剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
He's enjoying this.
他很享受这一切
You wanted in. You're in.
你想加入 你就加入了
Got Niall Swift's phone records.
拿到了Niall Swift的手♥机♥录音
Oh.
噢
Looks like he had Petrie on speed dial.
看起来他把Petrie设置了快速拨号♥
Mr. Petrie, I'm a criminal psychologist helping with...
Petrie先生 我是个犯罪心理学家并负责
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Let's talk about Niall Swift.
我们来谈谈Niall Swift
We have evidence that puts you at the murder site.
我们有证据证明你在谋杀现场
It's not my handwriting.
这不是我的字迹
The killer copies your handwriting, then removes the pages?
难道是凶手抄袭了你的字迹 并且拿走了那几页吗
Allowing you to think how clever you were to find it.
你这样想 那你很聪明哦
For the tape, I am showing the suspect
关于录音带 我给你看嫌疑人
the phone records of Niall Swift
Niall Swift的手♥机♥录音
for the days before he was murdered.
是在他被杀害那天之前的
I need a toilet break.
我得上个厕所
Can you explain... I know my rights.
你能解释下 我知道我的权利
And I need a break.
我想上个厕所
How you doing?
你还好吗
Oliver, is it?
你是Oliver吧
You're married to that copper who was around Dolly's.
你娶了Dolly身边的那个警♥察♥
Who's Dolly?
Dolly是谁
Just leave him the fuck alone.
你♥他♥妈♥的理他远点
Crawford. Is your dad around?
Crawford.你♥爸♥爸在吗
No, he's at home.
不在诶 他在家呢
I need to see last Tuesday's bookings for Leighton Thomas.
我需要看下上个星期二 Leighton Thomas的预定记录
Have you got a warrant?
你有得到过你♥爸♥爸的批准吗
No, I don't have a... I'm just joking.
不 我... 我只是开个玩笑
Fill your boots.
请自便
9:00 a.m, 10:00 a.m.
上午9:10点
Could your dad have forgotten to write some of the bookings down?
你♥爸♥爸有没有忘记记下一些预定什么的
He's got lung cancer, not brain cancer.
他得是肺癌 不是脑癌
These are the stubs?
这些是存根吗
These are last year's tickets.
这些都是去年的票了
The new ones are a different color.
新的那些票颜色是不一样的
Dolly.
Dolly
Two weeks ago, Niall Swift wrote in his diary,
两个星期之前 Niall Swift在他的日记里写
"I'm always there for everyone.
我一直为每个人守候
Why is no one ever there for me?"
为什么都没有一个人守候过我
Did you sense that Swift was needy
你可曾察觉到在swift参加你的
吗when he attended your meditation group?
冥想小组的时候他其实是很艰苦的
No.
没有
How do you account for the fact
你要如何解释
that he made 17 calls to you in a week?
他在一星期里给你打了十七通电♥话♥呢
We were discussing students.
我们在讨论学生们的事
17 calls?
这需要十七通电♥话♥吗
Well, we had a lot to talk about.
是的 我们交流了很多相关的事
Was he putting pressure on you?
他有向你施压过吗
No. Threatened to tell your wife?
没有 威胁过你要告诉你太太之类的呢
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
That the two of you were having an affair.
告诉她你们有外遇
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
别这么荒谬可以吗
So why didn't you mention the calls?
那你为什么没有提到电♥话♥这件事
Well, I didn't think they were relevant.
我觉得他们不相关的
That was your secret, wasn't it?
这是你的秘密 是吗
No, it wasn't a secret. Like the secrets
这不算什么秘密 就像是那些
you take from your students, secrets you keep from your wife?
你的学生的秘密一样 这些是你对太太的秘密吗
That's why you took Niall Swift's phone.
这就是你拿Niall Swift手♥机♥的原因
I didn't take his phone. It vanished?
我没有拿过他的手♥机♥ 那它消失的
Well, I-I wouldn't know.
我 我真的不知道
You take a massive risk with this man.
你为了那个男人现在在冒着很大的风险
Now you're in danger of losing everything.
现在你有失去一切的危险哦
Oh, Christ.
哦 天啊
Your wife, your kids, your job...
你的妻子 你的孩子 你的工作
everyone's respect.
每一个人的尊重
17 calls in a week,
一周内的17通电♥话♥
two in the three months before that.
三个月里可是只有两通电♥话♥哦
What could have been so urgent?
是发生了什么急事呢
He was worried about one of his students.
他很担心他的一个学生
Which one? He didn't say which one.
哪个 他没有明说是谁
threatening you. - No.
他在威胁你 没
But he had no idea what he'd tapped into.
但是他不知道他所挖掘的是什么
You really didn't have a choice, did you?
你是真的被逼无奈 是吗
You know, in your books,
你知道 在你的书里
you always take more credit than you're due.
你总是比你应得的得到的信誉更多
Niall Swift didn't have a clue, did he? Let's just stick to this.
Niall Swift没有线索 是不是 我们还需要继续调查
But no matter how many you help solve,
但是不管你解决了多少个
you can't solve the one that matters, can you?
你不能解决的事才更重要 不是吗
Mr. Petrie... About this time of year.
Petrie先生 大概在一年的这个时候
Maybe if you'd walked her home from school like you were told,
也许如你所说你从学校陪她走到家
then your little sister would still be alive.
你的小妹妹可能还会活着
Excuse me?
什么意思
You still think it was the teacher?
你还认为那是教师的问题吗
Is he still alive?
他还会活着吗
Interview suspended.
访问暂停
Walking about?
去哪里
Hot day like today. Eating ice cream.
这么热的天 去吃冰激凌咯
Maybe if they'd found the body...
也许他们已经找到了尸体
Blake. Blake!
Blake Blake
Hey, Albrighton! No, no! Blake.
Albrighton 不 不 Blake
Get out, Blake.
出去 Blake
Go back to the hotel.
回到宾馆去
Annie?
Annie
Why did you lie to me about Leighton?
为什么你在Leighton的事上要骗我
What? You invited him into our home,
什么 你邀请他来过我们家
and you introduced him to our daughter.
你还向他介绍了我们的女儿
He's a murderer, Annie.
他是个杀人凶手 Annie
How do you know this? I met his old partner.
你是怎么知道的 我见过了他的一个老搭档
What partner? Oliver Tench!
什么搭档 Oliver Tench
He's down by the jetty.
他在码头那边
Where's Evie? Is she okay?
Evie在哪里 她还好么
Yeah, she's fine. Did you call her?
是的 她还好 你打过电♥话♥给她吗
I need to go. Are you even part
我得走了 你到底有没有想过
of this family anymore?
你也要顾及到你的家庭
Annie!
Annie
Leighton Thomas gave Jason last year's ticket stubs.
Leighton Thomas给了Jason去年的票的存根
His alibi's bullshit. What?
他的不在场证明就是屁话 什么
I thought I'd hit rock bottom. You've just found a whole new level.
我以为我到了谷底 你又发现了一个全新的层次
Can I have everybody's attention, please?
有人能注意一下我说的话吗
There's something else.
还有一些别的东西
The guy Leighton was convicted with...
Leighton那家伙被判罪的朋友...
Oliver Tench?
Oliver Tench
He's here.
他在这
He's in Lochnafoy.
他在尼斯湖镇
Hello?
你好
我犯了个错误 我得要去协调一下了
When? What... What mistake?
什么时候 什么错误
Don't worry. I'm gonna tie it off right now.
别着急 我现在就去结束这件事
What mistake, Tench?
什么错误 Tench
I let slip my name to your mate Alan.
我刚跟你的朋友Alan提到了你的昵称
Where are you?
你在哪里
我不会让他们再将你带走
Hang on. Tench.
别挂电♥话♥ Tench
Shit.
该死
Don't let the bastard get to you, Blake!
不要让那个王八蛋进入你的脑子 Blake
Why did you let him in?!
为什么你要让他进来
Shit!
该死
如果我抱怨 他们只会给我增加药量
你对没有给他更多的帮助后悔吗
是的 有点
Baxter对你的行为就不像对待普通人
这不是秘密了吧
他觉得有趣
想象一下 如果这是你
你有能力反击的
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表