剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
Lorraine Mackeson, the woman whose phone you used,
Lorraine Mackeson 你用过她手♥机♥的那个女人
saw you stand up and put something into your jacket.
看见你站起来后把什么东西放进了你夹克的口袋里
It must have been my phone.
一定是我的手♥机♥
He's lying about something. Got a bit defensive, didn't he?
他撒谎了 他很紧张啊 对吧
Why didn't you say that Niall Swift taught your daughter?
你为什么之前不说Niall Swift教过你女儿
Are you on the investigation team? No, I'm not.
你在调查组里吗 不 我不在
Our man on licence, Leighton Thomas, who knows about him?
我们那位有驾船证的人 Leighton Thomas 谁了解他
His crimes appal me, but I admire the way he's turned his life around.
他犯下的罪行让我震惊 但我很佩服他让自己的生活回到正轨
I committed murder. Is that what you want to hear?
我杀过人 这是你们想听的话吗
It is a sliver of brain from Niall Swift.
这是Niall Swift脑子的一小部分
You are surprised the blood didn't match the brain?
你很惊讶血与脑子不匹配吗
We might be looking at another victim.
我们可能有另一个受害者了
We could have the killer's handwriting.
我们可以由此辨认凶手的笔迹
His first mistake.
他犯下的第一个错
We've a missing teenager, Jonjo Patterson.
有一个青少年失踪了 Jonjo Patterson
Our communications officer is organising an immediate appeal for tomorrow.
我们的外♥交♥部♥长正在组织一场明天的即使记者发布会
Jonjo... One simple message.
Jonjo... 一个简单的信息
Help us find this boy.
就能帮助我们找到这个男孩
John Joseph Patterson, known as Jonjo,
John Joseph Patterson 一般被称作Jonjo
is a vulnerable 18-year-old student.
是一个瘦弱的18岁学生
He was last seen at the family home
上一次被目击是在他家里
around 10:00 a.m. yesterday morning.
大概上午10点 昨天的早上
My message to Jonjo would be,
我要对Jonjo说的是
there's nothing for you to worry about.
你什么也不用担心
You're our son, and we love you very much.
你是我们的儿子 我们很爱你
And we just want you back.
我们只想让你回家
That's all we want, Jonjo.
这只是我们想要的 Jonjo
Jonjo didn't go home last night.
Jonjo昨天晚上没回家
Shit.
操
Have you told your mum what happened?
你和你妈说了发生什么事了吗
Not really. Not really?
没吧 没
I didn't tell her. But why?
我没把事情告诉她 但是为什么呢
Which lab did the newspaper go to?
那张报纸去了哪个实验室
Inverness.
因弗内斯的
Are you concerned his disappearance
你们担心他的失踪
is connected to the murder of Niall Swift?
和Niall Swift被谋杀有关吗
No. Sadly, Jonjo has bipolar disorder.
不 令人伤心的是 Jonjo有双向障碍症
We believe he's neglected his medication.
我们相信是因为他疏忽了他的药物治疗
Rumors are rife a human heart has been found.
有流言说一颗人类心脏被发现了
I'm here to appeal for the safe return
我在这里是呼吁可以让Jonjo Patterson
of Jonjo Patterson.
安全回家
I'm not responding to rumors.
我不是来回应流言的
But don't you think the people who live here...
但你不觉得住在这里的人们...
Uh, I'm Blake Albrighton.
我是Blake Albrighton
I've been seconded to the investigation
我作为法♥院♥心理医师
as forensic psychologist.
被临时调派过来参与此项调查
And, yes, you're right. Rumors have to be addressed.
你是对的 流言需要被证实
There is, I believe, at large in this community
我相信 现在这里 在这个大社区里
an extremely smart and highly dangerous serial killer.
有一个极其聪明和危险的连环杀手
No, Blake, you need to withdraw that.
不 Blake 你需要撤回你刚刚说的话
I'm urging you to give this appeal maximum publicity.
我要求你们给这次事件最大的公开度
The safe return of Jonjo depends on it.
Jonjo是否能安全回家就靠这个了
D.C.I. Smilie, how long have you known about this?
Smilie警官 你知道这件事情多久了
I have no comment to make on any of this.
我无法回答任何此类问题
I'm here solely to appeal for the safe return
我只是解释并出面帮助使Jonjo Patterson
of Jonjo Patterson.
安全回家
If I could have everybody's attention, please.
大家请注意了
If I could have everybody's attention, please!
大家请注意了
Annie?
Annie
No, no, no, no, no. It's not been confirmed.
不不不不不 这事还没被证实
It's not like that. It's not like that.
不是这样的 不是这样的
I want him gone! Do you hear?
我想让他滚 你听见了吗
I had no idea he was...
我根本不知道他...
Hijacked that for his own agenda.
完全不按套路出牌
Supposed to be restricted bloody parking!
这里他妈是禁止停车的
This is Loch bloody Ness we're talking about!
我们讨论的是尼斯湖
Thanks to Albrighton, you're going to be operating
感谢Albrighton 你将要在全世界的媒体
with the world's press up your ass, There's something I need to talk...
调查这个案件了 -我需要说一下
wet-nursing a community in meltdown.
在彻底垮台的情况下给社区做奶妈
You read his book?
你读他的书吗
I don't need to read his book. I work with him.
我不需要 我和他一起工作的
Sees his sister's face in every victim.
在每个受害者脸上都看见他姐姐的影子
My advice, get rid.
我的建议是 不要他
Bring in somebody with two feet on the ground.
让实实在在干事的人过来
Before you go into... P.C. Denny, blue Mercedes van on Canal Road.
你之前... Denny警官 有一辆蓝色奔驰在Canal路上
Looks like it was parked by the blind one from Peters and Lee.
是哪个眼瞎的人停在那儿 Peters或Lee中的一个吧
Who? Doesn't matter who.
谁 是谁不重要
Sort it out.
快去解决
I make one call, forget promotion.
我只要打一个电♥话♥ 你升职就别想了
You don't dump this on me. You brought him in here.
别把这事推到我身上 你请他来这里的
And I haven't even started on the... Before you...
而我还没开始在... 你走之前...
What in the name of fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么
It's a communications hub. Superintendent's orders.
这是通讯集线器 主管命令的
Bloody bastard.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
You on a break?
你在休息吗
What? Frank.
怎么了 Frank
He had one of his Krakatoas.
他吃了他的Krakatoas
There's blood and snot everywhere.
血和鼻涕到处都是
Why do I always miss the fun?
为什么我总是错失乐趣
Probation Service has been trying to get in touch.
缓刑措施正在进行
Annie!
Annie
What's happened? Nothing.
发生了什么 没事
12 hours airborne, come home for a kip.
坐了12小时的飞机 他们回家休息去了
Dafty here is getting ready for college.
Dafty准备在这入学
The parents I've spoken to are keeping their kids home.
跟我谈话的那对父母只让孩子待在家里
Evie's going in.
Evie已经进去了
You see?
看见了吧
There's one dead, one missing, stuff we can't mention,
一个人死了 另一个失踪了 我们错过了很多细节
and you're telling me it's safe?
然后你还告诉我很安全吗
Mhari, it's your call.
Mhari 管好你自己
My opinion, if we're sensible, we're safe.
我的意见 如果我们聪明点的话 我们就很安全
You end up at the bottom of a cliff, don't come running to me.
如果你走投无路了 也别来找我
12-hour shift?
值了12个小时的班吗
I still can't feel my arse.
累得身上都没知觉了
Shame, 'cause no one else will.
真遗憾 因为大家都一样
When's Evie off? Hm.
Evie什么时候离开的 额
Today we are straddling two horses.
现在我们是双头并进
Yep, for a change.
以防情况有变
Without neglecting the jobs you were assigned,
但分配到你们手头上的工作也要做好
anyone you talk to today,
今天你们进行问话的每一个人
ask if they have seen or had any contact
你们都要确认他们在过去的12个小时里是否
with John Joseph Patterson in the last 24 hours.
和John Joseph Patterson有过联♥系♥
A few of you have asked if we've established a link
有人问我是否我们已找到了
between the Swift murder and the heart.
两起案件之间的联♥系♥
Not yet. Forensics are working on it.
我的答案是还没有 Forensics正在努力寻找
Chief Inspector, is there something I can help you with?
总督察 有需要我帮忙的吗
Just seeing how it's done.
静观其变
D.S. Redford has some news.
D.S. Redford有了一些线索
The DNA? Yep.
关于DNA的吗 是的
In the hope that it'll help us identify the heart,
希望这可以帮助我们找到心脏主人
the Crown Office have allowed voluntary DNA testing
主办公室已允许在尼斯湖镇对所有成年人
of all adults in the Lochnafoy area.
进行DNA检测的活动
I know. Miracle.
我知道的 不可思议
In the first pass, we'll target males aged 24 to 44.
首先我们的目标是基于24到44岁之间的男性
Treat any refusal as suspicious.
任何拒绝者将被视为可疑人员
So, on top of everything else,
所以 首先
you're a probation officer, as well?
你是个缓刑犯监督官 不是吗
You'll have Nicole Patterson back as soon as Jonjo shows up.
只要JonJo出现 你会有Nicole Patterson的帮忙
Okay. Do you want a tea, coffee?
好的 你要喝点茶还是咖啡
Kettle's just boiled.
水刚烧好了
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表