剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
We just spent this whole movie as detectives
我们整个电影都在扮演侦探
and didn't deduce anything.
什么都没有分♥析♥
I'd suggest you stop being detectives
我建议你们不要扮演侦探了
and start being Librarians.
而是做回图书馆员
All right, now...
好吧 现在...
Let's see if we can take care of the other Librarians.
看看我们能不能帮助其他图书馆员
The magic typewriter got us into this mess.
魔法打字机给我们带来的这些麻烦
It should also get us out of it.
也应该能帮我们解决问题
Madeline Kincaid and Tony first fell in love...
玛德琳·金凯德从在俱乐部当歌♥手时
When she started singing at the club.
就和托尼相爱了
It was her daddy's money that bankrolled
她用她爸的钱资助建造了
the construction of The S.S. Tango.
"SS探戈"水上赌场
But then business started booming
但生意火起来之后
and Madeline went from being indispensable to disposable.
玛德琳从不可替代 变成了可有可无
And hell hath no fury... Like a woman scorned.
女人受到轻蔑 怒火比地狱之火还要可怕
What are we missing? What are we missing?
我们遗漏了什么 我们遗漏了什么
Wait. How do we know she wants her necklace back?
等等 我们怎么知道她想找回项链
She doesn't want that.
她其实并不想要项链
That's the ruse she used to get us to play patsy.
这是她的诡计 把我们耍得团团转
You mentioned that, she didn't.
是你提到的 她并没有
She said someone connected to the gaming industry
她只是说 赌场里有位先生
had something of hers, but she didn't specify.
手里有她的东西 但她没具体说是什么
Question one, why did I assume that's what she wanted?
问题一 我为什么要假设她想要的是项链
Question two, what does she really want?
问题二 她真正想要的是什么
Let's ask her.
我们去问问她
Sorry, did that hurt? Hurt, baby? I'm not even ticklish.
抱歉 疼吗 宝贝 连痒痒都不算
Here's to the found, the lost, and the looking.
敬发现 失去与寻找
Hello? Is anyone in?
你好 有人在吗
Come in.
进来
Mr. Doyle? Mr. Mac Doyle?
是道尔先生 麦克·道尔先生吗
That's what my mama called me. Take a seat, Miss Kincaid.
我妈就是这么叫我的 坐吧 金凯德小姐
You know my lover and associate Kitty Dupree.
这是我爱人兼同事凯蒂·杜普里 你知道吧
Uh, no.
呃 我不知道
How do you do?
你好吗
Mr. Doyle, I'm here to discu...
道尔先生 我来是为了...
Oh, I know all about your problem.
哦 我很清楚你遇到了什么问题
You want me to play the dual role
你想让我在公汽卡车公♥司♥制♥作♥的
of "Patsy Punching-Bag" And "Johnny Swiss-Cheese"
《我怕是傻了》电影中扮演"糊涂出气筒"
in a bus-and-truck production of "I Musta Been Stupid."
和"约翰·瑞士奶酪"两个角色 对吧
Well, sister, I caught wise when I caught wind
小姐姐 你刚才进来时 带进了一阵风
the second you wafted in here.
这阵风告诉了我一切
Oh, I'm afraid I don't understand.
呃 我恐怕不太明白
You're not alone.
我也不明白
You want to be a little less poetic, Mac?
你能别瞎比比了吗 麦克
Tony The Shaz took something from you. What was it?
猎头托尼夺走了你一件东西 是什么东西
I, uh, we...
我 呃 我们...
Oh, we know you were together.
我知道你们之前在一起过
We know your daddy's money financed an empire.
我们知道 你用你♥爸♥的钱建了一座商业帝国
But then things got different and you wanted out.
但后来事情有变 你想退出
And you took his pound of flesh as payment for a broken heart.
为了弥补你受伤的心灵 你狠狠伤了他一把
You're not just good, Mr. Doyle.
你可真了不得 道尔先生
You're clairvoyant.
你很有洞察力
You got all that just from my scent?
你只是见到了我 就知道了这些吗
Imagine what insight you
想象一下 如果你能触碰到我
might glean from my touch. I keep a bungalow...
还会知道些什么呢 我有栋别♥墅♥...
Enough with the bungalow, Madeline.
甭提别♥墅♥了 玛德琳
Not gonna happen. What does Tony have?
什么都不会发生的 托尼夺走了你的什么
I never should have left him.
我就不应该离开他
Then everything would have been okay.
那样的话 事情就不会变得这么糟
He wasn't all bad, not always.
他并没有坏透 他有时候对我也挺好的
But he took something from you, didn't he?
但他从你这里夺走了什么东西 不是吗
Yes. To punish you for leaving.
是的 为了报复你的离开
Yes.
是的
To hurt you in a way that only you could be hurt.
用真正能伤害到你的方式 伤害了你
Yes.
是的
But it wasn't a career that he took from you.
但他夺走的不是你的事业
No. Or your youth.
不是 也不是你的青春
But he took something, Madeline,
但他夺走了某样东西 玛德琳
something irreplaceable.
某样不可替代的东西
Mm-hmm, yes.
呃 是的
And it wasn't your rubies, was it, Madeline?
也不是你的红宝石 对吗 玛德琳
Tell me, what was it? It was...
告诉我 是什么
My Pearl.
我的珀尔[意为珍珠]
Madeline and Tony had a daughter,
玛德琳和托尼有个女儿
but they kept it hush-hush to avoid scandal,
但为了避免流言蜚语 一直秘密抚养
and when Madeline left, Tony took her.
玛德琳离开时 托尼抢走了女儿
That's who I saw below deck.
就是我在甲板下看到的那个人
I wasn't there to find the necklace,
我去那里不是为了找项链
I was there to see the girl.
而是为了看看我的女儿
Wheeler changed the whole movie
惠勒重写了最后四页
by rewriting the last four pages.
改写了整个电影
He changed the heroine to a femme fatale,
他将女主角变成了一个荡♥妇♥
the villain to a victim.
将反面角色变成了受害者
And the pearl to a ruby.
将珍珠变成了红宝石
For the last time, Dr. Erving,
我再问最后一次 欧文博士
what's your interest in ruby necklaces?
你要红宝石项链干什么
Gift for your mom.
送我妈
So, Dr. J, or is it Mr. Doyle?
那么 J博士 或者说是道尔先生
Back for round two?
来第二轮吗
Boys, take Pearl below.
伙计们 带珀尔下去
She don't like the sight of blood.
她不喜欢血腥场面
But before you go,
但走之前
don't worry, sweetheart,
别担心 甜心
Daddy'll give it back.
爸爸会还给你的
You'll never get away with this.
这件事没完
Oh, no? Two thieves break into my office,
是吗 两个小贼闯进我的办公室
to steal a rare ruby necklace,
妄想偷一条稀有的红宝石项链
both get shot trying to flee the scene.
在逃离过程中中弹身亡
Who'll say different?
这个结局 谁有异议吗
Looks like your boys might have missed
看起来你们搜我身的时候
this little fellow, Shaz, when they frisked me.
可能忘了这个家伙了 猎头
Hands up! Tony?
举起手来 托尼
Madeline? Yes, Tony, it's me.
玛德琳 是的 托尼 是我
I've come to apologize. What?
我是来道歉的 什么
You don't scare me. Go ahead and shoot.
你吓不倒我 开枪啊
I know I hurt you, Tony, but please,
我知道我伤害了你 托尼 但是求求你
don't punish Pearl for something I did.
不要因为我而惩罚珀尔
That's a lie. You're all bluff.
你撒谎 你是在虚张声势
Take away your daddy's money and what are you?
要是没了你♥爸♥的财产 你还算个什么
A so-so singer with too much past and too little future.
一个资质平平的歌♥手 太多黑历史 前途渺茫
I don't care about my future, Tony.
我不在乎我的未来 托尼
Only Pearl's future. Shut up!
我只在乎珀尔的未来 闭嘴
I'm sorry, Tony. I said shut up!
对不起 托尼 我让你闭嘴
I loved you once, and you loved me.
我曾爱过你 你也爱过我
If you love her, let her go.
如果你爱她 就放过她吧
Never! This story ends one way only.
绝不 这个故事只有一个结局
Drop it, Doyle! Ah!
放弃吧 道尔 啊
Boys!
来人
Alright, boys you know what to do.
好了 你们知道该做什么
Fit 'em with cement shoes and make 'em fish food.
给他们绑上水泥 让他们喂鱼去吧
Watch out!
小心
Tex Mangrove...
泰克斯·曼格罗夫
was...
是
was...
是
his...
他的
Name Cassandra, keep 'em covered
名字 卡桑德拉 把他们盖起来
while Stone and Ezekiel tie 'em up.
司顿和伊齐基尔把它们绑起来
Then call LAPD Harbor Patrol
然后叫海港巡逻队来
and tell 'em to get Tony The Shaz on a 207.
让他们来207房♥抓猎头托尼
Kitty, what do you say we take Madeline downstairs
凯蒂 我们把玛德琳带下楼
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表