剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
My psychologist is an oceangoing dick on stilts.
我的心理学家是一个踩高跷的海洋专家
But the investigation needs him.
但是调查真的需要他
You need him.
是你需要他
Evie!
Evie
Where are you going?
你去哪
Mr. Petrie gave us a choice...
Petrie先生给了我们两个选择
go to college or join a search party.
要不去上大学要不就参加搜查小组
Evie, have you any idea how embarrassing that was?
Evie 你不知道那有多尴尬么
Sitting there with my boss,
跟我老板面对面
finding out my daughter's concealed potential evidence.
找出来有关被我女儿掩盖但是还有可能存在的证据
I knew if I told you about the car, you'd go bat-shit,
我知道如果我和你说那辆车的事 你一定
which is exactly what you're doing.
会说我是胡说八道的
There is somebody in our town killing people.
在咱们镇上确确实实有个杀人犯
So, what have you done about Marr?
那你对Marr采取任何措施了么
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Have you arrested him? I'm not going to discuss this.
你逮捕他了吗 - 我现在不想跟你讨论这个
Jonjo knew something. Now he's missing.
Jonjo知道内情 但他现在失踪了
Have you even searched Marr's house?
你搜查过Marr的家么
Evie, go back to college or join a search party.
Evie 你要么就回去上学要不就参加搜索队
Don't stand there haranguing me
别只会站在这跟我哔哔那些
about things you know bugger-all about.
你根本不了解的事
Mate, I wouldn't go in there.
哥们 我要是你我是不会进这屋的
The creature will get you.
怪物会来抓你的
Ooooh!
嗷呜呜
Uh, sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰了
We're taking mouth swabs from every male
所有出生与1973年到1999年之间的男性都要
that was born between 1973 and 1993.
进行口腔粘膜取证程序
Is Jordan Whitehead at home?
Jordan Whitehead在家么
Yes. Come in.
在 进来吧
You didn't know?
你不知道吧
Uh, yeah. No, I-I knew.
额 我知道
I just...
我就是
But you didn't know it would be like this.
你没想到情况这么严重
No.
没有
Will I do it?
那我来取可以吗
I'm a qualified nurse.
我有护士证
You stick the kettle on.
你去烧个水
We'll have some tea.
咱们喝杯茶
Yeah.
好
Let go!
放手
Baxter.
Baxter
Baxter!
Baxter
Sit down.
坐下
You enjoy that?
你还挺享受欺负人的
Sorry.
对不起
You not think you should've grown out of it by now?
你不觉得你早过了玩这套的年纪了么
Don't know.
不知道
Three days ago, I found a dead body.
三天前 我发现了一具尸体
We have a student missing.
咱们学校有个学生失踪了
You think I'm in the mood for shit like this?
你觉得我有心情跟你纠缠这点事么
Today's the day you change.
今天你改变一下了
Stop picking on Dessie.
不要再欺负Dessie
Start thinking about your future.
开始好好考虑一下你的未来
Future's sorted.
我的未来已经定了
I'll be running the gift shop.
经营一家礼品店
Emporium of Nessie-related crap.
在个什么狗屁Nessie购物中心里面
My old man's not got long.
我爸活不了多久了
It is what it is.
就是这么回事
He suffered a cerebral aneurysm two years ago.
两年前他被确诊为脑部动脉瘤
Is that them there?
是照片里的
Yeah.
对
That was at the hospital, just after Kieran was born.
在Kieran刚刚出生不久 同一家医院
Jordan looks happy.
Jordan看起来挺开心的
He didn't know the road ahead.
那是因为他还不知道他要面对什么
Jonjo?
Jonjo
Bethan.
Bethan
Hello?
有人么
Hello?
有人么
Oh, hello, Officer. I've had a break-in.
警官你好 我家被人非法闯入了
It's, uh, Dr. Simon Marr.
我是 额 Simon Marr医生
14 Sycamore Gardens, Lochnafoy.
Sycamore花♥园♥街14号♥
Yeah, well, I was just dropping my daughter off.
我刚刚送完我女儿
And, um, when I returned, my front door...
然后我开回来的时候 前门
Hey!
嗨
你还在听吗
Marr先生 你在么
一切都还好么
哈喽
Hi. Um...
嗨 额
Yes, sorry.
我在 对不起
Uh, there h-hasn't been a break-in.
我这没人非法入室
Have you recovered from your ordeal?
发生刚刚那事后你恢复过来了吗
I'm fine.
还可以吧
You don't play piano, do you?
你不会弹钢琴吧
No.
不弹
But you did know Niall Swift?
但你认识Niall Swift 对吧
Have you any idea the damage you've done?
你有想象过你所造成的破坏吗
I've just been to see Ken and Nicole Patterson.
我刚刚去看了Ken和Nicole Patterson
You not give a thought for their feelings before spouting off?
在你说话之前 你没有考虑过他们的感受
A reporter asked me a legit question.
记者问我一个的问题
I answered it. Wasn't your job to answer it!
我就回答了 - 你的工作不是来回答这个
I've still got to live here when you've fucked off.
你离开这的时候 我还在这里生活
Can you give us the room?
让我们两个单独谈谈
Look, I've been to the lab... Now.
听着 我已经去了实验室... 现在马上
I'm not sacking anybody.
我没有解雇任何人
What he did was unprofessional...
他所做的虽然不专业
He's compromised the case.
但他已作出了妥协
He called it right.
他认为那是对的
We're dealing with a serial killer.
我们面对的是连环杀人凶手
When D.S. Redford found the sliver of brain,
当D.S. Redford在一个血迹斑斑的塑料袋内
it was in a plastic bag smeared with blood.
发现脑组织中的化学元素银时
The blood didn't match the brain.
那块血迹与大脑并不相符
But it did match the heart.
但它与那个心脏是同一个主人
You still think it's a coincidence?
你还认为它只是巧合吗
Now, whatever community panic or press onslaught ensues,
现在 无论如何当它造成恐慌并引来媒体的抨击时
we'll just have to handle that.
我们要做的就是解决它
It still doesn't exonerate Albrighton.
但Albrighton还没有被免罪
If Jonjo Patterson isn't found, people are going to want to know
如果Jonjo Patterson还没有被找到 到时人们质疑你
didn't alert the community sooner.
为什么没有及时提醒他们
You are going to need my support.
到那时你将需要我的支持
Hey, Annie!
等下 Annie
Hey, Don.
你好 Don
I just had a couple of questions.
我有一堆问题要问你
Aye, just give me a second.
我知道 只是耽误你一小会时间
I'll let the wife know you're here.
我要告诉我老婆你来了
Hey!
等一下
Thanks.
谢了
I, uh, heard you with Smilie. Fight my corner.
我 刚听说你和Smilie谈话时帮忙维护了我
So, listen, listen.
所以 听着
I went to the lab. The process worked.
我刚去了实验室
I know. They sent me the images.
我知道 他们传给我图像了
You know, I really thought this was going to be a great moment.
你知道的 这真的是伟大的一刻
For your book?
对于你的书来说吗
For the investigation.
对于调查来说
Is it because I won't let you screw up my life anymore?
是因为我不会再让你搞砸我的生活了吗
Is that why you want to screw up my job?
这就是你想要干预我的工作的原因吗
If that's what you think, why'd you keep me on the team?
如果真如你想的那样 为什么你不让我进队
I'm trying to figure that out.
我也在试图搞清楚
I went into Marr's house to look for Jonjo.
我去Marr的家里找Jonjo
Right. Our friend?
我知道 我们的朋友吗
I don't need you judging me.
我不要你来评判我
He had photos of Bethan on his laptop.
他笔记本里有Bethan的照片
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表