥机♥
Who found him? Craig Petrie.
谁发现他的 -Craig Petrie
Head of Lochnafoy College.
Lochnafoy大学校长
OK, we'll make Petrie a priority.
好吧 我们得优先考虑Petrie
Any other locals I should know about?
我还应该了解哪些其他的当地人吗
One. Out on licence.
还有一个 证件上的
Leighton Thomas.
Leighton Thomas
So, he ties him down, a fit and able-bodied man.
他绑住了他 一个健康的体格强壮的男人
Does the trick with the brain.
开动脑筋搞了这个把戏
Heaves him off the cliff, all in broad daylight.
把他从悬崖上抛了出去 所有这些都是在光天化日之下干的
Talk about high-risk.
这么干风险很大
The grass there...
那边的草
Deer do that? Deer don't come through here.
鹿踩的吗 -鹿不从这里走
Thank you.
谢谢
Local paper. Came out yesterday.
当地报纸 昨天出版的
Extend the cordon to take in the whole area.
警戒线往外扩 把这整个地方都圈进去
You can tell the SOCO, get himself down here.
你能看到那个流浪汉吧 叫他自己下来
Yes, ma'am.
好的女士
Why would anybody go in there? Hide?
为什么会有人到那里去 -藏起来吗
Mountain Rescue flew over just before the body was found.
尸体被发现前高山救援队刚飞过去
I found something on Carn Mhor.
我在卡恩摩尔山谷发现了点东西
I can't say what, but the SIO wants me to be part of the team.
我不能说是什么 但是专案组想让我参加他们的队伍
Annie, you're talking about somebody we both knew.
Annie 你谈论的是我们都认识的人啊
Yeah.
是的
All I'm saying is, the SIO's bringing in Blake Albrighton.
我想说的是 专案组正要聘请Blake Albrighton来破案
Who? Blake Albrighton, Alan.
谁 -Blake Albrighton啊 Alan
You read his book. Did I?
你读过他的书吗 -我读过吗
Forensic psychologist.
他是个司法心理学家
He caught the Queensferry killer, the crossbow guy in Bordeaux.
他抓住了昆斯费里杀手 那个用十字弩的波尔多人
Oh, yeah. Clever guy. Tell me over lunch. I can't.
是啊 好聪明 吃午饭时跟我说说 -我没空
Come on, an hour or two. Alan, I need to go.
得了吧 就一两个小时 -Alan 我得走了
New people. That was fast. Oh, yes. See, there's been a murder...
新人 动作可真迅速 -哦 是啊 你懂的 有桩谋杀案
Oh, very good. Experimenting with sarcasm.
哦 挺好 尽情感受嘲笑吧
Can we have a word?
我们能谈谈吗
What's happened?
发生什么了
That was among the crap found on the beach.
这是在海滩那堆东西里找到的
What you have here is a human heart.
这可是一颗人类的心脏
Something's had a wee chew at it.
有什么东西在这上面啃了一口
It's gamey.
味道很刺鼻
I'd estimate it was removed a week to ten days ago.
我估计这颗心脏是在一周到十天之前被摘下来的
Brains, hearts...
大脑 心脏
What next, Annie?
下一个是什么呢 Annie
PC Denny had the area around the bones cordoned off.
PC Denny把尸骨周围的区域布置警戒线戒♥严♥了
It was my decision to incinerate all foreign material on the shore.
是我打定主意要把岸边所有的外来杂质焚化的
He said he didn't mention the heart in case he got a bollocking.
他说他之所以没提到心脏的事情是为了防止被臭骂
I'm sorry he felt like that.
他那么想我很抱歉
And the pranksters?
那些恶作剧的人呢
John Joseph Patterson, Kieran Whitehead, Evelyn Redford?
John和Kieran还有Evelyn吗
My daughter.
我女儿
Have you any idea how bad this looks?
你知不知道这听起来有多糟糕
Have you disinfected that? Yeah.
你有把那个消过毒吗 -有的
It stinks.
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表