剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Dad!
爸爸
So... something happened.
大事不好啦
I just woke up and I'm...
我刚起来发现我...
Old.
老了
Pete? Petey?
皮特 皮皮
Mom? Dad? No!
妈妈 爸爸 不
Wha?
什么
Good heavens! Is that you?
天哪 是你吗
Wha?
什么
An entire town turning old overnight.
整个小镇一夜之间全部变老
How is that even possible? It's not. It's magical.
这怎么可能 是不可能 是魔法
Or maybe it's a time bubble.
或者是因为时空泡沫
Yeah. Or it's Florida.
是啊 或者因为这是弗罗里达
Oh. I love old people holding hands.
哦 我真喜欢看老夫妻牵手
Hey, I'm 22.
嘿 我才二十二岁呢
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Clipping book mentioned the Worth family.
神占书提到了沃思一家
They were the first residents to phone in the incident.
他们是最早目击这场事故的家庭
According to New Weedon census, they live on Queen Street.
根据新威登人口普查记录 他们住在皇后街
"New Weedon." This whole
还"新威登"呢 这整个
town is barely older than that yoga circle.
小镇已经和那个瑜伽圈差不多老了
Or it could be a curse. Maybe this town's
或者这可能是什么诅咒 这个小镇也许是
built on, like, an old people graveyard.
建造在"老年人坟墓"上的
Or a graveyard.
坟墓里不都是老年人吗
Flynn and I will interview the Worths.
弗林和我去拜访沃思一家
You three snoop around, see what you can dig up.
你们三个随便转转 看看能发现什么线索
Come with me, young man. After you, young lady.
走吧 小伙子 紧随其后 我的小姐
Okay.
好吧
Oh, um, excuse me, sir?
嘿 不好意思 先生
Could, uh, we ask you a few quick... ju...
我们...可以问你几个问题吗...
Mommy! Mama!
妈咪 妈妈
I think you just scared off her baby.
我觉得你刚刚吓到她的宝宝了
All right, this is weird, even for us.
我们什么场面没见过 可这也太怪异了
Mrs. Worth? Yes?
沃思太太 我是
I'm Flynn Carsen. Are you a journalist?
我是弗林·卡尔森 你是记者吗
No, I'm a Librarian.
不 我是图书馆员
Mmm, mmm. Thank you for the lemonade, Mrs. Worth.
谢谢你的柠檬水 沃思太太
Cathy, please.
叫我凯茜就行
And this is my husband Pete.
这是我丈夫皮特
And this is Pete Junior. Uh, was Pete Junior.
那是小皮特 额 至少他以前是
Can you tell us what happened?
你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
I was making breakfast. Pete was in bed.
当时我正在做早饭 皮特还在床上睡觉
It was the big game last night. We let him sleep in.
昨晚橄榄球比赛很激烈 我们让他晚睡了一会儿
I'm quarterback. Go, Geese.
我是四分卫 加油 大鹅队
And then there was this big flash.
然后出现了一道闪光
A big red flash and...
又大又红 之后...
and then we were like this.
之后我们就变成了这样
A red flash?
红色的闪光
Yeah, like a light bulb popping.
是啊 就像灯泡爆掉了那样
Nothing else out of the ordinary?
除此之外还有什么异常吗
Not that I can think of.
暂时还没想到
Look, are... are we going to be stuck like this forever?
难道我们这辈子就都是这副模样了吗
I... I used to be 45. I was really good at being 45.
我以前是四十五岁 我觉得四十五岁就挺好
Don't worry, we'll fix this. Okay.
别担心 我们会帮助你们的 好的
Peter, what have I told you about texting in company?
皮特 我怎么告诉你的 有客人的时候不要玩手♥机♥
Mom.
哎呀 妈妈
Flynn, I wonder if this turning old thing is contagious.
弗林 我在想这次的衰老会不会有传染性
Aging's not viral. I think we're okay.
衰老是不会传染的 我想我们很安全
Do you guys think I'm gonna be good at being old?
你们觉得我会习惯变老吗
What do you mean, good at it?
什么叫习惯变老
I don't know. I just never thought I'd get an old age.
我也不知道 我只是从没想过我会变老
Brain grape. Should I start practicing?
只是突发奇想啦 你们觉得我是不是要开始练习啦
Hey, hey.
嘿 快看
It's a girl. Like, a girl, girl.
是个女孩 真的年轻女孩
Excuse me, could we ask you a few question... wait!
抱歉 我们能问你几个问题吗...等等
Wait! Oh, wait, wait! No, no. No.
麻烦等一等 不
Cass?
卡桑
Baird, we found a clue,
贝尔德 我们找到线索了
and she's running.
是个女孩 但她逃跑了
I'll send you our location.
我把位置发给你
Got it. Excuse us.
好的 抱歉
Time to go.
我们该走了
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人在吗
Listen, I know it's scary
我知道当有一群人追你的时候
when there's a bunch of people chasing you.
会很吓人
But...
但...
Over there.
在那
Hey. Hey.
嘿
You don't need to cry. We're... we're here to help.
你不用哭 我们是来帮你的
We're... uh. What the...
我们是... 等下 那是什么
It's crying, but I don't think it's scared.
她在哭 但我不觉得她在害怕
No, scared would be us.
不 害怕的该是我们
All right, back it up. Okay.
大家撤退 好
Guys?
大家快看
There's more of them.
他们人越来越多了
Okay, uh...
好吧
Ahoy! Ahoy! Look out below!
都注意了 我要开始装逼了
Begone, foul gargoyles! Begone!
速速退散 邪神恶鬼 速速退散
What the... who... who are you?
你...你是谁
I am the Librarian.
我是图书馆员
What?
什么
Wh... wh... what do you mean you're the Librarian?
你说你是图书馆员 那是什么意思
I mean, I am the Librarian, but you may call me Dare.
我是说 我是图书馆员 但你们也可以叫我戴尔
And you may pass me that two point by four
现在请递给我那把二点四式
standard fluted crosshair screwdriver.
标准十字槽螺丝刀
We're here. We're not getting any younger.
我们到了 但是一个年轻人都没看到
Who's he?
他是谁
He is the Librarian, apparently.
这位大哥自称图书馆员
And we may call him Dare.
我们可以叫他戴尔(大胆)
Dare?
戴尔
Not Darrington Dare?
不会是达灵顿·戴尔
The very same. No!
正是 不可能
Yes! Yes! No. Get out!
是的 不 走开
Get out of what? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
什么走开 喔噢
Who the hell is Darrington Dare?
谁是达灵顿·戴尔
He's a man who needs a smaller screwdriver.
一个需要小号♥螺丝刀的人
It's a Pocket Banshee. He's got a Pocket Banshee!
魔法口袋 他有个魔法口袋
Allow me, sir! Please, please, please.
容我介绍 大家
Ratchet head, magnetic insulated grip. No, no, no.
棘齿头 磁力绝缘握把 不 不 不
None of these are good enough for Darrington Dare.
这些都配不上达灵顿·戴尔
Darrington Dare's probably... not probably...
达灵顿·戴尔可能...不是可能
Darrington Dare is the greatest Librarian of all time.
达灵顿·戴尔是史上最伟大的图书馆员
Darrington Dare, what are you doing here?
达灵顿·戴尔 你在这干什么
You're from 130 years ago in the past.
你应该存在于一百三十年前的过去
Correction. I'm from the present.
正确的说 我存在于现在
You're from 130 years in the future.
而你们存在于一百三十年后的未来
Oh, my God! Darrington Dare! I am.
哦 我的天 达灵顿·戴尔 正是在下
You are. He is?
你是 他还好吧
And who are you, good sir, to know my life so intimately?
而你是谁 先生 这么了解我的人生
Uh, well, Darrington,
哦 达灵顿
I can't believe I'm about to say this to you,
不敢相信我要对你说出这句话
but I am a Librarian.
我是个图书馆员
And this is the screwdriver you need.
而这是你需要的螺丝刀
Ah, it's the perfect fit.
哦 刚好合适
So you are the Librarian of this age. Splendid.
你是这个年代的图书馆员吗 真不错
Indeed. Huzzah!
是啊 哈哈
What are we? Backup dancers?
我们是谁 当我们是配舞的吗
That must make you his Guardian.
那你肯定是他的守护者了
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表