剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
I don't want anyone to think that I'm a problem.
我不想让别人觉得我是个麻烦
Too late for that.
太迟了
Is there something I can help you gentlemen with?
先生们 有什么我可以效劳的吗
I haven't seen anything...
我没看到什么...
I can't believe you did this to me.
看你们把我害成这么样了
Cassandra, quick question:
卡桑德拉 快告诉我们
is there another way out of here?
这里还有别的出口吗
We're looking for Cassandra Cillian.
我们在找卡桑德拉·希里安
Her desk is right here.
她的桌子就在这里
We won't reach the exit without being seen.
出去的话肯定会被发现的
I got this.
交给我吧
Go!
跑
What is that?
怎么回事
The tubes are jammed!
管道堵了
She stapled off-center!
她又订偏了
Oh, no!
不
No, no!
不要
This is not my fault. This is not my fault!
这不是我的错 这不是我的错
This way!
这边
This way.
这边
That should hold them.
这样应该能撑得住
That was close.
好险
Now we just need to find Ezekiel.
现在就差伊齐基尔了
Ezekiel?
伊齐基尔
Ezekiel Jones.
伊齐基尔·琼斯
Do you know him?
你们认识他吗
Welcome back
欢迎回来
to the "I Fell Down!" Show
这里是"我摔到了"节目
with your host, Ezekiel Jones!
有请我们的主持人 伊齐基尔·琼斯
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
You're too...
你们真是太...
Oops!
矮油
I fell down!
我摔倒了
Now, our last entry tonight comes from Tom and Gary.
接下来是今晚最后一段 来自汤姆和盖瑞
And let's just hope this one doesn't... fall flat.
希望他们不会... 摔得太惨
Delivery for Jones.
这是给琼斯的
I'll take those.
好的
I'm all for a good pratfall,
虽然摔跤是很搞笑
but an entire show?
但整个节目都在摔 有什么意思
This is the only show.
这是唯一的节目了
Are you sure Ezekiel Jones is a Librarian?
你确定伊齐基尔·琼斯是图书馆员吗
I mean, he's like, the most famous person in the whole world!
他可是个家喻户晓的名人啊
I think he's better looking in person.
他本人看着更帅气些
How are we gonna get to him
这么多人在
with all these people?
我们该怎么接近他
I have an idea.
我有办法
Tom, how could you do that to Gary?
汤姆 你怎么可以那样对待盖瑞
Well, that's our show for tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 以上就是今晚的节目内容
Make sure you come back next time
千万不要错过下期节目
for everybody's favorite segment,
接下来会是大家最喜欢的单元
"Hey! You Startled Me!"
"嘿 你吓着我了"
Good night!
晚安各位
And cut!
停
Great work, Ezekiel, as always.
干得好 伊齐基尔 一如既往
As always? You know I was trying something new, right?
一如既往吗 你知道我在尝试新花样吗
Why on Earth would you want to do something new?
你为什么要尝试新花样
Now, here's your script for tomorrow's show,
这是明天节目的脚本
and your itinerary for the week.
和你这周的日程
Oh, is it any different from last week's?
和上周没什么两样吧
Of course not.
当然了
I can't believe it's him!
真不敢相信是他
I think you're right,
我想你是对的
he is handsomer in person!
他本人看上去帅多了
I'm sorry, do I know you?
不好意思 我们认识吗
Folks, you really shouldn't be...
两位 你们不应该进来这里...
Listen, we would like to submit our audition.
我们想提交我们的试镜
If you leave it with me, I'll...
你们可以把试镜光盘交给我 我会...
No, we want to audition in person!
不 我们想亲自试镜
Yeah! Yeah!
是的 对
We want to make sure that it's 100%
我们想尽可能达到最佳效果
before we put it down on camera.
再进行录像
Right... You walk in and it's...
好吧... 你先上去...
Or maybe more classic, like...
或者更经典些 像这样...
That's fantastic.
你们的表演真棒
Um, unfortunately, I actually have to go,
但很抱歉 我必须得走了
but my producer Rachel here can answer any of your questions.
不过我的制片人瑞秋可以帮助你们
You guys are natural fallers.
你们摔得真是浑然天成
If you put these falls on tape...
你们可以把这些片段拍下来...
We want to make sure that it's perfect.
我们想追求尽善尽美
What about this?
这个如何
Also, I can go forward like...
我还能这样...
What's your best time?
你的最佳纪录是多少
Oh! Who are you
吓 你是什么人
and how did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
The Ezekiel Jones I know
我所认识的伊齐基尔·琼斯
can pick a lock like that in two seconds.
两秒之内就能把它撬开
Yeah, well, I am two seconds away from calling security.
是吗 我还有两秒钟 就要报♥警♥了
You don't want to be a problem now, do you?
你不想惹麻烦吧
You've been having dreams, right?
你是不是做过奇怪的梦
What if I told you those dreams were real?
如果我告诉你 那些梦是真的呢
D-dreams are illegal.
梦境都是虚幻的
It's a big room,
在一个大房♥间里
filled with...
堆满了...
filled with...
堆满了...
Books?
书
Yes.
是的
Books.
书
It's a real place.
那是个真实的地方
It's called the...
它叫做...
It's called the...
它叫做...
No, that's missing.
不 那里的东西不见了
No, what's there that's missing, too?
那里是什么 也不见了
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不
Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty...
猫咪 猫咪 猫咪 猫咪...
The Lions!
狮子
The Lions are still there.
狮子还在那儿
I still have it.
我还记得
It's the Library!
是图书馆
Ezekiel, there is...
伊齐基尔 你在那里的人生
a life that is better than this.
要比这里精彩的多
No, better than this?
比这里还精彩吗
No, no, I am the host
不可能 我现在可是
of the "I Fell Down!" Show.
"我摔倒了"节目的主持人
I want for nothing!
我已经是人生赢家了
That doesn't mean you don't want something else.
但这并不意味着 你就不想要些别的东西了
Ezekiel you've got to come help me, these people are...
伊齐基尔 快过来帮帮我 这些人...
Who's this?
这是谁
Call security!
叫保安过来
She's here to to kidnap me!
她想绑♥架♥我
Really, Jones?
真的吗 琼斯
There she is. What's she doing?
她在那里 她在干什么
I don't know.
不知道
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧撤了
Let's go.
我们走
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
You're in my world now.
你现在在我的世界里了
And I happily run it.
在这里 我说了算
This little
这个
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表