剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Why? Who was that?
为什么 那是谁
There was an old guy in the mirror.
刚刚镜子里有个老人
I was trying to call for a door out of here,
我刚在尝试和外界连接
but the connection died.
但连接中断了
Of course. The barrier makes it a dead zone for magic as well.
当然 因为屏障也阻断了这里的魔法
Why do you have a suitcase?
你为什么带个行李箱
What... are you running away?
你要逃走吗
Freddy, they think I did this.
弗莱迪 他们认为这一切是我造成的
I can't solve this on my own.
我一个人没法解决这一切
You're not on your own.
你不是独自一人
I think I found something. Come with me.
我刚刚有发现 快跟我去看看
All right, you said the town was protected by a barrier.
你刚说这个小镇是被一个屏障保护着的
So I went through all my pictures to see if I could see it.
所以我查看了所有的照片 想找到那个东西
Did you? No.
你找到了吗 没有
But I saw something else.
但我找到了其他的东西
That lens flare is on every pic.
每张照片上都有这个光晕
That's not a lens flare. Uh, we need to see it closer.
这不是光晕 我们需要近距离观察
Can you zoom in at all? Yeah.
你能放大吗 可以
What is that?
那是什么
A fairy.
一只精灵
It's a fairy.
这是只精灵
Only one problem, I don't know anything about fairies.
问题在于我对精灵一无所知
I mean, I know a little bit. I met one once.
我是说 我知道一点 我曾经遇到过一只
You met a fairy?
你见过精灵吗
I have the basics. Uh, they don't like iron.
我基本了解一些 他们不喜欢铁
They have an aristocratic social structure, but I don't...
他们崇尚贵族社会结构 但是我没有...
I don't have the specifics.
我不了解具体的
But we do have a library.
但是我们有图书馆
You're right.
你说得对
Come on.
我们走
I told you she was strange. No one's that good at quilting.
我就说她有问题 哪有人那么会缝被子
Let's check my house next. Come on, let's go.
接下来去我家看看 快点 我们走
Let's hit the books. What are we looking for?
我们去看书吧 那我们要看什么
Anything about fairies. Come.
关于精灵的一切 走
Luckily, fairies made it into human folklore,
幸运的是 民间传说里有提到精灵
so we know more about them.
所以我们可以了解到更多
They like nature, tidiness, and shiny things.
他们喜欢自然 整洁还有闪闪发光的东西
And there are a lot of different types of them.
它们还有各种各样的类型
Pixies, sprites,
恶作剧精灵 动物外表的精灵
brownies, leprechauns.
善良的棕精灵 会做鞋的矮精灵
No way to figure out which one is helping the town.
那也说不好 到底是谁在帮助这个小镇
You know, that's another thing.
还有另一件事
I don't think fairies are naturally altruistic,
我觉得精灵不是天生就会行善的
so why is one helping Havenport?
所以这一个为什么要帮助海文港
Well, maybe we can ask it.
也许我们可以直接问问看
Look, this book says,
看 这本书上说
if you see a fairy ring, fairies are nearby.
如果你发现一个仙女环 就说明附近就有精灵
There are rings of trees
森林里到处都是
and mushrooms like this all over the woods.
这种成圈的树和蘑菇
So we must be near a fairy grove.
所以我们必须要去精灵树丛
So, we go to the woods, find the fairy ring,
所以 我们要去森林 找到仙女环
and maybe find the fairy.
就可能会发现精灵
We don't have time for maybes.
我们没时间了
I think I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Only one way to find out.
这是唯一的办法了
The magnetic display in the children's
儿童科学区的磁铁展
science area had all of these iron filings.
总是会有各种铁屑铁粉
Since fairies are allergic to iron,
既然精灵对铁过敏
should be able to slow it
应该会变得足够慢
down enough so that we can see it and follow it.
这样我们就可以看见 然后进行追踪了
But if the barrier is breaking down,
但如果打破屏障之后
what if the fairy doesn't come?
精灵不出现呢
Then, ouch. Ready?
那就 糟糕了 准备好了吗
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
There it is! The fairy! Go!
在那里 是精灵 走
Follow it! Follow it!
跟着她 跟着她
Where is it going? I don't know!
她要去哪里 我不知道
Where she belongs.
去她该去的地方
Councilman Weeks, you trapped the fairy?
威克斯议员 是你囚禁了精灵吗
I was a boy.
我小的时候
My friends had left me in the woods.
有一次 朋友把我一个人留在森林里
I was scared.
我很害怕
And I tripped.
还绊倒了
And there she was. She was stuck.
然后她就出现了 她被困住了
I freed her.
我解救了她
And because I freed her, she said she would grant me one wish.
因为我解救了她 她允诺我一个愿望
My dad, there had been a car accident.
我的父亲死于一场车祸
"I want my father back," I said to her.
我和她说 "我想要我的父亲回来"
But she said she couldn't undo the past.
但她说她不能改变过去
So I thought, make everything better for the future.
所以我就想 让未来变得更美好一些
I wished no one got hurt anymore.
我希望不要再有人受伤
I wish... I wish that no one got hurt anymore.
我希望... 我希望不要再有人受伤
Ever since then...
从那以后...
she's protected the town.
她就开始保护这个城镇
No one gets hurt here.
在这里没人会受伤
So the globe started to crack.
现在雪景球开始有裂纹
And the magic's failing.
魔法也就开始失效
Only since you showed up.
你来了以后才开始这样的
You must have done something.
你一定是做了什么事
No, I didn't. I just came through the...
没有 我没有 我只是通过...
the door.
传送门来这里
I used a magical port of entry.
我用过一个魔法入口
It must have punctured the barrier.
一定是它打破了屏障
This is my fault.
是我的错
Then only you can fix it.
那就只有你能弥补了
No, I can't. Nor should I.
不 我不能 我也不应该
Yes!
你可以
You'll go away.
你离开这里
The town...
这个城镇...
Karla...
卡拉...
they will believe in Havenport again.
他们就会再次信任海文港
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好转
Things aren't okay just because you want them to be.
世界不会因为你的一厢情愿 就会变好
Go! Go!
跑 跑
Go! Go! Go!
跑 跑 跑
There she is! Get her!
她在这里 抓住她
It's okay. Everybody calm down.
没关系 大家冷静点
Why did you do this to us?
你为什么要这么对我们
Oh, she didn't do anything.
她什么也没做
Freddy, get away from her.
弗莱迪 离她远点
Listen to your mother, son.
听你妈妈的话 孩子
You're not my father!
你又不是我父亲
And you don't get to play nice with me.
你别想讨好我
Now that I know the truth, this is your fault.
我现在已经知道真♥相♥了 都是你的错
Don't be hysterical. Cassandra... No, this is your fault,
别激动 是卡桑德拉 不 是你的错
and I'll prove it.
而且我可以证明
No, Freddy! No!
不要 弗莱迪 不要
What is that?
那是什么
It's a fairy. It's been
是精灵 她已经在海文港
stopping accidents in Havenport for 27 years.
阻止意外事故 整整二十七年
27 years of servitude.
整整二十七年的奴役生涯
Years I was forced to stop
数十年来 我被迫保护你们这群
you foolish humans from your own misdeeds,
愚蠢的人类 不要你们自作自受
soothe your scraped knees,
缓解你们擦伤的膝盖
and fix your mistakes.
弥补你们犯下的错误
And now, I have 27 years
现在 我有整整二十七年的苦痛
of pain to give.
需要释放
Come on!
快跑
She's going to destroy the town
她打算毁了这座城镇
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表