剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Come on!
快跟上
Hurry up!
快点
I'm sorry. I've never ridden through the woods and I...
抱歉 我从来没有在树林里骑过车...
Oh, no. My snow globe!
不好了 我的雪景球呢
It was a present from my dad.
那是我爸爸给我的礼物
Forget the stupid snow globe. Look at your bike.
别管你的雪景球了 看看你的车
You can't ride that thing, and I'm not waiting for you.
根本就不能骑了 我也不可能等着你
You're just gonna leave me here?
你要把我丢在这里吗
Yeah.
是啊
Let's get outta here.
我们走吧
That is one pissed off Incan princess!
这印加公主绝对是气炸了
You'd be pissed too if you had been used in a human sacrifice!
你要是被送去献祭 你也会气炸的
Worry about the mummy's feelings later, guys.
同志们 等会儿再担心木乃伊的心情吧
Cassandra, how are we doing?
卡桑德拉 怎样了
If Wassen was right, then the progression of values
如果瓦森是对的 那么数字的顺序
depends on the position of the table.
应该取决于桌上摆放的位置
Cassandra, let's go!
卡桑德拉 快点
It's, uh... I think it's this one.
呃... 我觉得应该是这个
No! No, no, no, no, no. No!
不 不 不要啊
No! No, no, no, no.
不要啊 不 不
Come on! Cassandra!
快点 卡桑德拉
Come on, Cassandra! You gotta do it!
加油啊 卡桑德拉 你一定要搞定啊
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
Come on, Cassandra, you can do this! Cassandra!
卡桑德拉 你可以的 卡桑德拉
We can't hold much longer! Cassandra!
我们撑不了多久了 卡桑德拉
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
No! No! No! No! No! Cassandra!
不要 不要啊 卡桑德拉
Cassandra? So sorry.
卡桑德拉 抱歉
Didn't mean to startle you.
我不是故意吓你的
I was, um, searching for the hazardous materials list.
我在找危险物品的清单
Oh, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I was just, uh, cataloguing the grimoires.
我刚刚在给魔典做目录册
Hmm. Inventory week is exhausting.
这样啊 盘点周的工作真费劲啊
Yes.
没错
What does that say?
这上面写的是什么
It says you need bifocals.
写的是你需要一副老花镜了
I...
我...
And one more annoyance of the human body.
变回凡人就是麻烦
Not only does it decay, now I have to go see
不仅会慢慢衰老
the purveyor of eyeglasses?
还需要去买♥♥眼镜吗
I couldn't help notice, uh,
我刚刚不小心发现 呃
your nap did not seem very restful.
你打盹的时候 好像做噩梦了
The Ecuador mission again?
又梦到在厄瓜多尔的那次任务了吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't seem to let it go.
我好像没办法放下这件事
I was gonna die.
我差点就死了
Not to seem unsympathetic,
不要觉得我这么说很冷漠
but that's not a unique experience for you.
但一只脚踏进鬼门关 你也不是头一回了
Exactly, but I had my tumor, I was always...
就是啊 我有肿瘤的时候
going to die, and...
随时都有可能死去
now, I mean, I could live to be 100 years old.
而现在 我可能会轻轻松松活到一百岁
Hmm.
是啊
And I risked that for what?
那我为什么还要去冒生命危险呢
You saved the world from an Incan curse.
为了拯救地球 免受印加人的诅咒
Mr. Jones found the lever. You got back safely.
琼斯先生找到了控制杆 你也安全的回来了
But that won't always be the case.
但我们不会次次都这么好运
I failed because I was scared.
我失败了 是因为我太害怕了
I couldn't solve the problem, Jenkins.
我没办法解答谜题 詹金斯
I...
我当时...
couldn't think.
大脑无法运作
Cassandra...
卡桑德拉...
recently my life was shortened
前阵子 我主动放弃了永生之力
when I voluntarily chose to forfeit my immortality.
寿命因此大大缩短
It made me reflect.
这引起了我的反思
Reflect on, uh, well, my purpose... here,
重新思考在这座图书馆里...
in the Library.
我的使命是什么
How best to use the time that was left to me.
如何有效利用我生命里剩下的时间
Well, did you come to a conclusion?
那么 你得到了结论吗
My conclusions aren't important.
我的结论是什么并不重要
What you want to do... be,
重要的是...
that's what's important.
你想成为怎样的人
Leaving? Not leaving.
你要离开了吗 不是离开
Just a brief sabbatical. An extended hiatus.
只是休假而已 暂时不工作了
Hey, if she gets to bugger
如果她能在盘点周休假
off during inventory week, then so do I.
那我也想走
Look, I get it. You got rattled.
听着 我明白 你被吓到了
Soldiers face this all the time,
身为战士 就要时刻面对危险
but you're not one to hide from your problems, Cassandra.
但你是不会逃避问题的 卡桑德拉
What if Darrington Dare was right?
如果达灵顿·戴尔说对了呢
I mean, what if there's only supposed to be one Librarian?
如果真的只应该有一位图书馆员呢
I mean, what are the odds that it's me?
那我胜出的几率又有多大
One in four?
我们共有四个人呢
Actually one in three now that Flynn's gone.
实际上弗林走后 就只剩下三个了
Right? Exactly. Flynn. Flynn Carsen left the Library,
就是 还有弗林 弗林·卡尔森离开了图书馆
and he's Mr. Library.
并且他还是图书馆先生
It's just I've never had normal before.
我从未感受过普通人的生活
If I'm not meant to be the Librarian,
假使我的使命 并不是成为一名图书馆员
how do I know what a normal life is for me?
那日后我该怎样去适应普通人的生活呢
Okay, well, take a little time,
好吧 那你趁这段时间好好想想
figure out where you might want to go.
考虑一下自己想去哪里
Oh, you know exactly where you're going
啥 你已经知道自己要去哪儿了
and you're going now?
并且现在就走了??
Havenport, Ohio. According to my research,
俄亥俄州的海文港 根据我的调查研究
it is the safest town in America,
那里是美国最安全的小镇了
so not only will I have a normal life,
所以我不仅能过上普通人的生活
but I won't have to worry about having a short one.
还能不再担惊受怕 随时送命
Ohio? When I have my existential freak-out,
俄亥俄州吗 要是我也突然抽风陷入低谷
I'm gonna do it on a beach somewhere. No one's freaking out!
我肯定会去海滩的 才没有人抽风!!
Are you guys okay with this? Uh, no.
你们都支持她离开吗 并不
Who's gonna help me inventory the new artifact room if you go?
你要是走了 谁来帮我整理新的神器室
And by help, you mean do it for you, right?
你说的"帮你" 其实是"替你" 对吧
Exactly.
对对对
Cassie, you take as much time as you need, okay?
卡桑 你需要多长时间 就休息多长时间
The Library's always gonna have a Librarian
只要我还在这里
as long as I'm here.
图书馆永远都会有图书馆员在
I know.
我知道
Look, Jenkins told me he has been thinking
詹金斯和我说 这段时间他一直在思考
about his purpose within the Library.
他在图书馆的使命
That's what I need to do.
这也是我需要想明白的
Find out if my purpose is here or...
寻找自己的使命 是在这里...
elsewhere.
还是在别的地方
Be safe.
注意安全
That's the plan.
我也是这么想的
She'll be back.
她会回来的
This house was built in 1910, so it can get drafty,
这套房♥子建于1910年 所以会有点透风
but there are lots of extra blankets in the closet.
不过衣橱里有很多很多毯子哦
It's perfect. You know, we fell in love with it
完美 中介第一次带我们来看♥房♥♥时
the moment the realtor showed us.
我们就爱上了这里
We've been here for three years now,
现在已经在这里住了三年了
and we are so much more at home here
这里比在城市里
than we ever were in the city.
更能让我们感到家的温暖
Speak for yourself, Mom.
就你一个人这么觉得而已 老妈
Hey, please pretend you have manners
你就不能假装一下自己很有礼貌
and introduce yourself.
介绍一下自己吗
Freddy, this is Cassandra.
弗莱迪 这是卡桑德拉
Cassandra, this is my son,
卡桑德拉 这是我儿子
Freddy, who I promise was not raised in a barn.
我保证弗莱迪不是在农场里长大的熊孩子
Hi. Can I ride my bike to the camera store?
你好 我能骑车去相机店吗
In Victorville? How many
胜利谷的那个吗
times have I said no riding outside of town?
你要让我说多少遍 不可以离开小镇
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表