剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
and it's all your fault!
这一切都是你的错
I only wanted people to be safe.
我只是想要保证大家安全
I didn't mean for any of this.
我也不想变成这样
Karla, please.
卡拉 求求你
You did this.
都是你干的
No one else is responsible.
不是其他人的责任
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Everyone is responsible.
每个人都得负责
You all knew there was something strange about Havenport.
你们所有人 明明知道海文港有些古怪
But you decided to look the other way and accept it.
但你们仍旧选择视而不见 接受现状
Being the safest town in America was more important
待在美国最安全的城镇里
than acknowledging what was going on.
这比承认事实还要重要
It's everybody's fault.
每个人都有错
You're right, sweetie.
你说的对 宝贝
I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.
我很抱歉 我没相信你
She's coming!
她要来了
Brace the doors!
加固所有的门
Brace the doors!
加固所有的门
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
What do we do? How do we stop her?
我们要做什么 怎样才能阻止她
Cassandra? Cassandra! Cassandra!
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
Cassandra, you're the only one who can save us.
卡桑德拉 你是唯一能救我们的人
Cassandra! Cassandra!
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
Help us! C!
帮帮我们 小卡
Cassandra, if you don't figure this out...
卡桑德拉 如果你都没办法的话...
We're gonna die.
我们就都活不了了
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
Cassandra. You know all about magic.
卡桑德拉 只有你懂魔法
Cassandra! Cassandra!
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
Cassandra. Cassandra, we need you!
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉 我们需要你
Come on, Cassandra! Cassandra! Hurry!
拜托 卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉 赶紧的
Cassandra! Cassandra! Cassandra.
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
Cassandra! Cassandra!
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
We need you! We need some help here!
我们需要你 这儿的人需要帮助
Cassandra. Cassandra.
卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉
Have you come to any conclusions about what you want?
你得到了结论吗 你想要什么
What you want to be?
你想要成为什么人
What do you want to be?
你想成为怎样的人
I want to be a Librarian.
我想成为一名图书馆员
Gazebo.
那个眺望台
Cassandra, are you okay?
卡桑德拉 你还好吧
The gazebo...
镇广场上的...
in the town square, is it made out of wrought iron?
那个凉亭 是用锻铁做的吗
Yes, I think so.
是 我想是的
Okay. The fairy, if we can get her into the gazebo
那好 如果我们能让那只精灵
at the size she is now, she'll be trapped inside.
以她现在的体型进入凉亭 她就会被困在那里
Then maybe... maybe then we'll be able to reason with her.
然后也许... 我们就能和她讲道理了
How do we get her to fly in there?
我们怎么才能让她进去
I'll do it.
我来搞定
I'm the one who trapped her.
是我囚禁了她
It's me she wants.
她要找的人是我
So how do we get him in the gazebo?
那我们怎么让她进到凉亭里
I have a plan.
我有主意了
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Now! Hey! Hey!
现在 嘿 嘿
Hey! Over here!
嘿 看这里
Say cheese.
说茄子
Now!
看这里
Hey!
嘿
Now!
看这里
Hey! Why are you wasting your time with them?
嘿 你和他们浪费时间干哈
I'm the one who caught you, remember?
之前是我抓的你 记得吧
I'm the one you want.
你要找的人是我
You!
你
What is this?
这是什么
It's iron... on all sides.
这是铸铁... 一圈都是
We need to talk to you as soon as you calm down.
等你平静下来 我们就谈谈
Calm down?
平静
I have been held captive by a boy for decades.
我被一个小男孩 囚禁了几十年
Yes, you've been held captive by a boy,
是的 你是被一个男孩囚禁了
by a scared little boy...
被一个恐惧的小男孩...
who is now a scared man
如今他成了一个恐惧的大人
living in a scared town.
生活在一个充满恐惧的镇上
Scared?
恐惧
Everyone here knows fear.
这里人人都体验过恐惧的滋味
I came here because I was afraid.
我来这里 也是为了摆脱恐惧
I don't feel fear.
我不觉得恐惧
What I feel is... anger.
我只觉得... 愤怒
And now you will all pay,
现在是你们付出代价的时候了
starting with this one.
就从他开始吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
But aren't you forgetting something?
但你好像忘记了一件事
What?
什么
You owe Freddy a wish.
你还欠弗莱迪一个心愿
He broke the snow globe.
他打坏了雪景球
He set you free.
他解救了你
Come on.
过来
And so you owe him a wish.
所以你欠他一个愿望
Fine. Make it quick.
好吧 那快点
I have an entire town to punish.
我还要摧毁整个镇子呢
I wish...
我希望...
you knew what it was like to feel afraid.
你能够感受到恐惧
That's ridiculous. What good would...
这太荒唐了 什么愿望...
What is this?
什么鬼
Don't come any closer!
别过来
That cold shiver...
那瑟瑟发抖的感觉...
that's fear.
就是恐惧
Sometimes it freezes us.
有时会让我们动弹不得
Sometimes it makes us do horrible things.
有时会让我们做出可怕的事
Mostly, we just live with it.
大部分时间 我们只能习惯它的存在
If this is what it's like to be human,
如果人类的感觉是这个样子
this...
那这...
this is punishment enough.
已经是足够的惩罚了
You're returning to your natural size,
你恢复到自然的大小了
and you won't be affected by the iron.
你就不会再受到铸铁的影响了
You're free to go.
你自♥由♥了
Hey! Hey! You're going the wrong way!
嘿 嘿 你走错路了
Since I've taken over the town council,
自从我接手镇议会以来
our priority is public safety.
首要考虑的问题 就是公共安全
First up, fire department.
第一步 消防局
No vacation for me.
我可休不了假了
Okay, so you have your inhaler, you have your phone.
好了 你带好你的人工呼吸器和手♥机♥了
Yes, Mom. Okay, and you're going to call me...
是的 妈妈 好的 记得给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, when I get there,
行的 我一到就给你打
when the movie's over, and if anything happens.
电影结束给你打 发生任何事都给你打
Good. And be home before dinner, okay?
很好 晚饭前回家 好嘛
Do you really have to go?
你一定要走吗
Yeah.
是啊
But I have a feeling we'll
但是我总觉得
be seeing each other again in a couple of years.
我们若干年之后还会再见面的
Keep your eyes open for a letter from us.
留意我们寄给你的信件哟
Deal. Bye, Mom.
成交 拜 妈妈
Bye, Cassandra. Bye.
拜 卡桑德拉 拜
Was that really so hard?
这真的很难吗
That was so hard.
确实很难的
It'll get easier.
会越来会轻松的
I don't know how I'll ever forgive myself for not believing him.
我可能永远没法原谅自己 没有相信他
Well, I think maybe we could
好吧 可能我们
all benefit from a little bit of forgiveness.
都需要学会原谅
If you ever decide to visit,
如果你想再来玩
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表