剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
And then it's God bless us, everyone.
愿上帝保佑我们 保佑我们所有人
Hi, guys.
嗨 朋友们
Bear here with me for a second here 'cause I'm still...
希望你们不要介意哦
I'm trying to get the language of the Fingerthumbs down.
我还在学指语 有些不熟练
Now, let me see if I got this right.
所以请帮我看看这个手势
What exactly does this mean?
它到底是什么意思呢
Feels like I'm already fluent.
哇 看来我已经掌握的很棒棒了呢
Oh, Mr. And Mother Jones, we were discussing the matter
琼斯先生以及琼斯妈妈 我们刚刚正在讨论
of your imminent demise.
你们该怎么死
Find them! Find them!
找到他们 找到他们
You guys are late. Well, we got tied up.
你们俩迟到啦 这不是被绑住了嘛
Yeah, I'm betting you guys have a plan.
我希望你们有计划了
Of course we do. We're Librarians.
那是当然 我们可是图书馆员呢
Oh, genius! We're gonna push the sleigh through the magic door.
哇 太聪明了 我们把雪橇推进传送门就好啦
Come on.
来吧
Oh, dear me. Dear me.
我的天 我的天
No, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
No, that won't do at all.
你们想都别想
You are going precisely nowhere with my sleigh.
我的雪橇 只能好好的和我待在这里
You have lost, Ezekiel Jones.
你已经输了 伊齐基尔·琼斯
Christmas dies...
圣诞节即将在今晚...
tonight.
彻底消失
Very disappointed in you, Ezekiel.
我对你非常失望啊 伊齐基尔
Is that your grand plan?
这就是你伟大的计划吗
To push the sleigh through a magic door?
把雪橇推进传送门
Well, the door is not for getting something out.
其实吧 那门不是为了送东西出去
It's there to let someone in.
而是敞开欢迎人进来的
I'm so... am I late? I'm late. I'm so sorry I'm late.
我迟到了吗 好像迟到了 真是太抱歉了
I got stuck in a conga line. Hello.
我跳康加舞差点跳忘了 你们好
This is for you. What is this?
这是给你的 这是什么
A pink slip. A vehicle registration.
是解雇通知书 还有车辆登记单
By the way, the sender also included this note.
还有 寄件人同时带来了这封信
"My dear brother,
"致我亲爱的兄弟
I am giving you a Christmas present...
这是我为你准备的圣诞礼物...
my sleigh.
我的雪橇
I gift it to you willingly and freely,
我自愿 慷慨的将这份礼物送给你
Santa Claus."
来自圣诞老人"
He's giving it to me? I don't understand.
他要把它给我吗 我不明白
You see, the Patron Saint of
是这样的 盗贼的守护神
Thieves cannot accept a gift that is not stolen.
不能接受不是偷来的礼物
And this gift is given freely
基于这份礼物是由它合法拥有人
by it rightful owner.
自愿赠送的
Which means you cannot accept it.
也就是说 你无法接受这份礼物
Not now, not ever.
现在不行 将来也不可以
The sleigh and Christmas will always
圣诞雪橇与圣诞节将会永远安全
be safe from you.
远离你的魔爪
Forever. You lose.
笨蛋 你输了
Big time.
输大发了
You can't do this to me!
你们不能这么对我!
Not in my bank!
不能在我的银行里拆我台!
Not on my day!
不能在我过节的这天捣乱!
It's not fair!
这不公平!! (ಥ_ಥ)
It's not fair! It's not fair!
不公平! 不公平!
It's not fair! It's not fair!
这不公平!! 呜呜呜呜呜 (ಥ_ಥ)
It's not fair!
这不公平!!
It's so not fair!
不!! 公!! 平!!
Whoa. What happened there?
哇哦 他这是咋地了
Well, I think the Prince of Thieves
我觉得盗贼小王子的
just showed us his true face.
真面目终于露出来了
You know, it's been my experience that behind
你们知道吗 我的经验告诉我
every egotistical blowhard,
在每一张自恋又爱吹牛的面孔下
there is a petulant, scared little boy
都是一个爱闹脾气 没安全感的小毛孩
So, what do we do with it now?
那我们现在该怎么办呢
I will bring him back to Santa.
我会将他带去给圣诞老人
Well, if you will excuse me,
我想我该先走啦
I have a really terrible vacation
有一个非常糟糕的假期
that I have to get back to.
还等着我回去享受呢
Oh, oh, and... and...
对了对了 还有就是...
my gift to the three of you
我给你们三个人的圣诞礼物就是
is that neither Baird nor Flynn
贝尔德或者弗林不会知道
ever have to know anything about this.
今天发生的这件事
Merry Christmas. Come along, young man.
圣诞快乐 小伙子 跟我走吧
Excuse us. Love your gloves.
借过一下 喜欢你的手套哦
All right, thank to Santa's act of generosity to his bro,
啊 感谢圣诞老人对他兄弟如此慷慨
the cheer-o-meter is full.
圣诞气氛满满的呢
We can finally fly this puppy outta here.
我们总算能把它飞回去了
No, thank you. I have had enough sleigh riding for now.
不了 算了 再坐宝宝就要吐出来了
Mum! You will not believe the night we've had!
麻麻 你不会相信我们刚刚都经历了什么
We saw a... A ghost!
我们看到了... 精灵!
Boo.
在这里呢
Ah, guess we're good to go.
咱们该走啦
Mrs. Jones, it was, well,
琼斯女士 怎么说呢
not exactly a pleasure.
这次经历不算太愉快
Hope to see you again soon.
希望能再次见到你
My son has excellent taste in friends.
我儿子找朋友的品位真是没话说
Let's go. Oh, hey, uh, Stone?
走啦 呃 等等 司顿
Do you mind, uh, taking the door as well?
你介意也从传送门走吗
Well, Mum, looks like we've got one last sleigh ride to catch.
老妈 咱们再坐一次雪橇吧
We do?
真的吗
Come on. We've got a festival to fix.
走吧 咱们得去弥补一下大家
We're going to give back every last present that was stolen.
每一件偷来的物品 我们都要原样还回去
Return gifts to every grandpa...
将礼物还给每一位老人...
mother...
母亲...
and child.
还有小宝宝
Because that's what this holiday is about.
因为这才是圣诞节的意义所在
Caring for one another.
关爱身边的每一个人
Loving one another.
爱护身边的每一个人
But it's not just gifts we'll be returning.
但我们给回的不仅仅是礼物
We'll be giving them back joy.
我们能将欢乐再次带给他们
That's why giving is always better than getting.
这就是为什么 给予总比索取更能令人满足
What a rush. You know, it's exciting giving things, isn't it?
感觉棒极了 给人派礼物的感觉太爽了
I mean, who knew?
谁会知道有这么爽呢
Let's go get the next load. Oh, uh, Mum, that's... that's it.
咱们送下一批吧 呃 都送完了
What? There's no more presents.
什么? 没有其它礼物了
What? No. No!
什么 不行 不可以
But I could have given so much more.
可我明明可以为他们带去更多欢乐啊
Oh, love, I... oh, my God.
啊 亲爱的 我... 哎
I've lived such a greedy life, haven't I, Zekey?
我是不是一直都很自私 只顾自己 齐基
Oh, Zekey, I'm... I'm sorry.
齐基 我... 很对不起
Mum, you adopted four cuckoo children
妈妈 你收养了我们四个没人要的小孩
who didn't have a place in the world.
本来这世上根本没有我们的立足之地
You think all you taught us was greed?
你以为你只教会了我们如何去贪吗
You gave us love.
你给了我们爱
You gave us a home. You gave us a life.
一个温馨的家 一个美好的人生
That is what I learned from you.
这才是你真正教会给我的
Merry Christmas, son.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的儿子
Merry Christmas, Mum.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的妈妈
I love you, son.
我爱你 乖儿子
I love you too, Mum.
我也爱你 麻麻
A little to the left.
左边来一点
A little more. Perfect!
再多一点 完美!
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快
You're back! And not a minute too soon.
你们回来啦 现在后悔也来不及了
That is the last time I
这绝对是我最后一次
take your advice about needing a vacation.
接受你的意见 一起去度假
Point well taken, I concur. Last time I take my own advice.
我也同意 这也是我最后一次接受自己的意见
Miss Cillian, Mr. Stone,
希里安小姐 司顿先生
how very good to see you after all this time.
几日不见 见到你们我可真开心啊
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
So, how was everything here?
这几天图书馆一切都好吗
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表