剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
你打电♥话♥给Bethan -我一听说就打了
Oh, Bethan was in bits.
噢Bethan太忙了
I've been messaging her.
我给她发消息了
She hasn't had a minute to herself.
她太忙了
Law degrees don't come free with the Bunty.
法律学位不是白拿的
Hey.
嘿
The new DCI needs you to check in down at the station.
新DCI组需要你去检查下车站
I can't stay here.
我不能呆在这
Course you can.
你当然可以
The community needs you.
我们需要你
What, you think this is a community?
什么 你觉得这是团队
It's a bunch of people drawn together by lies.
一条绳上的蚂蚱
I... admire what they did.
我佩服他们所做的
He's lying about something. Got a bit defensive, didn't he.
他说了谎 -自我保护 是吗
Are you on the investigation team? No I'm not.
你是调查组的 -不 我不是
I committed murder.Is that what you wanna hear?
是我杀的 你是不是想听这句
You got a taste for it? Yeah, it felt good.
你试过 -当然 感觉很好
Oh, for fuck's sake. He's got a gun!
噢 操蛋 他拿着枪呢
We might be looking at another victim.
我们也许会看到另一个受害人
If we can get that enhanced, we could have the killer's handwriting.
如果我们能把这个加强 我们就能得到凶手的笔迹了
What's going on? Somebody's trying to get us shut down.
发生什么了 -有人想让我们闭嘴
Now, most people, their monsters are in here.
现在 很多人 真正的恶魔在这里
Scratching to get out.
挣扎欲出
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表