剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
You can.
你可以的
I'm not a creative expressions teacher.
我并不是一名创造性表达的老师
Yeah, I kind of figured that when you mispronounced
是的 当你读错了你最喜欢的
your favorite Russian muralist.
俄♥罗♥斯♥壁画家名字的时候我就发现了
Yeah.
是的
I'm not a very good liar.
我不太擅长欺骗
But I am a good reporter.
但我很会采访
At least, I was before I got fired.
至少 在我被解雇前我确实是
What'd you get fired for?
你为什么被解雇
Look, I'm not crazy.
听着 我没有疯
I'm not a conspiracy nut.
我不是个阴谋论狂人
I don't believe in UFOs.
我也不相信不明飞行物的存在
But there have been enough incidents in the last several years
但是近些年这里确实发生了足够多的事件表明
to make a real case for magic existing in our world
我们的世界是真实存在魔法的
and for people using that magic
而且那些用魔法的人
for their own personal gains.
都是为了谋取他们的个人利益
So you wrote about it?
所以你报导过
I tried.
我尝试过
I was laughed right out of the newsroom.
但是因此被嘲笑 被踢出了新闻编辑室
I lost my job,
我丢了工作
my reputation,
我的声誉
everything I had worked so hard for.
丢了所有我为之付诸努力的一切
They fired you for writing about magic?
他们解雇你就是因为报导了魔法
They fired me because I wrote about The Library.
他们解雇我是因为我报导了图书馆
I discovered a secret society, decades,
我发现了一个存在了数十年
maybe centuries old,
甚至几个世纪那么久的秘密团体
that houses and procures magical artifacts
他们收藏采购魔法圣器
called "The Library."
人称"图书馆"
I know how all that sounds.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
And you think The Library is here in the forest?
你认为图书馆就在这森林里
I uncovered a secret black ops organization
我揭露了一个美国政♥府♥设立的
within the U.S. Government called DOSA.
叫异统部的隐秘行动组织的秘密
My sources tell me they work hand in hand with The Library.
我的线人告诉我他们和图书馆联手合作
And you think they're at this camp?
你认为他们也在这个营地里
I intercepted an internal communication.
我窃听到一个内部通讯
I figure if they're here,
我发现只要他们在这里
maybe they can lead me to The Library.
或许他们可以带我找到图书馆
If I can prove that The Library exists,
要是我能证明图书馆的存在
I would be completely vindicated.
我就可以证实自己完全是清白的
I could show them I'm not a lunatic.
我证明给他们看我不是个疯子
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I said too much.
我说的太多了
I'm so sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
Damn splinter.
该死的木刺
This is bloody hard.
这太难了
Don't get frustrated.
别灰心
Here, have a drink.
来 喝点饮料
Did you hear another camper vanished?
你有没有听说又一名露营者消失了
Probably one of those me-firsters.
可能又是一名自我中心主义者
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Another one. Sorry.
又一个 抱歉
I'm just really tired. I think it's the altitude.
我真的非常累的 我想是高原反应
Maybe you should go back to our cabin and take a nap.
或许你应该回到我们的木屋小睡一下
What are you up to?
你打什么小主意呢
Nothing.
没有啊
I just want you to feel better
我只是想你感觉好一点
so we can solve mysteries together.
然后我们就可以一起解开谜团
Right? Go! Go, go, go.
对吗 走吧 走
Go, go. Take a nap.
走 走 去睡一觉
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
It's not funny!
一点也不好笑
It's funny. It is very funny.
很好笑 非常好笑
What the hell is the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病
Does this camp just sap everybody's maturity or something?
这个营地是不是能让人变得幼稚还是怎么着
Oh, come on, it's just a prank.
哦 得了吧 只是个恶作剧
You gave me a sleeping potion.
你给我用了催眠剂
Just a little minor magic spell from Dr. Malifici's
就是从马利菲奇博士的白魔法书上
little book of little white spells.
学的一个小魔法而已
What are you doing, Cassandra?
你在做什么 卡桑德拉
Do you think I like this?
你觉得我喜欢这样吗
I mean, don't you? Come on, just a little bit?
我说 难道不是吗 得了吧 有一点喜欢吧
No! Why would you think that?
没有 为什么你会这么想
The movies.
电影都是这么演的啊
Like, camp movies.
就是 野营的电影
I mean, pranks.
我是说 恶作剧
Everybody laughs.
所有人都笑了啊
This is your problem, Cassandra.
这就是你的问题所在 卡桑德拉
You've never lived in the real world.
你从来没有在真实世界里生活过
You've only experienced everyday life in fiction.
你只能在小说里幻想着正常的生活
Your world has been studying and The Library.
你的世界只有研究和图书馆
You actually have no idea
你实际上对正常人的所做所为
what normal people do or think or like!
所思所想所喜所愿一点概念也没有
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Maybe I don't know what normal life is.
或许我不知道正常人的生活是什么样的
Yeah? Well, maybe you ought to find out!
是吗 好吧 或许你应该去好好观察一下
Aah! Oh!
啊 哦
What is that?
那是什么
Can't get this damned splinter.
这该死的木刺弄不出来了
You guys aren't gonna believe what I have to tell you!
你们一定不会相信我准备要告诉你们的事
You're not going to believe what I have to show you!
你一定不会相信我要给你看的东西
The guys in that cabin...
那些在那个小木屋里的家伙
This briefcase...
这个公文包
...they're DOSA! Hey!
...他们是异统部 嘿
You guys are not gonna believe this.
你们一定不会相信这个
So what do we know?
我们到底知道什么
Well, we know the Clipping Book sent us here,
好吧 我们只知道神占书送我们来这里
but we don't know why.
但我们不知道原因
We know that people are disappearing.
我们只知道有人不断在消失
Yanked away mysteriously by a bunch of vines and branches.
被一大捆树枝和藤曼秘密地拖走
And DOSA knows something
而且异统部一定知道些什么
that the Clipping Book didn't tell us.
那也是神占书没告诉我们的
So these people who are disappearing,
所以这些消失的人
why them?
为什么是他们
More importantly, who is making them disappear?
更重要的是 带走他们的罪魁祸首是谁
May I have your attention, please?
请注意一下
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much.
女士们 先生们 非常感谢你们
I have an announcement of another departure
我要宣布我们又少了一个
of a weak link.
拖后腿的
A camper from the Kellog team, Duke Kellog, has left us.
凯洛格队的队员杜克 凯洛格离队了
Apparently, he felt... what did he say?
他觉得...他怎么说的来着
"Suppressed by all the team talk."
小组讨论让人很压抑
Ego, right?
自我中心 对吧
You are so better off without him.
少了他你们会做得更好
No me-firsters!
去他的自我为中心的家伙们
I will see you later!
回见
All right!
好耶
Duke Kellog?
杜克 凯洛格
The initials on the suitcase were D.K.
行李箱上的简写是D.K
Who throws their luggage in a pond
谁会在他们离开前
before they split for home?
把行李箱扔进池子里
I think we have a suspect.
我们知道谁有嫌疑
We need five minutes.
给我们五分钟
Ten tops. Okay.
最多十分钟 好吧
I don't know about this. Follow my lead.
我不知道该怎么做 跟着我就行
Remember, I've seen "Band Camp" Four times.
别忘了 集体露营我看了四次
Good morning, Camp Director Bender!
早上好 营地总监本德
Not my title, but good morning.
我不是什么营地总监 但还是早上好
Are you enjoying your B.T.T. Experience?
你们对这次团队建设露营满意吗
Absolutely!
肯定的呀
We have an idea, though, how you can make it
我们有个主意 能让它变得
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表