剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Gotcha. Improv time. No! No, no. Opposite.
知道了 即兴表演时间 不 正相反
Opposite of improv. Flynn... Mac,
不能即兴 弗林... 麦克
promise me you'll stick to the script
你要保证按着剧本来
and wait for my prompts. I understand.
然后等我提示 我知道了
Careful and cool.
谨慎 冷静
Ahem, come in.
咳咳 进来
Mr. Doyle? Mr. Mac Doyle?
是道尔先生 麦克·道尔先生吗
Maybe yes and maybe no. Ahem.
也许是 也许不是 咳咳
Let's say yes.
那我是吧
And unless I miss my guess, you are sultry Madeline Kincaid,
我没猜错的话 你是性感的玛德琳·金凯德
desperate daughter of Dr. Millionaire Preston Kincaid,
百万富翁普雷斯顿·金凯德博士焦急的女儿
and you are here...
你来这是...
looking for something. Very good, Mr. Doyle.
找什么东西 很好 道尔先生
I'll come straight to the point.
我就直说了
A certain gentleman connected to the
赌场里有位先生
gaming world has something of mine, and...
他手里有我的一个东西
I want it back.
我想要回来
Are you familiar with a Mr. Schazzola?
你和斯加佐拉先生熟吗
Tony The Shaz, yes.
猎头托尼 挺熟的
And unless I miss my guess,
我没猜错的话
he been dabbling in the jewelry trade,
他在珠宝交易方面一直有所涉猎
if you catch my drift.
如果你懂我的意思
I feel an immediate ease with you, Mr. Doyle.
和你在一起真是轻松 道尔先生
Like we have a mental shorthand.
就像心有灵犀一样
We're clearly connected.
我们有某种默契
I want back what's mine, Mr. Doyle.
我想要回我的东西 道尔先生
You can name your price.
开个价吧
I keep a bungalow at The Ambassador.
我在国宾大饭店有栋别♥墅♥
Hello! I'm surprised Mac hasn't introduced us.
你好 麦克居然一直没介绍我们
Kitty Dupree, Mac's long time associate.
我是凯蒂·杜普里 麦克的老同事
Associate? I see.
同事 我明白了
Then I'm sure you can quote me the going rate.
那你可以给我报价了
50 bucks a day plus expenses.
一天五十 加上费用报销
And yet it's clear as gin you're worth ever so much more.
很明显你值这个价
As I said, I keep a bungalow at The Ambassador.
我说过了 我在国宾大饭店有栋别♥墅♥
You can reach me there...
晚上你可以在那里...
at night.
找到我
Good day, Miss Dupree.
祝你今天愉快 杜普里小姐
Ha-ha.
哈哈
Ahem. She didn't seem so bad. That's what I thought, too,
她看起来不坏啊 我也是这么想的
but then she takes a turn you don't see coming,
然后突然一个转折
and then it turns out it was her all along.
原来一切都是她干的
Ah. Okay, angel face, where to next?
好吧 天使脸庞魔鬼心 然后怎么做
Or shall I make a wager?
或者我来猜一个
Even odds we're headed to Long Beach
一半可能 我们要去长滩
to a floating casino called "The SS Tango"
一个叫"SS探戈"的水上赌场
for our first dance with Tony The Shaz.
和猎头托尼跳第一支舞
How'd you know that? This room is full of clues.
你怎么知道 这个房♥间里全是线索
Plus, there's kind of a formula to these things.
而且 这类事件一般都这个套路
Do I get a gun?
我有枪吗
Top desk drawer.
桌子最上面的抽屉
You don't scare me. You're pathetic.
你吓不倒我 你真是可悲
Go ahead and shoot.
开枪啊
Don't do it, Madeline. You can still walk away.
别开枪 玛德琳 现在你还能全身而退
It's too late. I can't go back. I won't.
太迟了 我无法回头了 也不会回头的
You're all bluff.
你在虚张声势
Take away your daddy's money and what are you?
要是没了你♥爸♥的财产 你还算个什么
A so-so singer with too much past and too little future.
一个资质平平的歌♥手 太多黑历史 前途渺茫
Shut up. No husband.
闭嘴 没有丈夫
I mean it, shut up! No talent.
我没开玩笑 闭嘴 没有天赋
And no kid.
没有孩子
Wow. I did not see that coming.
我没料到是这样
Seemed it was going a different way.
好像发展成别的样子了
Yeah, well nevertheless, we must find a way
尽管如此 我们必须得想办法
to communicate the plot to Mr. Carson and Colonel Baird.
把剧情告诉卡尔森先生和贝尔德上校
I still say we go in.
我还是觉得我们应该进去
Now we know the ending, we can help them get to the right spots.
现在我们知道结局了 就能帮他们完成剧情
All we have to do is rig the
我们只需要操纵一下后门
back door just like Flynn did with Charlene.
就像弗林和莎琳那样
We anchor it to Flynn and Baird's things,
定位到弗林和贝尔德的东西上
which is full of their psychic mojo.
那些东西充满了他们的灵气
Actually, that's true. No, it's not...
没错 不 才不是...
please, listen to me, that is too risky.
拜托 听我说 这太冒险了
So what do you suggest, Jenkins?
那你的建议是什么 詹金斯
You say they're trapped in the opening scene,
你说他们被困在了开场
in the office. We need the
办公室里的那一幕
exact date and time from the production report,
我们需要知道确切的拍摄时间和日期
a Tenite thermoplastic Western Electric model 307,
需要一台吞奈特热塑307号♥西方发电机
and a force powerful enough to catalyze temporal induction.
还需要强大的能量 足够引发时间穿越
What are you saying, Jenkins?
你在讲什么鸟语呢 詹金斯
We might be able to call them.
我们也许能够和他们通电♥话♥
This is so cool. It really is.
这也太酷了吧 是啊
How long does the drive take in the movie?
在电影里他们开车开了多久
About three minutes.
差不多三分钟吧
Since they're on their way to a casino,
他们当时是在前往赌场的路上
they talk a lot about Mac's gambling problem,
讨论了一会儿麦克的赌瘾
which was a big theme in their last movie together,
这是最后一部电影的大主题
"Trapeze, Anyone?"
就《空中飞人》那个
I see.
明白了
Hey, do you think this car just knows where to go on its own?
宝贝儿 你觉得这车能自己开吗
Why do you ask? Well, it feels like I'm driving,
干嘛这么问 尽管我感觉我在开车吧
but there's only one road. Pretty clear which way to go.
但只有一条路 该往哪里走很明显啊
If I took my hands off this wheel,
所以如果我不控制方向盘了
think the car would just
这车应该会直接
take us to the water taxi stand on the harbor?
把我们送去港口那边的水上计程车吧
Or would we crash?
还是说... 我们会撞车呢
I think if it feels like you're driving, you probably are.
如果你觉得自己在开车 那你肯定是在开车
I wouldn't test it.
你就别冒险了
You're right.
你说得对
Flynn!
弗林
Well, it's been 15 minutes.
哎 都过了十五分钟了
Either they can't answer or
要不就是他们接不到电♥话♥
they've already progressed to the next scene.
要不就是他们已经去到下一幕了
Miss Cillian? Ezekiel?
希里安小姐 伊齐基尔
This is not good. We're in the wrong movie!
这可不太好 我们进错电影了!!
This is "Chaps In Chaps!" Oh, you think?
这是《人套人》 可真够人套人的
Tex Mangrove and Dandy Dan O'Flannaghan,
泰克斯·曼格罗夫和丹尼·丹·奥弗兰纳甘
you've been found guilty and are hereby sentenced to hang
你们两个被判有罪 立即执行绞刑
until such a time as you are dead.
吊到你们没气为止
Guess you won't be singing yourselves out of this one.
你们这次真的死到临头咯
What do we do? I don't know!
我们该怎么办 不知道啊
I've never seen "Chaps In Chaps!"
我从来没看过《人套人》
May God have mercy on your troubled souls.
但愿上帝保佑你们扭曲的灵魂
Look out, men! It's Lacey McCallister!
小心 伙计 是莱西·麦卡利斯特
Did you see that? It was incredible. I couldn't miss.
你们看到了吗 我也太酷了吧 我枪枪都中诶
This is exactly what I was afraid of,
啊 我最害怕的事情发生了
but do they ever listen?
这些人怎么就不听话呢
I'm sure Colonel Baird and Mr. Carson
我敢肯定贝尔德上校和卡尔森先生
are faring no better.
如今的处境也好不到哪儿去
So what happens in this scene?
这一幕里发生了什么
We talk our way in using aliases saying we need to see the boss,
我们要用到化名 要求见他们的头头
and then he sends for us at the bar.
然后会有人去请他来吧台见我们
Wait, what are the aliases? Names, please.
等等 我们的化名是啥 请报上大名
Yes, sir. May I please introduce you to my fiance
好的 先生 请允许我向你介绍我的未婚妻
Lady Gaga Van Damme. And you are?
嘎嘎·范·戴姆小姐 请问你是
Dr. Julius Erving III.
J博士三世
I'm sorry, doctor, but...
抱歉 博士 但是...
We have urgent business to discuss with Mr. Schazzola.
我们有重要事务 要与斯加佐拉先生谈
Mr. Schazzola is a very busy man.
斯加佐拉先生很忙的
So am I!
难道我不忙吗
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表