剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
What?
啥玩意
I'm not parked in two spots.
我没占两个车位啊
come on, man.
不是吧
What?
什么
Lucky? Not today.
幸运吗 可不是今天
Keys, keys.
钥匙 钥匙
Uh, hello?
有人吗
第二季 第2集
图书馆员与运气大盗
You sure this is necessary?
你确定有这必要吗
That thing almost burned down Yosemite National Forest.
那东西差点没把优胜美地国家公园烧光
Well, Jonas Salk had to test his vaccine,
就像乔纳斯索尔克得测试他的疫苗
we have to test our tools.
我们也得测试我们的家伙
Jenkins, if you're making brekkie,
詹金斯 你在做早餐吗
I will take some tomato and avocado.
我可以拿点西红柿和牛油果
Not an ordinary toaster, Mr. Jones.
这可不是普普通通的面包机 琼斯先生
This is the Toaster of Albuquerque.
这是阿尔伯克基之炉
I think I'm going to be using it as our new artifact tester.
我觉得我们可以用来当做新的神器检测仪
What happened to our old artifact tester?
我们旧的神器检测仪有什么毛病吗
No, not a new artifact tester,
不是 不是新的神器检测仪
a tester of new artifacts.
而是针对新神器的检测仪
And our old tester of artifacts?
那咱们旧的神器检测仪怎么办
Our scanners used to determine age
我们的扫描仪推测年代只能通过
by the breakdown of magic within the artifact,
判断神器中的魔法衰竭的时间
akin to carbon dating.
类似于碳定年
But with the ley lines dormant and prophecy ended,
但随着地裂休眠以及预言结束
we need new tools to detect new magic.
我们需要新的工具来探测新的魔法
I understand completely.
完全明白了
If I could still get some avocado on mine, just on the side...
如果我的吐司能放点牛油果的话 只涂边上就行...
It's not...
不是...
I understand what you're saying, Cassandra,
我明白你的意思 卡珊德拉
okay, but I spent my whole life hiding from who I really was.
但我这一辈子都在逃避面对自己
Now that I'm at peace with it,
现在我终于能平常心面对了
I can't tell anybody?
我就不能和别人分享一下我的喜悦吗
But that's the way that it's always been.
但一直以来就是这样啊
I don't understand why it's bothering you now.
我就不明白你在烦些什么
You're not... Jones, Jones, okay?
你不...琼斯 琼斯
The Super Bowl, yeah. Somebody wins the Super Bowl,
超级碗 要是哪个队赢了超级碗
they throw 'em a parade.
大家都会为他们游♥行♥庆祝的
Sometimes we get toast.
还有祝酒什么的
Guys, back when I was in counterterrorism,
我还在反恐组织工作那会
we used to fight catastrophe all the time.
我们一直在和各种灾难作斗争
We couldn't talk about it. Comes with the job.
但我们不能说出去 这就是职业属性
See, it's perfectly normal to want recognition,
想获得认同感 这再正常不过了
but this is the job we signed up for.
但这是我们签字画押了的工作
We don't get to be... Normal, exactly.
我们不会那么... 平庸 没错
You won't live normal lives.
你们不会过平庸的生活
You're not normal people. You're Librarians.
你们也不是平庸的人 你们是图书馆员
Flynn, what are you doing in the mirror?
弗林 你在镜子里做什么
Well, after we tether to the Library,
既然我们已经和图书馆绑定了
I'll be taking on certain responsibilities
我就得承担一些
that used to be performed by Judson,
以前贾德森承担过的任务
namely surprising you by popping up
也就是说 突然出现在
into mirrors, TV screens, and windows.
镜子 电视屏幕和窗户里 吓你们一跳
And I think I've finally... mastered how to do it.
我觉得我终于...掌握了个中诀窍
Why... why are you guys upside down?
你们为什么都是倒着的
Wait! No normal lives,
等等 不能过正常的生活吗
not at all, not ever?
完全没有吗 一直没有吗
It's just now that I'm not living with the constant fear
既然我现在已经不用担心
of the brain tumor killing me,
会死于脑瘤了
I just thought I'd be able
我就想能不能
to experience things that normal people do.
体验一下正常人都做些什么
You have a higher calling now,
你现在有更高的使命了
your life, your commitment here in the Library.
你的生活 你的承诺都献给了图书馆
No relationships, families...?
就没其他关系了吗 家人
No friends? Friends? No.
没朋友吗 朋友 没有
No, especially not friends.
尤其是不能有朋友
Why are you doing this?
你干嘛要到那里面去
Because this is how we'll communicate with the team from afar.
因为这个就是以后我们队内远距离交流的方式了
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this
无论如何
if it's the last thing I do.
我也得把这玩意搞明白
Wait, um, so why can't we have friends?
等下 为什么我们不能有朋友
Because emotional ties outside the Library
因为在图书馆外的情感联♥系♥
cause chaos and distraction and confusion.
会让你们感到混乱 困惑
All right, well, Thomas Aquinas said,
好吧 托马斯阿奎纳曾说过
"There is nothing on this Earth
"真挚的友谊
more to be prized than true friendship."
是世界上最珍贵的东西"
Thomas Aquinas? Thomas Aquinas was never a Librarian.
托马斯阿奎纳 托马斯阿奎纳又不是图书馆员
Thomas Aquinas barely made the waiting list.
托马斯阿奎纳连候选人都够不上
Listen, guys, I know what you're going through.
听着 伙计们 我知道你们正在经历着什么
It happened to me.
以前的我也是如此
There comes a point in time in every Librarian's life
每一个图书馆员一生中都会有这么一段时间
when he has to deal with the downside of being a superhero.
必须承担做一个超级英雄不好的一面
Superhero? That is what we are, in a way.
超级英雄 某种程度上我们就是
We can do amazing things, but we don't do normal things.
我们可以做惊人的事 但绝不做平庸的事
It's like my old friend and mentor Judson once said.
就像我的老友和导师贾德森曾说过
He used to say to me, "You have
他对我说 "你一定要
to think of yourself as being celibate monks."
把自己想成苦行僧"
Uh, but you're not. You have Baird.
你并没有吧 你有贝尔德了
Doesn't count. What?
不算 什么
What I mean is you, sweetie, are from the Library,
我是说 亲爱的 你就是图书馆的一员
so you understand the life in the way that an outsider wouldn't.
你比外人更理解我们的生活方式
Well, I'm not buying it, all right?
完全不信 好吗
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna take Ezekiel
好了 我要带着伊齐基尔
and go see one of my friends, Slayton, all right?
去见我一个朋友了 叫斯莱顿
We're gonna drink some beer.
我们会喝点啤酒
We're gonna bet on some ponies,
再赌个赛马
like real people, all right?
就像正常人一样 好吗
You ready, Jones?
准备好了吗 琼斯
I was born ready.
早准备好了
Take off the hat.
把帽子摘了
But I was... Take off the hat.
但我... 快摘了得了
I don't count? Sweetie, that's not what I...
我不算 亲爱的 我不是...
This is what I was looking for.
就是这个 我找好久了
赛马大满贯第四站
坏运气赛马场
Oh, look at this, huh?
看看这吧
Excitement of the race.
比赛的刺♥激♥感
You can smell the horse sweat.
你都能闻到马的汗味
Nothing more pure.
简单粗暴
It's not gonna bite.
又不会咬你
Maybe not.
这可不一定
You don't have to worry about me, mate.
你不用担心我
The 12 deadliest animals in the world all come from my hometown.
十二种世界上最致命的动物都来自于我的家乡
Well, good, because they can sense fear.
好吧 因为它们对恐惧很敏感
Slayton, how you doin', Bubba?
斯莱顿 你怎么样老兄
Good, man.
很好
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
What do you mean? You invited me weeks ago.
什么意思 几周前你请我来的啊
Oh, that's right, I did.
对啊 是我
Man, things have been crazy.
最近发生的事都有些疯狂
You bein' here is the first good thing to happen in a while.
你的到来算是最近发生的头一件好事了
Well, this is my colleague, Ezekiel Jones.
这是我同事 伊齐基尔 琼斯
You two work on the pipeline together?
你们俩都干输油管道那个活吗
No, we... something like that, yeah.
不是 我们...差不多吧
Then maybe you can explain this guy.
那你肯定很了解他了
He's one of the smartest dudes I know.
他是我认识的最聪明的人之一了
He's like a walkin' library.
简直就是个活图书馆
But he doesn't want to be any more than an oil field roughneck.
但他却只想当个油田钻工
Hey.
嘿
Glad you're here, Jake. Thank you.
很高兴你来了 杰克 谢谢
Check this out.
看看这个吧
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表