剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Let me know how it all works out.
一会儿告诉我进展
Come on, Mum.
走吧 妈妈
Depositing one Faberge egg. Total value, 35 million.
存一个法贝热彩蛋 总价值 三千五百万
You didn't tell me that stupid egg was worth that much.
你没告诉我那个蠢蛋值这么多钱
Google it, Mum!
上网搜一下 妈妈
Look at this. South American cartel, Russian mafia,
看看 南美毒枭 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
the Chinese Triads.
中国三合会
It's like every flavor of criminal in the world.
就像世界罪犯大乱炖
Why are they all twitching?
为什么他们手都在抽搐
You silly girl. That's the
你个傻孩子 那是
ancient thieves' language of Fingerthumbs.
古代盗贼的语言 指语
We're all fluent in our family.
我们家都会用
Careful, boy. If you don't speak Fingerthumbs,
当心点 孩子 如果你不会说指语
you don't know what your hands are saying.
你不知道你的手势会表达什么
Scratching your earlobe at someone
对着别人挠你的耳垂
is just about the rudest thing you can say to a thief.
是对一个小偷最无礼的事
Can I get a beer? Yes.
我能来瓶啤酒吗 好的
Looks like the vault's one more level down.
好像地下室还要再下一层
We're gonna need a clearout. A what?
我们得做一次清理 一次什么
A distraction to get the guards away from the doorway.
把门口的守卫引走
Stone, you speak Russian, right?
司顿 你会说俄语是把
I think this fell out of your pocket.
这是从你口袋里掉出来的
That's not my wallet.
这不是我的钱包
That's my wallet.
那是我的
Give that to me, thief.
把它给我 小偷
Who you call thief, thief?
你叫谁小偷呢 你这个小偷
Maintain the honor. Maintain the honor!
坚守荣誉 坚守荣誉
Mum, you are here for one reason and one reason only,
妈妈 你来这里只是为了做一件事
and that is to show me exactly where you took that painting.
带我去你偷那幅画的地方
So that's no risks, no trouble,
所以没有风险 没有麻烦
and do not touch anything.
别碰任何东西
Look, the magic door put me directly inside the vault.
传送门直接把我送到了地下室里面
Once we're in there, I'll know exactly where to put this.
我们进去之后 我就能知道去哪里了
Not so easy.
不是这么简单
Maybe we should forget about this.
也许我们该别管这个了
I mean, we can just leave the painting right here.
我们可以直接把画放在这里
I mean, you saw what they did to people who steal.
你看到那些人怎么处置在这偷东西的人了
Mum, we're not stealing. We're putting something back.
妈妈 我们没偷东西 我们是把东西放回来
All right, see that button over there?
好吧 看到那边那个按钮了吗
Press that, it'll disable the alarms.
按下去 就能解除警报
I'm gonna get there, turn it off,
我要去那把它关掉
and we'll have a clear path to the vault.
我们就能进地下室了
How are you gonna get to that button?
你怎么去按钮那里
By being me.
看我的
Watch out!
小心
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Everything I've seen today,
我今天看到的一切
the wallet lift, the laser dance, this,
那个钱包 这个激光舞步 这些
with all those skills, how come you're not a great thief?
这些技巧 你怎么可能是个一般的小偷
Okay, Mum, why don't you tell me
好了 妈妈 快告诉我
which slip did you take the painting from?
你从哪拿走的画
This one. 203.
这个 203号♥
Ah. All right.
好吧
Mum, the door! No, no, no, no, no.
妈妈 门 不 不 不 不 不
No!
不
I don't get it, we did everything right.
我不懂 我们没出错啊
Oh, no. It's him.
不 是他
Congratulations.
恭喜
Very few thieves ever get this far.
几乎没有小偷能走到这么远
You have earned my applause for your skill and your audacity.
我很欣赏你的技艺和胆量
No, really, it was... it was nothing.
不 真的 这没什么
Forgive me, but you have the advantage.
抱歉 你们很占优势
I don't even know your names.
我还不知道你们的名字呢
Uh, I... I'm Lenore Jones.
我 我是勒诺·琼斯
Ms. Lenore Jones.
勒诺·琼斯女士
Mum! Thi... this is my son... Ezekiel.
妈妈 这 这是我儿子 伊齐基尔
Mum!
妈妈
Ezekiel Jones?
伊齐基尔·琼斯
The Ezekiel Jones?
大名鼎鼎的伊齐基尔·琼斯
I wondered when our paths would finally cross.
我还在想什么时候我们可以相遇呢
Uh, we weren't stealing. We were actually returning some...
我们没偷东西 我们是在归还一些
Mum, shut up, okay? You've got us into enough trouble.
妈妈 闭嘴 你已经让我们陷入大♥麻♥烦了
Don't you speak to me like that. Who do you think you are?
你不能这样对我说话 你以为你是谁
Ezekiel Jones, the greatest thief in the world.
伊齐基尔·琼斯 世界上最伟大的小偷
What? Him? Which leads me to ask,
什么 他吗 这让我很好奇
apart from being Ezekiel's mother,
除了伊齐基尔的母亲
who the hell are you?
你还有什么身份
I'm... I'm no one.
我 我什么都不是
Precisely. And so I wonder, Mr. Jones,
对 所以我很好奇 琼斯先生
how did a low-rent, low-class nothing
一个低级的 一无是处的
of a shoplifter like her
像她一样的窃贼
defeat the security of my bank?
是怎么突破我银行的安保系统的
She is not nothing.
她不是一无是处
Oh, she is the very definition of the word, I'm afraid.
她就是这个词的真实写照
And yet she still broke in.
然而她确实闯进来了
How?
为什么
I know how to keep my gob shut, don't I?
我知道怎么保持沉默
Jones don't crack.
琼斯一家 绝不松口
How did you break in?
你怎么进去的
With a magic door. Mum!
用魔法门 妈妈
I'm sorry! I don't know why that just slipped out.
对不起 我不知道我怎么说出来的
Why not use it again?
为什么不再用呢
Mum, don't tell him.
妈妈 别告诉他
Why?
为什么
Because it overheated and then we had to us...
因为它过热了我们得...
Mum, don't! Go on.
妈妈 不要 继续
In Santa's sl... Mum! Shut up.
坐圣诞老人的... 妈妈 闭嘴
Tell me.
告诉我
In Santa's sleigh. Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
坐圣诞老人的雪橇来的 天啊 对不起
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我怎么了
The Vessel... is here?
那个... 在这里吗
Oh, you wonderful woman!
你这个厉害的女人
I take it all back.
我收回刚才的话
You are the greatest thief in the world.
你是全世界最伟大的盗贼
I am? Oh, you are.
我是吗 是的
For you have brought me something
因为你带给了我
I have been searching for across unimaginable lifetimes.
我搜寻了几世纪的东西
Guards! Sweep the streets.
守卫 搜查街道
Find the sleigh and bring it to me.
找到雪橇带来给我
Go!
去
How'd you do that with your voice? You... you hypnotized her!
你怎么把声音弄成那样的 你催眠了她
Uh, she's a thief. And all thieves must answer me truthfully.
她是个贼 所有的贼都得实话回答我
It is my right.
这是我的权力
Just as Thankstaking is my day.
就像大盗节是我的节日一样
You find me at my most powerful, boy.
你在我最强大的时候遇见了我 孩子
And soon, Santa's sleigh shall be mine to destroy.
很快 圣诞老人的雪橇就会任我毁灭了
And then I'll finally have revenge upon my accursed brother.
然后我就终于能向我可恶的哥哥报仇了
Oh, my God. You're the Patron Saint of Thieves.
天啊 你是盗贼的守护神
The Patron!
大盗公公
In the flesh.
如假包换
Clear the room!
清空屋子
Everyone must go. Now!
所有人必须出去 现在
Out!
出去
Everyone keep moving.
所有人继续
Bring it in.
拿进来
We found this sitting out in the square.
我们在广场找到了这个
Stop!
停
They got Santa's sleigh.
他们找到圣诞老人的雪橇了
Jenkins is gonna be so mad.
詹金斯会很生气的
Having a good time, Colonel?
很开心啊 上校
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表