剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
I could be like a Librarian
我可以像图书馆员那样
and give you a long-winded answer about how Apollo
跟你讲讲阿波罗是预言之神之类
was the god of prophecy and insight, blah, blah, blah.
给你讲个天昏地暗 巴拉巴拉
Please don't. Let's just say
拜托不要 总而言之
it points me in the right direction.
这个能为我们指明方向
It's how we've been able to locate magical artifacts throughout the years.
我们那些年就是这样定位神器的
It's like the Clipping Book. It gives you a clue where to go.
就像神占书 可以给我们提供线索
This doesn't look familiar.
这地方看着没见过啊
Ukrainian signage. That's the Pripyat River.
在乌克兰 是普利皮亚季河
I did a tour there during my NATO days.
我在北约的时候去过那里
This is pointing to the Polesie Forest in Ukraine.
这是指向了乌克兰的护林区
Then that's where we need to go.
也就是我们要去的地方
Help me get this back in the crypt, will you?
帮我把它放回地下室好嘛
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What I told you. I work alone.
我告诉过你了 姐单干
Nicole, no! Dare you!
妮可 别介 你敢
Nicole!
妮可
Scusi, mi scusi, mi scusi.
对不起 真的很对不起
Ladies and gentlemen, we'll soon be departing
女士们先生们 本次航♥班♥即将起飞
our direct flight to Kiev, so sit back, relax.
本次航行的目的地是基辅 请大家坐好放松
We'll be on our way shortly.
我们马上就出发
You didn't think you'd get away from me that easily.
你可别想那么容易摆脱我
Come on, man.
拜托 哥们
How was the mission? Do you need another door?
怎么样 需要另外一扇门吗
Anything? I've been doing research
有什么发现吗 我一直在研究
on the key impression you sent me.
你发给我的那个钥匙印记
By the way, it's early Slavic,
是早期斯拉夫风格
and they refer to Koschei's Needle.
指向... 科谢神针
Koschei, immortal god of Russian mythology.
科谢 斯拉夫神话里的永生之神
Also known as Koschei the Deathless.
也因其不死不灭而闻名
Rumor has it that he protected his soul
有谣言说他为了保护自己的灵魂
by hiding it in a needle.
将其藏在了一枚针内
The needle being able to...
这根针...
slay thousands in a single swipe.
轻轻一挥 就能消灭上千人
For centuries, madmen, kings have sought its power,
几个世纪以来 国王和疯子们都在找它
including the infamous Grigori Rasputin.
其中包括臭名昭著的格里高利·拉斯普廷
Oh, Rasputin? Long hair,
拉斯普廷吗 就是那个留着长发
looks like he belongs in a death metal band.
看起来像死亡金属乐队的
Rasputin, 19th century Russian occultist made famous
拉斯普廷 十九世纪俄♥国♥神秘主义学者
for surviving multiple assassination attempts
因在多次蓄意暗♥杀♥中存活下来而有名
until his ultimate murder in 1916 Rasputin? No?
1916年最终被杀身亡 是那个拉斯普廷吗
What does any of this have to do with Eve?
那这些和伊芙又有什么关系
Well, clearly Ms. Noone is after the Needle,
好吧 很明显努恩小姐在找寻神针
and Colonel Baird is trying to stop her.
贝尔德上校在试图阻止她
Why would Nicole want that Needle?
妮可为什么想要这枚神针
Well, because along with its power to kill thousands,
因为这枚神针除了能涂炭生灵
the Needle can also kill an immortal.
还能杀死永生之人
She wants it to use against me. She wants revenge.
她想用这个对付我 她想复仇
And here we go again!
所以我们要再次出发
Maybe she was just trying to protect it like she said
她可能只是想保护它
she was doing when you jailed her the last time.
就像你上次监禁她时 她所说所做的那样
She's trying to bring down the Library.
她想要搞垮图书馆
Why can't you just look at this from her point...
你为什么不试着从她的角度考虑下...
Gentlemen, stop! Both of you.
先生们 停一停 你们两个都是
It doesn't matter what Nicole's motive is.
妮可的动机是什么并不重要
What's important right now is finding Eve.
重要的是现在要找到伊芙
She's right. Find the Needle and we'll find Eve.
她说得对 找出神针 我们就能找到伊芙
Stone, do you have anything yet?
司顿 你还有别的发现吗?
The legend refers to the Polesie Forest.
传说神针在波列斯森林
However, I did find a riddle.
但是 我有发现一个谜语
"In an egg, within a duck, within a hare,
"鸡蛋之内 鸭胃之中 野兔肚里
you will find it in the crystal chest."
你会在一个水晶箱里找到它"
Great. So we just have to go to the forest,
很好 所以我们要去这个森林
find a turduckin, and we're aces.
找到这只兔中鸭 然后我们就搞定了
We figure out the riddle later. Right now a trip to the Polesie...
我们稍后再弄这个谜语 先去波列斯...
Two steps ahead of you, sir.
等你很久了 先生
Is this the Pripyat River?
这是普里比亚特河吗
Another four or five miles north, I think.
我估计应该再向北四五英里
You think? You mean you don't know?
你估计 你是说你不知道吗
Well, I had a GPS, but I dropped it
好吧 我本来有个卫星导航 但我在那个
while crawling through the claustrophobic,
幽闭恐怖 充满死亡气息的墓道里面
death-smelling walls of a mortuary.
不小心弄丢了
Four or five miles north it is, then.
那就往北四五英里咯
Ukrainian military?
那是乌克兰军队吗
Restricted zone. Any sign of them, run,
这里是禁区 要是看到他们就赶紧跑
'cause they shoot first.
因为他们会立即开火
Although being shot is probably less of a concern for you,
虽然你可能不在乎被枪打到
being immortal and all.
毕竟你是不死之躯
It still hurts.
那也很伤人好吗
Everything about being immortal hurts.
所有关于永生的事情都很伤人
Nicole, in all your 500 years,
妮可 在你这五百年里
did you ever tell anyone about being immortal?
你有告诉过别人永生的事情吗
Do you ever share that burden with anyone?
你就没和别人分担过这份负担吗
What good would that do?
那样做有什么好处
Well, you shouldn't have to deal with it alone.
那你就不用自己一个人去面对了
Jenkins had Charlene.
就像詹金斯有莎琳
When I tether and become immortal, I'll have Flynn.
等我完成绑定 获得永生时 我有弗林
You have no one.
你一个人也没有
Let me guess. This is another pitch to join the Library.
让我猜猜看 又想试探我 让我加入图书馆
We're the ones who understand what you're going through.
我们是最了解你的经历的人
We'll always be there for you.
我们会一直在你身边
Why do you care so much
你为什么这么在意
if I come back to the Library or not?
我回不回图书馆呢?
I told you. No one should be left behind.
我告诉过你 我们绝不会抛弃同伴
Yes, but this isn't really about me, is it, Baird?
对 但重点并不在我 对吗 贝尔德
It's about you. You're scared.
重点在你自己 你害怕
Because if I can leave the Library,
因为要是我能离开图书馆
others could, too.
其他人也可以
The idea of losing the Librarians terrifies you
图书馆员流失这种想法令你恐慌
because without them, who would you be?
因为如果没有他们 你又会是谁
You're right. I am afraid.
你说得对 我害怕
I'm afraid I'll be alone.
我害怕我会一个人
I'm afraid I'll end up like you.
我害怕我最终会像你这样
We could lose a full day trying to get around this.
我们可能会花上一整天在这里兜圈子
We're gonna have to climb it.
我们得试着爬上去
There. Use the cracks in the rocks, stack climb our way up.
这里 利用岩石的裂缝向上爬
No, no, no, no. Those cracks are too wide.
不行 这些裂缝太宽了
We're gonna have to slab climb it.
我们要找大块的厚石
Slab climb? I'm sorry.
哪有大块的厚石 很抱歉
Have you ever climbed a mountain before?
你以前到底爬过山没有
Does K2 count?
乔戈里峰算吗?
I bet you had an army of sherpas to carry you up.
肯定是一队夏尔巴人把你抬上去的
Stop, stop, stop, stop. We have to stop arguing.
好了 好了 我们别再吵了
We're not gonna get anywhere if we don't start working together.
如果我们不合作 哪里都去不了
Fine.
好吧
There's gotta be some way up this sucker.
应该有办法能上去这玩意
Just when you need a Librarian. Oh, please.
这时只要有个图书馆员就好了 拜托
Those nerds would have some complicated solution
那些书呆子会用一大堆复杂的方法
using counter-levers and catapults.
像计算海拔用弹射器发射这样
Or a helicopter made out of a hair band and a coconut.
或者是一架用发带和椰子做成的直升飞机
There.
那里
That looks like a promising hold.
那个位置看上去比较有希望
That looks way out of reach.
那看起来够不着
Not if we do a soldier climb.
要不然我们像士兵一样爬
I'll give you a boost up to the first hold.
我把你托举到第一个支点
And you grab my boots and climb to that footing.
然后你抓住我的靴子 让我爬到下个立足点
Check out the big brain on Baird.
看看贝尔德这聪明的大脑
Hey! We did it.
嘿 我们做到了
This double Guardian thing ain't so bad.
两个守护者做的事情也不赖
Who needs a Librarian?
谁还需要图书馆员
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表