剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
And I didn't water taxi through three miles of chop
我坐了三英里的水上计程车才来到这里
to listen to any flunky lip,
不是特地来听你这个马屁精讲废话的
so unless you want to paddle that clipboard
所以除非你想靠那个写字板
back to the mainland,
一点点划着回陆地上
I suggest you find Tony The Shaz
我建议你立刻去把猎头托尼找来
and tell him that Dr. J and Lady Gaga are at the bar...
告诉他J博士和嘎嘎小姐会在吧台...
having drinks.
品酒
This is crazy. We're cooking a weasel.
这太搞笑了 我们竟然在煮黄鼠狼吃
And what, we're supposed to just wait out here all night?
难道我们打算在这里待上一整晚吗
Beautiful country, isn't it?
这是个美丽的国家 不是吗
Look, where do we think this story goes next?
我们至少得想想故事的下一幕会是什么
Well, hopefully Jenkins
诶 希望詹金斯
fixes the door and we don't have to find out.
能将那个门修好 我们就不用经历下一幕了
Where is that music coming from?
这音乐是从何而来
I feel there's a song coming on.
我觉得 我要唱歌♥了
They said he had no mother
# 他们说他是个没妈的孩子 #
But grew from a dusty plain
# 成长于一片肮脏的土地 #
Stone, what are you doing?
司顿 你在做什么
And no jail that'll hold him
# 他拥有一颗自♥由♥的灵魂 #
Or slow him with ball and chain
# 无人能阻挡他前进的步伐 #
Behind the gun for hire is a burning raging fire
# 那把出租的枪杆后 是熊熊的烈火 #
That even he could not contain
# 就连他也无法控制 #
Tex Mangrove was his name
# 他的名字是泰克斯·曼格罗夫 #
Tex Mangrove was his name
# 他的名字是泰克斯·曼格罗夫 #
Is everything all right?
出什么问题了吗
We'll figure out the glitch and open again soon.
我们马上就能解决了 然后再次开张
Well, I had hoped that...
好吧 我本来希望...
I know, I promise. As soon as possible.
我知道 我保证 很快的
Why is this happening? Was this an old Indian burial ground?
怎么会这样啊 这里难道曾是个印第安墓地吗
Was the marquee hit by lightning? What?
难道影院门口的遮檐遭雷劈了吗
I think it is safe to say
可以肯定的是
that there is an unknown force at work.
有股不为人知的神秘力量在作祟
The question is why here? Why now?
问题是为什么会在这里 为什么是现在
Why these films? I have no idea.
以及为什么是这几部电影 我也不知道
My father would have loved it, though. Your father?
我爸要是知道肯定乐死了 你父亲吗
My father was James Desmond Wheeler.
我父亲是杰姆斯·德斯蒙德·惠勒
Okay, they bring us back. We ask them about the necklace.
他们会带我们过去 我们问他们项链在哪里
They get suspicious, search you, find the gun, rough you up.
他们开始怀疑 搜身 找到了枪 打了你一顿
I slip out, go below deck.
我悄悄溜了 去到甲板下
How bad does it get?
我会被打得有多惨呢
I'm not gonna lie, you won't like it.
说实话吧 反正是你不喜欢的程度
Okay, what exactly are the rules here?
好吧 所以这里到底什么规矩
I can't drive into oncoming traffic,
我不能直接撞上迎面而来的车
but I can somehow get away with calling you Lady Gaga Van Damme?
但可以叫你嘎嘎·范·戴姆小姐吗
It appears we have some leeway in our actions
看起来是这样的 只要遵循几个主要情节
provided we adhere to the major plot points.
剩下的由我们随意放飞自我
And getting the hell kicked out of me is a major plot point?
那我被凑得头破血流 也是主要情节吗
Right. Okay, what happens next?
没错 好吧 那下一步是什么
Then they throw you over the side.
他们会把你丢到船舷外
What? Don't worry.
神马?! 别担心
I pick you up halfway to shore in an inflatable rubber dinghy.
我会开着橡皮救生艇 半路去救你
So after being beaten, I only have to swim
所以被打之后 我还得在冰冷的水里
for a mile and a half through freezing water?
游上一英里半吗
Right. And what are you doing
是的 那在我遭罪的时候
the entire time I'm getting worked over?
你都做些什么
I investigate and determine Schazzola's moll has the rubies.
我会调查确定 红宝石在斯加佐拉的情妇手上
But we already know that!
可我们已经知道了啊
What do you want me to say, Flynn?
那你还想我怎么样 弗林
Mac. No Lara Croft movies back then.
麦克 那时候还没有古墓丽影这种电影啊
Women did the sleuthing, men did the punching.
侦查动脑靠女人 打架挨揍靠男人
Well, I don't see why I...
哎 我真的就不懂...
The Shaz will see you now.
猎头现在可以见你们了
Do you know my father's work well, Mr. Jenkins?
詹金斯先生 你熟悉我父亲的作品吗
Well, I rank "The Achilles High Heel"
唔 在同一种类型的作品里
and "Tis of Thee" Among the highest in their genres.
我认为《情迷高跟鞋》和《可爱的你》是巅峰
Ooh, good taste. You know,
嗯 品位不错
it's funny the three that are running now
你知道吗 现在放映的那三部
are amongst my least favorite.
其实是我最不喜欢的三部
The music in "Chaps In Chaps!" Is good, though.
但《人套人》里的音乐确实不错
And the natural dapple of light in the ambush is very nice.
还有埋伏的那一幕 那自然的光纹也很美
I wonder, would you have any
我很好奇 你还有
of the original production reports or scripts
你父亲的那些电影里最初的
from your father's films? I have it all.
拍摄报告或者剧本吗 所有的我都有
This isn't a town. I want to play cowboy in a town.
我们怎么老在山上 宝宝想演城里的牛仔啊
Hang on, Dandy Dan. I got a good feeling about this place.
别这样 丹尼·丹 我对这里很有好感
It feels safe here. Oh, I hear what you're saying, Lacey.
感觉很安全 英雄所见略同 莱西
Or... Cassie.
呃... 也许是卡桑
Yes, ma'am. A man can lay down some roots here.
就是啊 我感觉都可以在这里扎根了
There they are! Let's get 'em!
他们在那里 快抓住他们
Ambush! Go!
是陷阱 快走
The loo! What?
那个厕所! 什么
The dunny! What?
那间茅厕啊! 你说啥
The poop shack over there!
就是那边那间屎坑啊!!
Jenkins must have patched us through to the right movie.
詹金斯肯定能把我们带去对的电影了
All right, you guys make a run for it. I'll cover you.
你们先走 我来掩护你们
Take Frannie. Okay.
拿着小芙芙 好的
Oh, hoo-hoo.
哎哟我的妈
Pretty sure we're in the wrong movie again!
我们肯定我们又进错片场了!
For the last time, Dr. Erving,
我再问最后一次 欧文博士
what's your interest in ruby necklaces?
你要红宝石项链干什么
Okay! I think this plot point's been achieved.
够了 我觉得这段情节已经差不多了
Let's move on.
咱们该换下一幕了
Listen to this guy.
听听这人说的话
Cool customer.
多么冷静的客户
Dr. Julius Erving, "The Iceman."
朱利叶斯·欧文博士 大名鼎鼎的"冰人"
Technically, George Gervin was "The Iceman."
准确的说 乔治·格文才是真正的"冰人"
How about I tell you what you're not telling me?
不如我来告诉你 你都向我隐瞒了些什么
Madeline Kincaid sent you along with your...
是玛德琳·金凯德派你和...
Hey, where's the dame?
等等 那个女人跑哪儿去了
She must have slipped out. She won't get far.
她应该是溜走了 但肯定跑不远
Tell Madeline Kincaid there's
告诉玛德琳·金凯德
nothing left for her on this ship no more.
这艘船上已经没有她感兴趣的东西了
She made damn sure of that when she left.
她离开的时候 已经确认过了
Surprised? Madeline didn't share the full story with you.
惊喜吗 意外吗 看来玛德琳没和你说实话啊
Par for the course with a dame like that.
就那种女人 故事发展成这样也是意料之中啊
Give her my love when you see her.
见到她的时候 别忘了带去我的爱哟
Oh, yeah, give her this for me, too.
哦 对了 再多帮我带一份爱的捶捶吧
Okay, Chico, over the side.
好了 小伙子们 丢去船舷外吧
Water will wake him up,
冰水会让他保持清醒的
then find the dame.
然后给我把那女人找回来
Right, Shaz.
遵命 猎头
Why am I still in the cowboy outfit?
为什么我还穿着牛仔服啊
At least you're not the one wearing lipstick.
至少你没有抹着口红
Commander Reed Steele, we meet again.
里德·斯蒂尔指挥官 我们又见面了
I was not fooled by your disguise.
我没有被你的伪装骗到
Dr. Alexandra Westbrook, lovely as ever.
亚历山德拉·威斯布鲁克博士 还是那么迷人
Young Jub Jub. My, how you've grown.
小贾布 你长大了
Almost a man.
快长成个真正的男人了
Commander, did you really
指挥官 你真的觉得
think that your puny Xenonian Stinger fleet
就凭你们氙星的斯汀杰舰队
could defeat a Blandoriann warship,
能打败布兰多星人的战舰吗
let alone one commanded by me, Dradok,
更不用说 有我德拉多克这样的指挥官
High Priest of Blandoor?
布兰多星的主教
Jub Jub? I got this.
贾布是什么鬼 交给我吧
Dradok, you fool!
德拉多克 你这个傻瓜
The stinger squadron was only a decoy.
斯汀杰舰队只是个诱饵
When the Alliance learned you were commanding this ship,
盟军听说是你在指挥这艘船后
all Xenonian battle cruisers were deployed,
派出了所有的氙星战船
and at warp speed.
全速前进
But to Blandoor!
去布兰多星
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表