剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表
I don't want anybody kind.
我不要和善的人
I-I don't want anyone pretty.
我 我不要长得好看的
And I don't need you sitting there
我也不要你坐这
telling me about a life that I'll never have.
告诉我一个我从没经历的人生
Okay.
好吧
I'll talk to probation. I'm sorry you feel like that.
我会跟别人所 抱歉让你那么想
You know, the past doesn't have to rule your life.
你知道的 过去的事并不会左右你的生活
A cop?
警♥察♥
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Not that I blame you. She's...
不是我怪你 她...
She's fit.
她很合适
I'm putting you on my boat until tonight.
直到今晚你跟我都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
And then you're gone. Or what?
然后你就该走了 或者怎样
What are you gonna do?
你要去做什么
Tell your Little Miss Piglet?
告诉你的Piglet小女士吗
No one would ever miss you!
没有人会想你的
Ah. Well, there he is.
他回来了
There's the Doll I know.
这才是我认识的那个Doll
I knew he was in there somewhere.
我知道他会在你内心的某处
That copper's wrong.
那警♥察♥错了
You are who you are.
这才是你真正的样子
I'm going out.
我要出门了
Couple hours. You've got customers?
几个小时吧 你有顾客了呀
Right, you lock the door and stay put.
嗯 锁好门乖乖待在家
Sure. You've got to promise me, Evie.
好的 你必须向我保证 Evie
Okay, I promise.
好吧 我保证
You all right?
你还好嘛
I'm a friend of the owner.
我是这个主人的朋友
Me too. Alan Redford.
我也是 我是Alan Redford
Oliver Tench. Alan.
Oliver Tench Alan
Sorry. I should have said. I gave him the keys.
抱歉 我应该说过的 我给了他钥匙
He's an old mate. Look, mate.
他是个额度老朋友 听着 伙计
I only ever do this when I need a favor.
我只在我需要帮忙的时候这么做
What do you want?
你想要什么
I need a bit of advice.
我需要一些建议
Wee fiberglass issue.
芝麻大点的事
What do you think... replace or repair?
你怎么想 换掉还是修好
To be honest with you, mate, I'm not too sure.
老实说 伙计 我不太确定
It'd be cheaper to repair it,
修一下的话应该更便宜
but if you want a proper job, replace it.
但是如果你想要一个更合适的工作 那就换了吧
We've watched some of your counseling sessions
我们看过你的一下咨♥询♥会
with Jonjo Patterson.
和Jonjo Patterson的
You told him his mental-health issues
你告诉他他的心理健康问题
were due to the repression of his desires.
是因为压制他的欲望
You advised him to express his shadow side.
你建议他释放他阴暗的一面
I film those sessions in order to be accountable.
我拍下了这些谈话是为了可以让我解释
我尽力去帮助别人
people.
你尽力的试着去控制别人
He burrows into people's minds.
他深入别人的头脑
Only if we let him.
除非我们让他这么做
Niall Swift是你的引导冥想组的一员吗
He might have attended a couple of sessions.
他可能参与了几次会议
Did you not think to mention that in your initial statement?
你就没想过在你初次声明中提到那点吗
I was in shock.
我很震惊
I'd just found a dead body.
我刚发现了一具尸体
There was a bunch of things I didn't mention.
还有一大堆事儿我没提到呢
Like what?
比如什么
Um, the people I met on the jogging path.
我在慢跑道上碰到的一个人
Who?
谁
Uh, the woman I borrowed the phone from.
借我电♥话♥的那女的
We've talked to her.
我们跟她谈过
Okay.
好吧
Uh, the guy who runs one of the tour boats.
经营一艘游船的一个男的
What guy? Leighton someone.
什么样的家伙 Leihton那谁
Leighton Thomas was working.
Leighton Thomas在工作
Well, he couldn't have been. I saw him up there.
他不可能在工作 我在那儿看见他了
I told you to stay in the boat.
我告诉过你呆在船上
You've finished with Captain Haddock, then?
你跟"哈达克船长"聊完了吧
What were you doing talking to him?
你谈他做什么
You know, he's married to a copper.
你要知道 他老婆是个警♥察♥
And he's a pal of yours?
他是你的朋友吧
I reckon he'd be a good place to start.
我想可以先从他那开始着手
Start what?
做什么
Let's do him.
我们一起干掉他
I'm serious.
我说真的
Why do you think I'm here?
不然你觉得我来这干什么
I hear the words "serial killer." I look up. There you are.
我听到"连环杀手"这个词 我抬头就想到你了
I'm thinking, "Shit, he's started without me."
我想着"卧♥槽♥ 他不带着我就开始干了"
"Let's do him"?
"我们把他干掉"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What's that?
是什么
That's nearly 3 grand.
差不多三千美元
What for?
用来干嘛
I fucked up your life.
我搞砸了你的生活
I want you to take it. You didn't fuck up anything.
我想让你拿着它 你没有搞砸任何东西
We were a team!
我们是一个组合
That's what the judge said. That's what everyone said.
法官是这么说的 别人都这么说
did!
还记得我们第一次做的事吗 是我做的
It was me.
是我
You just stood there. Nah. I'm not having that.
你只是站在那儿 不是那样的 我不会拿那笔钱的
I kept the edge.
我还有优势
You couldn't have done it without me.
你没有我做不到的
Mate, I was messed up, and I used you.
哥们儿 我搞砸了并且我利用了你
You? You haven't got it in you.
你 你不是那样的人
You want me to prove myself, yeah?
你想让我证明我自己 是吗
Show you what I picked up in prison?
向你展示我在监狱学到了什么
I want you to take the money and go!
我想让你拿上这笔钱离开
You want me to go?
你想让我走
Yeah, I don't know how fucking clearer I have to make it!
是的 我很明确自己必须做这个决定
Look, Tench, man, get your head up. There's a life out there!
听着 Tench 哥们儿 抬起头来 你还有个前程似锦的人生
Not for me, there's not.
我没有 不可能的
If I walk away,
如果我离开了
I just vanish.
我就消失不见了
Come on.
走吧
How many girlfriends have you had?
你有过几个女朋友啊
Honestly? No, I'd rather you lied to me.
讲真吗 不了 我宁可你骗我
None.
没有
Not one?
连一个都没有
What, seriously?
真的假的
When's your dad getting back?
你♥爸♥什么时候回来
Oh, shit.
见鬼
See you later. See you.
回头见 再见
Where'd you come from? Evie all right?
你从哪儿冒出来的 Evie还好吗
Did the cops ask you about Mr. Petrie?
警♥察♥有问你Petrie先生的事儿吗
A bit. Why?
一点点 怎么了
I don't know. Just wondered.
我不知道 好奇罢了
How much do you get for those?
这些东西你能拿多少钱
3 quid. Assassin for hire.
3英镑 被雇佣的刺客
Don McGrellish has promised me a score if I get the wolf.
Don McGrellish向我保证如果我猎到一只狼就能得一分
Lent me this bad boy.
还把枪借我了
Why would you want to kill a wolf?
你为什么想杀一只狼
It's been picking off Don's sheep.
它一直在吃Don的羊
You need to be careful up there.
你得小心点
You want one for Evie?
你想给Evie带一只吗
Evie would boke.
Evie会吐的
Evie?
Evie
Evie, we... we need to talk this through.
Evie 我们 我们得谈谈
Leave me alone. I know you broke into my house.
离我远点 我知道你闯进我的房♥子
Evie!
Evie
Get the alibi for Leighton Thomas verified.
核实下Leighton Thomas的不在场证明
Absolute priority. Yeah.
重中之重 好的
剧集 | 尼斯湖谜案(2017) | 导航列表